Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Your most memorable game

FS201FS201 Posts: 79 Pool Player
So what is your most memorable game? One of my early ones was learning back spin and getting positioning just right. Not that exciting but when I managed this, it added a new dimension to my game.

However, the most memorable was a Monaco game, the All In game. My opponent broke and potted every single one of his balls. Then he potted the black and white. I won. Next game, my break. No good. Didn't pot a single ball. My opponent potted all of his again but once again, potted both the black and white at the same time. So basically it took me one shot to win 2 games and claim the prize. Can't remember how much for but I still feel sorry for the guy now. Unlucky sunshine!
«13

Comments

  • boblecoachboblecoach Posts: 358 Pool Pro
    Selected a one on one 1Million game by accident and cleared the table.
  • denkaleradenkalera Posts: 27 Pool Player
    Most memorable? Yesterday my nephew 6yo got my device, and he play at cairo
    He ran out and close the game, now i just have 100k coins
    Im trying to get coins slowly from vegas, and he threw it away! :'v
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 447 Pool Pro
    Surely not the games that my opponent has a slow connection.
  • 8BallBond8BallBond Posts: 36 Pool Player
    denkalera wrote: »
    Most memorable? Yesterday my nephew 6yo got my device, and he play at cairo
    He ran out and close the game, now i just have 100k coins
    Im trying to get coins slowly from vegas, and he threw it away! :'v

    Happened to me twice. I have lost all my winnings in Cario and Rome, once it was my son and once it was a friend who just started Rome when I was in loo. Both of them were painful denials. Now I logout and login into the guest account whenever I keep my phone for charging.
  • _raoul_raoul Posts: 254 Pool Pro
    I had 10.1 million in chips, and was feeling full of beans after hitting a nice scotch way too hard, so went after Bangkok 5M for the first time. The first game was against some Pak guy with 100B in chips and a 75% record who broke and won with a denial. Undaunted, I dumped him and spun again with my 5.1M remaining.

    The same guy shows up again, but I am a little too muddled to refresh in time to avoid him. He breaks again and runs the table to the black, but miraculously scratches on the eight and loses. Then I have the break, and run it to the eight but don't have a shot or a bank or anything. So I fail and he promptly runs all the way to the eight, and then follows the eight in to lose, leaving me with 15.1M.

    I just closed the browser and headed to bed.
  • touched the toronto tier accidently on mobile and played my first no guideline game just one day before it was announced to be a guideline tier :'( . i was only able to pot 1 ball at break and 2 more in a later turn but it was an adrenaline indeed.
  • denkaleradenkalera Posts: 27 Pool Player
    8BallBond wrote: »
    denkalera wrote: »
    Most memorable? Yesterday my nephew 6yo got my device, and he play at cairo
    He ran out and close the game, now i just have 100k coins
    Im trying to get coins slowly from vegas, and he threw it away! :'v

    Happened to me twice. I have lost all my winnings in Cario and Rome, once it was my son and once it was a friend who just started Rome when I was in loo. Both of them were painful denials. Now I logout and login into the guest account whenever I keep my phone for charging.

    But it was so fun and frustrating at the same time
    He easily throw away my coin and dont feel guilty at all
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    3lngtrzw6g40.png
    My most memorable game just happened... well... game(s). Just won the new York tournament and every single game was a denial. Either I broke and denied them, or they broke and didn't pot anything and I denied them.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)
  • Dave DaveDave Dave Posts: 69 Pool Player
    I accidentally hit Rome with no guidelines. First time playing without and I got lucky and won (had barely enough to cover the entrance fee, a while ago - so it was like an all-in, albeit unintentionally).

    But the best by far is when a person is mouthing off at you in chat, laughing at every move, and seeing them pot the white with the black. LOL. Rage quit is the icing on the cake. :)
  • 8BallBond8BallBond Posts: 36 Pool Player
    *tareko* wrote: »
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)

    Showoff :smile:
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    8BallBond wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)

    Showoff :smile:

    its called the most memorable game ;) not show-off lol
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 635 Pool Expert
    My last game, most memorablevlmwh9hralkw.png
    ......won playing indirect.....and got my % to 70 again.....at last
  • Rubio+Rubio+ Posts: 30 Pool Player
    edited September 2016
    *tareko* wrote: »
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)

    Do you play on PC or Mobile? What level were you when you accomplished this? 79 It's a impressive streak.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    My last game, most memorablevlmwh9hralkw.png
    ......won playing indirect.....and got my % to 70 again.....at last

    nice stat <3
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    edited September 2016
    i hit 74.5 befor a couple minutes ago
  • I don't rightly know. I just kinda woke up a-holding it.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Rubio+ wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)

    Do you play on PC or Mobile? What level were you when you accomplished this? 79 It's a impressive streak.

    am a pc player but i played mobile for the achivements am level 104 now i tried to do it again but my best for the second time was 32 cause conection lost
  • Rubio+Rubio+ Posts: 30 Pool Player
    .
    *tareko* wrote: »
    Rubio+ wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)

    Do you play on PC or Mobile? What level were you when you accomplished this? 79 It's a impressive streak.

    am a pc player but i played mobile for the achivements am level 104 now i tried to do it again but my best for the second time was 32 cause conection lost

    I see. I play on both platforms. I have played more on PC. Want to play best of 3?
  • AmericanWhiteAmericanWhite Posts: 126 Pool Pro
    Most memorable game is any that doesn't "lose connection"
    Very Rare!
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online25

!TheP0olEmp3r0r!
!TheP0olEmp3r0r!
*Cheetah Girl*
*Cheetah Girl*
Carlos Tales
Carlos Tales
COOLOCKER
COOLOCKER
emily_1964
emily_1964
G11gaming
G11gaming
gufraaa
gufraaa
JJoe
JJoe
The1FastEddie
The1FastEddie
Wilbur
Wilbur
Zanna136
Zanna136
طلحہ سجاد
طلحہ سجاد
+13 Guests