Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Post anything u like (but keep it clean)

1234568»

Comments

• killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,340 Pool Champion
    40 YEARS OF HIP HOP
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,477 Pool Champion
    40 YEARS OF HIP HOP

A bit of this?

Ice T - Colors

Regardless of that i think it was executed brilliantly but let's hope there'll be a part 2 with more of the old school greats like Ice T ^ EPMD, Redman, Heavy D, Too short, Bd kane, and many more.

Regardless of that i think it was executed brilliantly but let's hope there'll be a part 2 with more of the old school greats like Ice T ^ EPMD, Redman, Heavy D, Too short, Bd kane, and many more.

;)
    Those who have studied history know that nothing invigorates and empowers an authoritarian regime more than a spectacular act of violence, some sudden and senseless loss of life that allows the autocrat to stand on the smoking rubble and identify himself as the hero. It is at moments like this that the public—still in shock from the horror of the tragedy that has just unfolded before them—can be led into the most ruthless despotism: despotism that now bears the mantle of "security."

Acts of terror and violence never benefit the average man or woman. They only ever benefit those in positions of power.

Published on Apr 19, 2010
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 393 Pool Pro
    edited July 20
    Saw on the News that Bosnian & H, thugs attacked well behaved Aberdeen football fans ahead of tonight's Europa league match .
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Saw on the News that Bosnian & H, thugs attacked well behaved Aberdeen football fans ahead of tonight's Europa league match .

Is there such a thing as well behaved football fans/thugs? :#
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,009 Pool Forum VIP
    edited July 23
    I will never forget...when I was 12, my family took a vacation trip from Minnesota to Florida.....We took a charter boat on a fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico with about 20 people total.....Early on, I made it known to the crew that I was not squeamish at all about placing bait on the hooks.....So they told me I could bait all the hooks for everyone for the entire trip.....They told me that made me a "Master Baiter" ...which they said I should say to everyone when they needed new bait.....

Thusly, this silly little 12 year old, being clueless, spent the day telling everyone on the boat that I was the designated Master Baiter.....and did not figure out till a few years later why everyone laughed at me when I said it..... :D ;) :)

True Story.... :)

Edit: Just for perspective....that was in 1970... :*

X5lbOom.gif
  • Melody456Melody456 Posts: 402 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I will never forget...when I was 12, my family took a vacation trip from Minnesota to Florida.....We took a charter boat on a fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico with about 20 people total.....Early on, I made it known to the crew that I was not squeamish at all about placing bait on the hooks.....So they told me I could bait all the hooks for everyone for the entire trip.....They told me that made me a "Master Baiter" ...which they said I should say to everyone when they needed new bait.....

Thusly, this silly little 12 year old, being clueless, spent the day telling everyone on the boat that I was the designated Master Baiter.....and did not figure out till a few years later why everyone laughed at me when I said it..... :D ;) :)

True Story.... :)

Edit: Just for perspective....that was in 1970... :*

X5lbOom.gif

Hahahaha!!!!! That's awful.... LOL :D :D :D
    sx5ph076zs7u.jpg
    c6c7fm3jy1qj.jpg

Collectivism
    gx3kpheqmuqu.jpg
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,033 Pool Forum VIP