Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

If you had one hour.....

1246

Comments

  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 693 Pool Expert
    Muhammad Ali may God Rest his Soul

    Malcolm X

    Prophet Muhammad PBUH

    Omar ibn El Khattab

    Abu Bakr Al Siddique


  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 392 Pool Pro
    Wilson, from that Tom Hanks movie.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,403 Pool Champion
    The Zoltar Machine from BIG the movie.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,247 Pool Champion
    My great great great ancestors when the calendar began the year of 1
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    all this time i thought you was a he. silly me LOL

    I also thought the same :tongue:
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Posts: 6,555 Pool Forum VIP
    all this time i thought you was a he. silly me LOL

    I also thought the same :tongue:

    Until now, lol?
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    not hitherto
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    edited January 13
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I respect your opinions everybody...

    But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

    Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

    I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

    Jus my opinion though..

    Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

    On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

    Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say. Pastuer debunked the theory of spontaneous generation... So Darwin is true or pastuer.....?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,002 Pool Forum VIP
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I respect your opinions everybody...

    But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

    Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

    I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

    Jus my opinion though..

    Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

    On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

    Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

    Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 392 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    The Zoltar Machine from BIG the movie.

    Nice. In your mind, how would the conversation go?
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,403 Pool Champion
    Mozoid wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »
    The Zoltar Machine from BIG the movie.

    Nice. In your mind, how would the conversation go?

    That would be telling now!... i'll let wallow in curiosity.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 693 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I respect your opinions everybody...

    But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

    Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

    I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

    Jus my opinion though..

    Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

    On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

    Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

    Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.

    that is your opinion! just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean God doesn't exist.. a lot of people believe in a God Muslims and Christians alone are 4 billion people that believe in God... and i'm not even mentioning all the other religions out there !! just because science is progressing that doesn't mean you're going to prove your assumption.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,002 Pool Forum VIP
    edited January 14
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I respect your opinions everybody...

    But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

    Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

    I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

    Jus my opinion though..

    Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

    On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

    Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

    Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.

    that is your opinion! just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean God doesn't exist.. a lot of people believe in a God Muslims and Christians alone are 4 billion people that believe in God... and i'm not even mentioning all the other religions out there !! just because science is progressing that doesn't mean you're going to prove your assumption.


    Of course that works both ways, just because you do believe in God doesn't mean that God does exist.

    When a lawyer or an auditor provides an “opinion” to a client, it’s not a casual expression of personal feelings. Likewise, in science, a “theory” isn’t a hunch or a wild guess.

    Scientific theories are well-supported explanations of facts.

    So, what exactly is it that you claim is only my opinion ?

    The fact that scientific theories are based on sound and tested science ?
    Or that "God" does not exist ?

    If science continues to progress at the rate it has done just in the last 100 years or so, then one day
    it might, just might, prove my assumption.

    Whereas, if 4 billion gullible fools continue believing in what is nothing more than a forerunner to political systems designed for nothing more than to control the ignorant masses, even ten thousand years from now, you will still never be able to prove yours.





    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I respect your opinions everybody...

    But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

    Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

    I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

    Jus my opinion though..

    Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

    On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

    Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

    Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.

    that is your opinion! just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean God doesn't exist.. a lot of people believe in a God Muslims and Christians alone are 4 billion people that believe in God... and i'm not even mentioning all the other religions out there !! just because science is progressing that doesn't mean you're going to prove your assumption.


    Of course that works both ways, just because you do believe in God doesn't mean that God does exist.

    When a lawyer or an auditor provides an “opinion” to a client, it’s not a casual expression of personal feelings. Likewise, in science, a “theory” isn’t a hunch or a wild guess.

    1. Scientific theories are well-supported explanations of facts.

    So, what exactly is it that you claim is only my opinion ?

    The fact that scientific theories are based on sound and tested science ?
    Or that "God" does not exist ?

    2. If science continues to progress at the rate it has done just in the last 100 years or so, then one day
    it might, just might, prove my assumption.


    Whereas, if 4 billion gullible fools continue believing in what is nothing more than a forerunner to political systems designed for nothing more than to control the ignorant masses,3. even ten thousand years from now, you will still never be able to prove yours.





    1. No they are not. Many theories that were considered facts in the past are now negated. For example: it was said that atom cannot be sub-divided but now more than 100 sub atomic particles have been discovered.

    2. Yes, if science continues to progress at this rate, the Earth would be fixed by nukes. :( But your assumption could not be proved to be true.

    3. As an ocean cannot be captured in a glass, God cannot be comprehended completely by a limited human mind. If He could be grasped mentally how come He is God ........... :neutral:
    Science can never prove His existence . Science is man-made. Theories come, some get debunked and some are considered true. All are manly thoughts and thus are limited.

  • *Aurora**Aurora* Posts: 6,555 Pool Forum VIP
    Science can never prove His existence . Science is man-made. Theories come, some get debunked and some are considered true. All are manly thoughts and thus are limited.

    Does man really make science either? We only discover things that exist there whether we observe them or not.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    edited January 14
    If science cannot prove the existence of smth it does not mean that that thing doesn't exist :neutral:
    Not being able to approach smth will not nullify its existence........
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Posts: 6,555 Pool Forum VIP
    I think we are talking about the same thing. ;) We can't know what there still might be. We can't tell if human mind will ever get to the bottom of things.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,247 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    I respect your opinions everybody...

    But I'm just giving my thought that there is a God...
    If i say that you gotta grow a mango, but you don't have a mango on this planet grown ever before,, means no seed,, and no scientific method can be done to a mango tree or a mango to grow one without having one.. ever!
    Create means to create something from nothing,, not making something which already is created ,, can any scientist can create a bee, fly, or an ant? From nothing ,,, you don't have the choice of cloning, or any technique whatsoever..

    Ask any scientist how you gonna create earth? He say I'll take cosmic dust..
    Why take cosmic dust? Make your own cosmic dust,, you're creating something from a matter which already exists,, remember can you create something from nothing?

    I believe that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but more scientific knowledge makes you believe in God..

    Jus my opinion though..

    Interesting viewpoint, which I respect.
    I'm not here to ridicule God believers. Far from it.
    If peoples lives are to her through belief, then it has to be a good thing.

    On the science stuff. ...check out a dude called Newton. He created a few principles. One of which is, matter can not be created nor destroyed.
    And also check out a dude called Darwin, he has some theories on how we got a mango tree.

    Those are just theories, not facts. And there has been another dude called 'Pastuer' he too has something to say

    Those "theories" are based on scientific principles, religion and a nonexistent "God" are based on superstitions from ignorant tribesmen thousands of years ago.
    The more science progresses the closer we come to proving those theories are facts.
    That is something that will never happen with anyones' God.

    that is your opinion! just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean God doesn't exist.. a lot of people believe in a God Muslims and Christians alone are 4 billion people that believe in God... and i'm not even mentioning all the other religions out there !! just because science is progressing that doesn't mean you're going to prove your assumption.

    :+1: Agreed with you 100 percent :p
  • ***The Fugitive****The Fugitive* Posts: 65 Pool Player
    At least i would die happy.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online18

christhecueball
christhecueball
G11gaming
G11gaming
Parveen Sultana
Parveen Sultana
UnEquiVocaL EnD
UnEquiVocaL EnD
Zanna136
Zanna136
ZX 10 R
ZX 10 R
+12 Guests