Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Post your old screenshots here!

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,637 Pool Forum VIP
    Great stuff! Was this before the introduction of coins?

Yes....lol...1 year and 5 months before the shiny golden pieces of fecal matter.... ;) ......

Those things were introduced on December 11th, 2012...... :s
  • usman_mobiusman_mobi Posts: 55 Pool Player
    This was sometime in 2014 before I went bankrupt.. stopped playing till December last year. Only old ss I have:

you made my day, i went bankrupt third time yesterday on level 47 and i had decided to quit for good thinking that i m not suitable for this game or all other highly skilled players are NATURAL but if others have also passed this process then maybe i may also become a skilled player in a near decade o:)
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    usman_mobi wrote: »
    This was sometime in 2014 before I went bankrupt.. stopped playing till December last year. Only old ss I have:

you made my day, i went bankrupt third time yesterday on level 47 and i had decided to quit for good thinking that i m not suitable for this game or all other highly skilled players are NATURAL but if others have also passed this process then maybe i may also become a skilled player in a near decade o:)

Don't give up! I went through that process so many times, keep improving and starting over you'll be just like those skilled players in no time ;)
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Yes....lol...1 year and 5 months before the shiny golden pieces of fecal matter.... ;) ......

So how did u play? No coins?
  • 10k ! wrote: »

Got this off youtube

edited July 2016
    10k ! wrote: »

Got this off youtube

Better now its all about coins cash and cues
    vla3f2r1ew93.png

Stop with that ss
  • AdamTryTheApplesAdamTryTheApples Posts: 1,509 Pool Champion
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,637 Pool Forum VIP

Ummmm...yep.....no coins....

Hard to believe, but most of us in the old days liked playing Pool for Pool's sake on a Pool game......ludicrous I know, but it is how we did it in the old days........... ;)

The coins, the magicla cues, the rings and all the other fluff have nothing to do with Pool......IMO....and I have not even been able to buy a Big Mac at McDonalds with a million coins, so I am pretty sure about what intrinsic value they hold..... :p

But best of luck in collecting them..... :)

edited July 2016

Ummmm...yep.....no coins....

Hard to believe, but most of us in the old days liked playing Pool for Pool's sake on a Pool game......ludicrous I know, but it is how we did it in the old days........... ;)

The coins, the magicla cues, the rings and all the other fluff have nothing to do with Pool......IMO....and I have not even been able to buy a Big Mac at McDonalds with a million coins, so I am pretty sure about what intrinsic value they hold..... :p

But best of luck in collecting them..... :)

I remember a few years ago i wasnt good but i thought it was a fun game now its just legendaey cues and weekly competition
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    Just found this..

Earlier this year before all those updates and when it was cleaner:

ac5u5v4s2ta8.png

Don't give up! I went through that process so many times, keep improving and starting over you'll be just like those skilled players in no time ;)

thanks a lot! see you at the highest tier someday ;)

thanks a lot! see you at the highest tier someday ;)
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 699 Pool Expert
    i wish i had a phone years ago when the 16 and 32 player tournaments were there. back when those cr appy power ups were there. when i got my first galaxy note 2. here were some of the first pics i took. 2 years ago or so. back then barley 200 people were in bangkok. which was the highest tier back then. 65ojpb3bvqga.jpg
    oikftwat479f.png
    last one was over a year old. that was the first week mumbai came to the game.
    edited September 2017
    10k wrote: »
    vla3f2r1ew93.png

i played you a couple times in berline. gave you straight denials. lol.
    heres one i took a year and half ago of AVB tvo2liie96xv.jpg