Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Daily Spins Are Rigged For Cheapness

Comments

• Loki44Loki44 Posts: 7 Pool Player
    yes it is rigged... slows downs or speed up at the last minute.. I am looking for another site.. one that at least is fair to play.. I dont mind payiing .. but not with a site that is so obviously ripping you off in many ways..
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 308 Pool Pro
    "The ***** is an ungrateful wretch, it never remembers past favors. It always wants more tomorrow"
    ~Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • creativehottycreativehotty hottest female mbr 2016Posts: 1,276 Pool Champion
    I know right, why can't everyone win the lottery??? Life is rigged.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
  • hihihihi72100chihihihi72100c Posts: 407 Pool Pro
    won the spin and win yesterday morning
    4zhfkyhezs57.png
  • AfroPersonAfroPerson Posts: 1 New Member
    I just played my free spin, and it's sitting on 25,000 but won't let me collect it. This is twice now this has happened. If this is the way miniclip intends to extort money from me, I'm not paying whatsoever.
  • Jerry L VincentJerry L Vincent Posts: 1 New Member
    It seems i always roll 150 or 250, but once i rolled 25000.
  • Herhsey-HighwayHerhsey-Highway Posts: 1 New Member
    It is completely rigged. Sign up for a player account and I guarantee the first spin will get you a scratcher, every time. That's rigged not random.
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    It is completely rigged. Sign up for a player account and I guarantee the first spin will get you a scratcher, every time. That's rigged not random.

yes, the first one is guaranteed to give a scratcher, and the scratcher gives u 250 coins, but everything after that is an animated lottery, so dont think of it as random
  • bob1955bob1955 Posts: 403 Pool Pro
    q0n6q5ug8c0s.png
    I spin, gives me a scratcher.
    I then scratch, I get 250k

• zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,589 Pool Champion
    Same for me Bob, a couple of days ago. To be fair, the spin is FREE. MC is not obligated to give anything yet they do.
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Same for me Bob, a couple of days ago. To be fair, the spin is FREE. MC is not obligated to give anything yet they do.

that is the best point here yet
  • Ryan CawdorRyan Cawdor Posts: 272 Pool Pro
    Loki44 wrote: »
    slows downs or speed up at the last minute

I am only guessing here but I think that is a result of poor programming. In other words, I'm guessing that the number is already randomly determined and the graphics (spinning wheel) is added after the fact. So if the number is already determined, then the poorly programmed spinning wheel will show those symptoms in order for the number on the wheel to match up with already determined number.

Just a guess though

• Jason_360Jason_360 Posts: 185 Pool Pro
    Although I do get 150 coins or something on the spins like 90% of the time, I did manage to win 20k twice before. So there is some sense of chance and randomness to it.

It appears that the prizes for the spins are relatively small and outdated. The spins were set up when pool coins were introduced, I believe. if you're having a good day playing the game, you could exceed the top prize (50k) easily.
    I know right, why can't everyone win the lottery??? Life is rigged.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

Exactly. :D
  • Ryan CawdorRyan Cawdor Posts: 272 Pool Pro
    Nik Andes wrote: »
    i have never gotten over one thousand coins and i think it is ridiculous. I almost got fifty thousand today but the spinner decided to speed up a little bit and the clicker thing didn't click the way it is supposed to. Why can't Miniclip just create a legit game that doesn't screw people over?

you just gotta play it enough. I've gotten 50,000 three or four times (and almost swear it was actually 100,000 each time but don't really remember) and I just discoverd that I have this lucky 8 ball cue in my inventory. I guess I won it, I sure wouldn't buy it. Recharge cost of 77K is absolutely stupid. I have the Galaxy cue (didn't know what else to do with the pool cash) and it has stronger skills with lesser recharge.
    slows downs or speed up at the last minute

I am only guessing here but I think that is a result of poor programming. In other words, I'm guessing that the number is already randomly determined and the graphics (spinning wheel) is added after the fact. So if the number is already determined, then the poorly programmed spinning wheel will show those symptoms in order for the number on the wheel to match up with already determined number.

Just a guess though

the second guess is correct
  • UPucketUPucket Posts: 2 New Member
    It IS possible to win. I was using my daily spin and hit 10 scratchers. So I started playing the scratch-off game and won 3 times out of the 10, one time was for 250,000 coins. Of course they are all gone now cause I'm not THAT good at pool!
  • bob1955bob1955 Posts: 403 Pool Pro
    It's probably rigged so that you win big every 1000th spin or something like that.
    bob1955 wrote: »
    It's probably rigged so that you win big every 1000th spin or something like that.

doubt it
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,006 Pool Champion
    It's definitely rigged. There has been several times that I spinned and while it slowed down to the minimum speed it could slow down to, like what it looks like when it's just about to stop, it had nowhere to land except for a big prize...instead, at it's really slow speed, it just kept going and going until it was away from the big prize zone. It was so slow that the little arrow was struggling to go to the next and the next, but it was forcing itself to move until it got to a cheap enough prize to stop. I also notice when you make a good spin and the game realizes you will land on something good, it "lags" the spin, and in that lag it redirects/skips your pointer to land on a cheap prize. Very obviously rigged and I don't think 8 Ball Pool cares, it's not good business for them if they made a fair spin and win, then you'd have no reason to do microtransactions which is how they make their money. Unfortunately I have spent money on this game 2-3 times before but after seeing how money hungry they are I decided I won't pay another dollar.
    yes it is rigged... slows downs or speed up at the last minute.. I am looking for another site.. one that at least is fair to play.. I dont mind payiing .. but not with a site that is so obviously ripping you off in many ways..

How is it rigged if it is free?