This is the last pic of the tourney (again). Thanks for participating.
finished all their games with score of 54. However, they didn't play any mobile game as is in the rules, so after a complaint I have removed their last game result against Death Squad and they remain at 45 points.
from team Fossils conceded his game against Dark Wave. Since I don't have any rule about this, I now make a decision to end game 3-0 in Dark Wave's favor and the tourney goes to them with 56 points.
The official deadline is August 1st, there is this one day to further protest against my decisions. Especially Terrific T's might have something to say.
Groups of three players are needed to play this tourney as teams. You are qualified to play in this tourney
- IF you have been a member since April 2016
- OR you have made at least 500 posts in this forum
- OR another forumer with good reputation recommends you.
In addition to this:
- You can play only for one team in this tourney.
- In case a player is unable to finish the tourney, team can replace this player with a new team member, who fills these requirements.
All teams play against each other once in each category.
The three games between teams are:
- 8 ball race to 9
- 9 ball race to 7
- indirect race to 5
All games are played until the required number of frames is reached by either opponent. All won frames count as 1 point for each opponent.
IMPORTANT ABOUT CUE:
- at least 1 game has to be played on mobile
- at least 1 game has to be played on PC
- mobile games are played in London tier
- team needs a captain to decide how players pair between teams, this is done in pm's between team captains
- games will start after sign-up closes but only after the full playing schedule is approved by me and the team captains
- FAS (force-aim-spin) is unlimited but default is 3-3-3, T (time) is ignored
- using cue with bigger values than 3-3-3 will add to your opponent's points (1 point per each digit exceeding value 3, max 3 points per game)... example: you have won the 8 ball game 9-5 with 3-3-3 cue, your opponent's cue is 3-4-5 (giving you 2 extra points), result is 'you 11-5 opponent'
- before the game starts you have to announce which cue you are using.
will be determined, when sign-up and game schedule is done.
In all games we ignore the timer. If you run out of time, your opponent is supposed to let you continue from that situation by tapping the ball gently or letting his timer run out. After getting your turn back you continue from where the cue ball is. Even if the game at that point gives you ball in hand, you are only allowed to move the ball to where it was when the timer ran out.
I have copied rules from @M A G ! C A L !!
Rules to Play 9Ball.
I have copied the rules from this post
by *!!_The Best_!!
RULES CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THIS POST.
I have eliminated the kitchen-rule. If Push Out -rule in 9 ball feels difficult, it is easy to ignore.
- Mob/PC - Indirect (333/Festive Cues), Captain
(PC) replacing @The
- PC - 9 Ball - (333/Festive Cues)
, 9 Ball (Mobile), Captain
, Indirect (PC)
@M A G ! C A L !!
, Direct (PC)
, 9 ball, PC or Mobile
, indirect, PC, Captain
, direct, PC only
Dark Ravens [removed from the tourney]
*!!_The Best_!!, direct, PC, Captain (now known as The Batman!!) [BANNED July 16]
team needs a replacement
10 k, indirect, mobile
* J I N X *, 9 ball, PC
- 8, indi
- 8, 9
- 8, 9, indi. PC
8, 9, indi
RiseOfAbyss [removed from the tourney]
"The_Stiinger!" ( Direct PC+Mobile ), Captain
"Zaeem aslam" ( 9 ball PC )
"Fureee" ( indirect mobile )
UPDATE July 27 am
ADDITIONS TO RULES:
can be handled by following what is said in indi rules:
9. Disconnect Rule - No matter how long of a race you're playing against your opponent, number of allowed dc-s is 2 and not more. If your opponent is on the black while you get dc, you lose that frame. If you have a 3rd dc while playing, you lose all games. This rule is to stop players from 'leaving' mid game, if they're behind... It's a harsh rule we expect discretion and common sense from players.
More than 2 disconnections and your opponent wins the game 2-0.
causes player to lose his tourney place. His team has to start looking for a replacement as soon as possible. The games already played by banned player become void and have to be replayed by the new player. The team has to find a replacement within a week from banning, otherwise they are removed from tourney and points from their games don't count. In case there is less than week left to tourney deadline when banning occurs, team has to leave the tourney.
When at least half of all games in the original schedule are played, from that date the deadline is set to as many days forward as it took to play those games from the beginning.
DEADLINE August 1st.
Important about cues!
Remember to always read first post in this thread to see the latest additions!
The cue can be picked separately for each game. If both opponents rather use high-value cues, this will not affect the team score. I've changed the way this is calculated. Only the difference counts, and adds to your opponent's team score, it will not deduct points from your team.
Here's an example how cues can be picked and what is the affect: