Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Daily Spins Are Rigged For Cheapness

1235»

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,637 Pool Champion
    Ah, ive been waiting to use this again, lol.

7scdnhqobp3g.gif

NOTE: This is for those who dont spend anything on the spin and win, and yet still complain. Those who do spend on it........its a mugs game.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,045 Pool Champion
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Two sarcastic 8 Ball Pool **** lickers above me lol. Are you two shills or something?

Don't try to be smart, especially when you're clearly not.

Rigged definition in video games: Manipulating.

Yes, the spin and win is manipulated. Regardless if you spend money on it or not (I have) doesn't make it, not, rigged.

Durr durr durr, how is it rigged, durr, durr. Look at me I have no life I have a thousand posts, i'm an 8 ball pool hall monitor. I love muh 8 ball pool game, it's not rigged you don't pay anything.

LOL, freaking shills.

That is the most disgraceful post I have seen here.
    1. Everyone here acknowledges that it is "rigged"
    2. They give you free spins, so don't complain
    3. You have no right to be a rude guy and mock legitimate forum contributors, all of whom are more respectable than you.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,637 Pool Champion
    edited April 25
    True Omgsun, i never said it was not rigged either. Its not mechanical, but electrical (As in, you have no control over it) so of course its "manipulated". My issue @jimmyjesus381 is its free for crying out loud. Throwing your dummy out of the pram without actually reading my post properly shows that you jump to conclusions like a lot of others who complain without actually looking first.

Read my sentence under the GIF again. It is aimed at folks who complain about it, but dont spend anything on it. Those who do spend (like yourself, as you have stated) need your head examined, for spending money on what is essentially a free game. I see your last sentence says you wont spend anything again. Now your learning.

Not a shill mate, and if you have read more of my posts on here, you would realise that. Im just somebody with a bit more copon than you, but as i said, your learning.
  • Sajidul ShawonSajidul Shawon Posts: 3 New Member
    My daily spin range is 100 to 350 . -_-
    Two sarcastic 8 Ball Pool **** lickers above me lol. Are you two shills or something?

Yes, the spin and win is manipulated. Regardless if you spend money on it or not (I have) doesn't make it, not, rigged.

Durr durr durr, how is it rigged, durr, durr. Look at me I have no life I have a thousand posts, i'm an 8 ball pool hall monitor. I love muh 8 ball pool game, it's not rigged you don't pay anything.

LOL, freaking shills.

Awwww Jimmy such venom. You obviously lack any debating skills. I'm not going to get drawn into a war of words with an antagonistic moron over whether or not parts of this game are rigged.

Have a nice day.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP

LOL, freaking shills.

This poster has certainly chosen the right thread to post in, considering just how cheap and nasty he comes across as.
    Love how he tells other people not to be smart when he is so obviously incapable of being smart himself, he types like a 12 year old girl with that childish and immature attempt at sarcasm.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    edited April 26
    Well Nan, at least we don't have to work or live with the sourpuss. Probably would complain if King Midas himself excreted a 5lb. solid gold dropping in his knickers. :D Hey, I found a way to put it nicely......
    haha good point
    Rigged ? My fat saggy bottom it's rigged :D g7wgjtgqd2sq.jpg

9ckzrsj5a6v8.png
  • AmericanWhiteAmericanWhite Posts: 126 Pool Pro
    Here's a new one-yesterday when the wheel was doing its usual spin (stop,start,speed up,slow down) it decides to stop in the middle of the spin and UPDATE. Missed out on the great payout I was expecting!!!
    Here's a new one-yesterday when the wheel was doing its usual spin (stop,start,speed up,slow down) it decides to stop in the middle of the spin and UPDATE. Missed out on the great payout I was expecting!!!

haha

its just a spin, you get more amusement when something goes wrong
    That's why I can't stop laughing every time I play this game-something always goes wrong-I know, must be my connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 436 Pool Pro
    edited May 26
    If you listen to Omgsun the connection you will loose is the connection to reality
    If you listen to Omgsun the connection you will loose is the connection to reality

LOL
    Just won the 50k spin !
    cieh0icivsit.gif
1235»