Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Post your old screenshots here!

10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
edited July 2016 in Community
Ahh yes the good old days, original name Many_97531!t1mmm8fajjeq.png
dyne2vus4zkj.png
3i781tgf7cne.png

Comments

• 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    edited July 2016
    Sorry for the black spaces
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    This was sometime in 2014 before I went bankrupt.. stopped playing till December last year. Only old ss I have:

vli2etdzwyx8.jpg
  • BichoeBichoe Posts: 50 Pool Player
    took this screenie in april 2013
    a0rimamqpbaj.jpg
  • SeunSeun Posts: 22 Pool Player
    z7ixj9kbe7mm.jpg
    7ex2tktan1r5.jpg
    Dont remember when i took these but they're the oldest i have
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,996 Pool Champion
    edited July 2016
    Acc from 2010, hacked in 2014.
    8a8b3rreaz0e.jpg
    Great ss I never got to play in the 16 player or vegas and jakarta tournaments hopefully they come back one day
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,192 Pool Champion
    10k ! wrote: »
    dyne2vus4zkj.png
    3i781tgf7cne.png

thats alot of tacos ;) hehe
    dyne2vus4zkj.png
    3i781tgf7cne.png

thats alot of tacos ;) hehe

Haha good one
    Great ss I never got to play in the 16 player or vegas and jakarta tournaments hopefully they come back one day

There was also a Toronto tourney.. I have the achievements and I can't even remember playing any 3 of those tourneys :lol:

There was also a Toronto tourney.. I have the achievements and I can't even remember playing any 3 of those tourneys :lol:

I thought there was one wasnt sure how much? I think they should put really big tourneys like 500k i think it would be really fun
    edited July 2016

I thought there was one wasnt sure how much? I think they should put really big tourneys like 500k i think it would be really fun

How much to enter? Can't remember.. that was in 2012 I played.. don't remember anything from that year.. or the next lol

+1 @500k, not for the coins.. the adrenaline and excitement you feel, especially if it's a tourney like this NY one, challenging with top players :)
    Post edited by Nicolai Mohammed on
    no one was able to play toronto tour @Nicolai Mohammed , there was only vegas and jakarta back then
    edited July 2016
    Bicho wrote: »
    no one was able to play toronto tour @Nicolai Mohammed , there was only vegas and jakarta back then

So my achievement is a glitch then? @Bicho

(went to get screenshot, none of the 3 are on web, i'll screenshot on mobile a bit later)

How much to enter? Can't remember.. that was in 2012 I played.. don't remember anything from that year.. or the next lol

+1 @500k, not for the coins.. the adrenaline and excitement you feel, especially if it's a tourney like this NY one, challenging with top players :)

PS: old screenshots from this year don't count imo.. saw level 171.. level update was recently ;)

Yes I agree not for the coins but i want bigger tourneys
    Or hogher all in
    Got it on MC's website:
    w1wghhzkgipa.png
    edited July 2016
    yes it's an old glitch , i think khaledy1 got it too
    edited July 2016
    Bicho wrote: »
    yes it's an old glitch , i think khaledy1 got it too

Good to know, thanks for that :) didn't remember playing one anyway.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,355 Pool Forum VIP
    Here is one from August 7th, 2011:
    14K_zpslyivgbjh.jpg
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Here is one from August 7th, 2011:
    14K_zpslyivgbjh.jpg

Great stuff! Was this before the introduction of coins?