Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

The oldest players

Comments

• UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 530 Pool Expert
    edited May 2017
    I just celebrated my 82nd birthday. Anyone beat that?

OMFG

If the above abbreviation is not obvious, it's a true privilege to know someone like yourself is an active forum member and player!
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 112 Pool Pro
    **** at your comments. Thanks to all of you. I'm not very good (55 pct wins, only a mil coins, and low 60's rank) but I do enjoy the game.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    **** at your comments. Thanks to all of you. I'm not very good (55 pct wins, only a mil coins, and low 60's rank) but I do enjoy the game.
    Stats and stuff don't really matter mate. Playing the game is the main thing, you're an inspiration, just hope I'm still playing at your age, I might have got to level 150 by then lol ! :neutral:
  • Throwing CopperThrowing Copper Posts: 143 Pool Pro
    I play 8 Ball Pool now 2 years and i am olmost 74 Years old.
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 287 Pool Pro

Dude, who the **** cares about it? statics are just simple numbers,
    fun > everything else :)
  • safhiresafhire Posts: 1,315 Pool Champion

Bravo ...... :)
  • safhiresafhire Posts: 1,315 Pool Champion

Talha wrote: »
    I am playing this game since I was 11 and now I am 17. I am not even close to old players :D

Yep .... :p .. 17 wow .... Cant remember that far back lol ........ :p
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,528 Pool Champion
    edited May 2017
    I can't see anything on that thread.
    Yip , to early in the morning for me.

safhire wrote: »

THX but my wife are 70 year old and play also 8 Ball Pool so we change between the PC and on a Mobile.
    In my opinion can i better win from a Professional on a mobile then on a PC ,its defending better and it give me a change for winning the Game.

And levels say nothing if you have a good Break and can control the rest of the game.

Yes i play for the love of the game but our Health go quick afterwards so i hope that we can play till i am 75 year.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,619 Pool Forum Veteran

THX but my wife are 70 year old and play also 8 Ball Pool so we change between the PC and on a Mobile.
    In my opinion can i better win from a Professional on a mobile then on a PC ,its defending better and it give me a change for winning the Game.

And levels say nothing if you have a good Break and can control the rest of the game.

Yes i play for the love of the game but our Health go quick afterwards so i hope that we can play till i am 75 year.

o6lqpupx6z7n.jpg

Never stop playing Mr and Mrs Copper, I hope your health lets you carry on for many many more years.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    You're an inspiration to everyone who plays the game ! And you play the game for fun which is great, too many people become embrolied with chasing coins or whatever. I hope you have many more years of enjoyment playing this game :smile:
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,711 Pool Champion
    Hats off to whalersailor and Throwing Copper, all the best from
    Glasgow, Scotland. ;)
  • kinjagajajjahakinjagajajjaha Posts: 1 New Member
    How can I report a
    person
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,711 Pool Champion
    How can I report a
    person

Go-home.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion

I agree the mobile is far more easier, and the luck thing, you can never be 100% accurate everyone thrives on a bit of luck in the game of pool, whether it be online or in real life. Take snooker for example that there is a thinking mans game ( and womans ) , not much luck goes around in that game, skill from start to finish. :)
    Thx for all the reactions but 9 year ago have i a Heart Failure and i have luck and the doctors save me.
    And everyday must i take a lot of medicines for my heart.

I do my best to play 8bp play so-long as i can, but i have also to care for my wife and she have so much pain in her back and legs so its not easy for me.

I life by the day and think not to much about when to quit here, but i do my best and yes when i play relaxed me a lot.

I sleep always very good so who knows do i see you all as opponent.

Cheers when you win from me. (lol) :D :D

• LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
    60 years old...playing for 2 years now, mostly low level games...3.6 million won at a winning % of 49.6% just having fun..hit a big free spin the other day..had fun with it playing a few high higher level games for a change...
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 636 Pool Expert
    im 45 ......oldish..!!
  • Noor MohammedNoor Mohammed Posts: 166 Pool Pro
    Luxtelum wrote: »
    60 years old...playing for 2 years now, mostly low level games...3.6 million won at a winning % of 49.6% just having fun..hit a big free spin the other day..had fun with it playing a few high higher level games for a change...

thats right :)
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    22 and still playing :) been playing since it came on fb.