Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Real Names!!!

Comments

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    Dalton wrote: »
    My real name is Dalton. Surprised?

Are you American or an English butler

He's Californian, USA
  • Juan PearJuan Pear Posts: 3
    My real name is Juan Pear.
  • !*Ruhanika*! !*Ruhanika*! Posts: 371 Pool Pro
    Mine is pallavi
    And I think it's meaning is small leaf :)
  • Dalton wrote: »

Joe jack or avrell dalton?
  • boblecoachboblecoach Posts: 358 Pool Pro

Dalton is my middle name (It was my grandfather's name)

• Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    boblecoach wrote: »

Cool, it must be fairly common in the USA.
    It's fascinating how certain names resonate with certain countries
    Eg I always associate Jimmy with Ireland n scotland
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    edited July 2016
    If I am not allowed to wish my friends a Happy Birthday on here.....
    (which I am not since I received a warning for doing so, even though I had previously asked whether it was OK but never received an official response......) .....based on the exposing to much personal information being a violation of the forum rules....

Then there is NO WAY I am going to tell everyone my real name is Jeff....... :D
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    If I am not allowed to wish my friends a Happy Birthday on here.....
    (which I am not since I received a warning for doing so, even though I had previously asked whether it was OK but never received an official response......) .....based on the exposing to much personal information being a violation of the forum rules....

Then there is NO WAY I am going to tell everyone my real name is Jeff....... :D

Why is wishing a happy birthday a violation.??

I'd like to say happy birthday to everyone who's birthday it is today, especially my close friend
    Alginon Spencer Disraeli Winston Razzamataz Jones the 3rd. You may know,him better as Lenny Henry

I'd like to say happy birthday to everyone who's birthday it is today, especially my close friend
    Alginon Spencer Disraeli Winston Razzamataz Jones the 3rd. You may know,him better as Lenny Henry

It is against the forum rules .......so I was told when I received my warning (again, after specifically asking but never getting an official response) for making a birthday wishes post to an old friend......I was told it violates the rule of providing personal information here on the forum.......although no one from miniclip has ever responded to my querry about why Facebook connected accounts can show full real name and access to to their FB account by virtue of having it posted here.......

But these are the exact reasons that I will never, under any circumstances tell anyone that my real name is Jeff...... ;)

Sunidhifan wrote: »

It is against the forum rules .......so I was told when I received my warning (again, after specifically asking but never getting an official response) for making a birthday wishes post to an old friend......I was told it violates the rule of providing personal information here on the forum.......although no one from miniclip has ever responded to my querry about why Facebook connected accounts can show full real name and access to to their FB account by virtue of having it posted here.......

But these are the exact reasons that I will never, under any circumstances tell anyone that my real name is Jeff...... ;)

Your secrets safe with us Geoff.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,697 Pool Champion
    My real name is James, or Jimmy.

The meaning is: A classic boys' name derived from the Hebrew name Jacob. It means "supplanter," one who follows.

But i prefer this version, lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=James
  • Mohsen-IRMohsen-IR Posts: 109 Pool Pro
    my name is Mohsen
    it's an arabic name and mean benefactor
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod

Believe it or not, I've actually only have met 2 other Dalton's my entire life. Theres two popular movies (Roadhouse and Insidious) where the main characters names are Dalton, so I figured eventually maybe it would become more popular but nothing yet... :p

Believe it or not, I've actually only have met 2 other Dalton's my entire life. Theres two popular movies (Roadhouse and Insidious) where the main characters names are Dalton, so I figured eventually maybe it would become more popular but nothing yet... :p

That surprised me, I assumed it was a common name in the USA
    But I was basing it on those two film ( what a coincidence)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,644 Pool Forum Veteran
    LOL I'm not sure there is such a thing as a common name in the USA anymore, they just make up new ones LOL
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,644 Pool Forum Veteran
    OMG LOL Paul, hilarious !!!
  • Dalton wrote: »

In lucky luke ?
  • Tejas PantojiTejas Pantoji Posts: 2,078 Pool Champion
    My name is Tejas :smiley: