Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

most achievements account?????

Comments

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,068 Pool Champion
    edited October 2017
    I can honestly say that I have no idea how many achievements I have lol ! I have never checked, and have no interest in finding out ! :neutral:
    cidercoder wrote: »
    I can honestly say that I have no idea how many achievements I have lol ! I have never checked, and have no interest in finding out ! :neutral:

It may mean nothing to you but for a player of Carl's caliber(who's statistics is so impressive ) it's like adding another feather on his already highly decorated cap...smq77b05cq7a.png
    Sorry, my bad, I forgot people like you had caps, and a burning desire to add feathers to them lol :neutral:
    I completely forgot all about 'caliber' (sic) !
    Post edited by cidercoder on
    edited October 2017
    edited October 2017
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 473 Pool Pro
    Null

It reminds me of a fairy tale..The Fox and the grapes...
    42/90 :)

Good ...wish u collect more
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,465 Pool Champion
    Cheers ATG

I have seen ciders stats and although he hadn't played high tiers his overall win % and tournament win % is up there with the very best
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Cheers ATG

I have seen ciders stats and although he hadn't played high tiers his overall win % and tournament win % is up there with the very best

No doubt. ..among the best o:)
    edited October 2017
    Cider. I didn't see your reply to AGT when I posted my reply. I think AGT made s relevant comment on why achievements are sought after by many. Maybe achievements are more relevant in mobile because there's more challenges than in the original PC version.

There are so many ways a player can improve their account. Achievements being one of them. If I was playing someone who had won their national league, world league or won 5 achievements for top 100 in championships then it's a sure way of knowing they'll be highly skilled. So yep there are a lot of players that would like to add achievements to their accounts.
  • _sAnA______kHaN_sAnA______kHaN Posts: 69 Pool Player

Good ...wish u collect more

thnx :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,405 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 2017
    Cider. I didn't see your reply to AGT when I posted my reply.

Ahem.....I belive it is ATG.... ;) ...AGT was a different member.... :)

Or still got that Vegas sun?................ :D :D ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif

I'm just relived not to be there still. The chances are I would of been at the festival with my son had I booked a week later

Just utterly sickening whats happened and what keeps happening :(
    Oh yea I'm a fan of AGT and BGT LOL

Sorry ATG, Not the first time I have spelled someones name wrong :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    I'm just relived not to be there still. The chances are I would of been at the festival with my son had I booked a week later

Just utterly sickening whats happened and what keeps happening :(

Condolences from across the pond @Carl Tales, it's scary to think you could have actually been there and I am so glad you and your son had such a narrow escape.

People across the twitterverse are asking why this hasn't been classed as a terrorist attack by the authorities and the POTUS.
    It's a valid question since they would not have hesitated for a second if that evil man had happened to have brown skin.
    Apparently what he did is covered by Nevada State Law and fulfills every criteria for a terrorist attack, yet so far not a peep about it from the powers that be.
    edited October 2017
    Thanks Nanny. I'm back in the UK. Won't detour me from going again and your quite right imo. This is one of the worse ever terrorist attacks, up there with 9/11 in my mind
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    Hey Carl, I had actually forgotten that you are a fellow Brit so I am doubly happy that you are both home safe and sound :)

I don't know if you are old enough to remember the Woolwich Pub bombing back in the mid 70's, but my mother was supposed to have been there that day on a works outing, and it was only by sheer luck that she was unable to go.
    Several colleagues were hurt and one was killed on that day and it was only many years later that I was old enough to appreciate how close to home terrorism can strike.
    Oh wow. No I don't remember it although I was just born. I do remember growing up seeing all the IRA bombings. When you think about it nothing much has changed. Really sad.

I'm travelling to London tomorrow and my gf jeeps telling me to be careful and especially in the tube.

So pleased your mother came to no harm
  • Noor MohammedNoor Mohammed Posts: 166 Pool Pro

hehe
    NOOR HOW ARE YOU

good ;)

wish to do more :)
  • Kamaljit JangidKamaljit Jangid Posts: 1 New Member
    i have 86 achievements