Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Your most memorable game

Comments

• Rubio+Rubio+ Posts: 30 Pool Player
    edited September 2016
    I have two instances where I won't forget those matches; One was when I only had about 1.5M coins I accidentally hit the 1M tier on a very crappy Android phone that had a pretty bad resolution. I played as I could against a very high level player 140+ and I was probably on 30+ level. Did not have any experience on mobile and the phone itself was really bad as I found out when I started playing 8 Ball Pool on Mobile. Well, the game ended with me running the table and potting both the 8 Ball and the Cue ball on a bank shot (without me having bank-shots experience). I was really mad as I had worked pretty hard to earn those coins. Later I accidentally hit the Bangkok tier with only 7M that I had earned by mostly playing Jakarta alternatively with Shanghai I ran the table and denied the guy. Closed the browser and went on to celebrate the double coin winning.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Rubio+ wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    Rubio+ wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    mine its hitting 79 wins streaks :)

Do you play on PC or Mobile? What level were you when you accomplished this? 79 It's a impressive streak.

am a pc player but i played mobile for the achivements am level 104 now i tried to do it again but my best for the second time was 32 cause conection lost

I see. I play on both platforms. I have played more on PC. Want to play best of 3?

yes why not just ding me in this name * t a r e k o * any style ......
  • FS201FS201 Posts: 82 Pool Player
    Thought I would add another to this.

So as usual, Monaco. 1st game, my break. 7 balled him. Next game, his break. His time ran out and 7 balled him again. So basically, he didn't even get a shot :smile: Wasn't for big money but still a good win.
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,469 Pool Champion
    edited November 2016
    A long one, back in 2013 when Toronto was highest tier(200k coins). I played with a random guy for about 5 hours from noon to 4pm, finishing 56-64 . I wanted to continue it to rt100, he seemed keen too.. but I had to go.

Also,my first(and only :p ) pct tourney win last year, both final and semi-final. Final match was nothing special,except that I won tbf, I don't remember anything from the match.
    But Semis was probably the most tense I've played. It was a rt10, win by 2. We were pretty sloppy at the start until 9-9. But once we reached around that point, both of us started playing perfectly,taking turns on denial-ing each other... the match eventually was decided at 17-15 after my opp got a bad break. one of the longest ever for wb2.
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,469 Pool Champion
    when i beat rowUNbeat the first time :D

a big underdog win :D
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    My most memorable game was a game of football.
    It was a closed season friendly against hull city ( a professional football team)
    I was the goal keeper and we all played really well.
    At half time we where 2-1up.
    But what we didn't realise was, we where playing flat out and they where still in first gear.
    The second half was a lesson in ball skills.
    We ended up losing 11-2.....yes I let in 10 goals in the second half
    And I played so well, but against professionals...the class difference showed.

Pool game was winning the county singles league cup...back in 1986... I fluked the first round, I should of been knocked out. The final was like a chess game, the guy I beat was last season's winner too.

MC 8 ball ...Was my first game against a forum member...Fatima, she was such fun to play against, she wiped the floor with me...it took me a further six or seven challenges before I finally got the better of her... great girl, shame she doesn't use the forum anymore.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    edited February 4
    mines was when i played loord Ayman for the trick shot video. when i played him. i realized that i was playing against the best indirect/trickshotter player in the world. and it was a honor playing him as my opponent and my friend.
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 374 Pool Pro
    mines was when i played loord Ayman for the trick shot video. when i played him. i realized that i was playing against the best indirect/trickshotter player in the world. and it was a honor playing him as my opponent and my friend.

Nice one! Do u have a link to the video?

I'm amazed by those players who can make indirect shots so consistently, even multiple rail ones. Always great to watch.
    odlllbo wrote: »

I'm amazed by those players who can make indirect shots so consistently, even multiple rail ones. Always great to watch.

• Jack CrosleyJack Crosley Posts: 77 Pool Player
    Wow :o , when do you guys play next?- I want to get there early for good seats!
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary here!!! :joy:

Awesome video Yak

Get ready for the Mobile Vs PC tournament challenge. You’ve made the team, first choice. Lol

Awesome video Yak

Get ready for the Mobile Vs PC tournament challenge. You’ve made the team, first choice. Lol

huh funny! well skip to 2:45 and 3:09 and tell me can you make a shot like those? can your great fernando or your great rafeef make a shot like that? if you know nothing about indirect/trick shots i suggest you stay in your cave... because people who actually know about trick shots know that not anybody can make these type of shots....
    otis4946 wrote: »
    Wow :o , when do you guys play next?- I want to get there early for good seats!

i'm planning on either making a double legend special with him or a level 500 special. i haven't decided yet. and we're going to work hard on it. i was in a rush in that video so i didn't let me or him take our time. we finished that one in less than a week. which is kind of fast.
    edited February 4

Awesome video Yak

huh funny! well skip to 2:45 and 3:09 and tell me can you make a shot like those? can your great fernando or your great rafeef make a shot like that? if you know nothing about indirect/trick shots i suggest you stay in your cave... because people who actually know about trick shots know that not anybody can make these type of shots....

@yakoubyakoub are you being serious?? It was a joke as shown by the laughing face and I went on to say awesome video which it is.

Sorry I thought we were friends and have no idea where that burst has come from.

I even went on to say you’d be first choice in the Mobile team against PC.
    Post edited by Carlos Tales on
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 813 Pool Expert

The shot at 3.00 was some straight up wizardry shizz
    Wow great stuff Jacob! You both made some amazing creative shots. I think the timing shots are my favorite like at 5min but 2:45 is just nuts lol! And i love ur 8 rail bank at 2:25!

Ill rewatch it later, too many shots to process lol :D. I'm gonna have to watch more vids on his YouTube channel for sure tho.

And btw I think Carl was definitely joking with the first line of his post as those shots clearly weren't ordinary :)
    Wow great stuff Jacob! You both made some amazing creative shots. I think the timing shots are my favorite like at 5min but 2:45 is just nuts lol! And i love ur 8 rail bank at 2:25!

Ill rewatch it later, too many shots to process lol :D. I'm gonna have to watch more vids on his YouTube channel for sure tho.

And btw I think Carl was definitely joking with the first line of his post as those shots clearly weren't ordinary :)

I have no idea where his outburst came from. Lol. I’m getting used to being called names on this forum tbh. I’m now a cave dweller! As long as it’s got WiFi I’m fine with that!
    Yea I think he just read the first line and reacted before noticing u were joking. Honest mistake can happen to the best of us :)

But I'm all for Wi-Fi in caves too tho :p
    my bad Carl. i honestly thought you were mocking us with that laughing face. Ayman is a real life friend of mines and like a brother from another mother to me. sorry about that.

TY.