Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,097 Pool Forum VIP
edited November 2016 in Community
Yes, it's time for some of Nanny's irregular little rants again :D

Oh My God !
Since logging on this morning I have been losing upwards of 90% of my games, constantly and without fail !
It doesn't matter what level my opponents are, they have varied from 49 to 150+.
It doesn't matter what win % they have, loads of them have had under 50%.

Regardless of their levels or experience or skills they do not seem to be making a single mistake today, none, nil, nowt, nada, zip and zilch !
Needless to say I am more than making up for their lack of mistakes with my own, irrespective of how hard I try.

My opponents are all "playing like pro's", while I'm not allowed to tell you the word I would like to use to describe my own play :D

On days like this I think of all those who come on here crying that the game is rigged, and while I don't believe that, I can understand how so many people do !

Why on earth do we put ourselves through this ? It isn't fun.
Why do I continue to play a game that has the capacity to cause me to literally want to punch someone ? LOL

Ok rant over, thanks for listening, I'm just going to go repair that plate and wipe the lasagne off the wall ;)

Edit: The threads gone on way longer than expected so feel free to post your own little rants if you want to get something off your chest. No swearing though if you don't mind, that's my job and I've already forgotten more bad words than most of you will ever learn LOL
Post edited by Nanny Ogg on

Comments

• Muhammad NaqviMuhammad Naqvi Islamabad, Pakistan.Posts: 2,364 Pool Champion
    Yes same, I played 5 Las Vegas and lost 4. Now I have just 9k.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    nanny its your bad day so maybe you need to take a break from playing :)
    i have some bad days too

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,097 Pool Forum VIP
    What happened to never give up Tarek ? LOL
    I am a stubborn old baggage and I REFUSE to be beaten LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    What happened to never give up Tarek ? LOL
    I am a stubborn old baggage and I REFUSE to be beaten LOL

hahahaha ofcorse never give up but there is a moments when you need a break for real
    Nah I don't need a break, I just need to break something LOL
    Nah I don't need a break, I just need to break something LOL

lol :# dont break the laptop we gonna miss you if you do
    My husband wouldn't survive my withdrawal symptoms LOL
    I'm about to buy the Sims 4, I may not be on here much once I get into that LOL
    LOL !
    Wow how random LOL
    I have no idea what happens at 10k you better get ACB back here quick since he's the closest to it LOL
    As for mine, we'll see after I post this LOL
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 345 Pool Pro
    Just challenge me and win my guest account. I'm tired of it and want it to go away. First one can win all the coins.
    fbxyqdifl4ii.png

• zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,610 Pool Champion
    Nanny needs a group hug.... AAaahhhhhh. <3
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,220 Pool Champion
    Corby wrote: »
    Just challenge me and win my guest account. I'm tired of it and want it to go away. First one can win all the coins.
    fbxyqdifl4ii.png

Never give up B)

45zg4qrle01s.png
    pic8.png 464.7K
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,610 Pool Champion
    Yes, it's time for one of Nanny's irregular little rants again :D

Oh My God !
    Since logging on this morning I have been losing upwards of 90% of my games, constantly and without fail !
    It doesn't matter what level my opponents are, they have varied from 49 to 150+.

Regardless of their levels or experience or skills they do not seem to be making a single mistake today, none, nil, nowt, nada, zip and zilch !
    Needless to say I am more than making up for their lack of mistakes with my own, irrespective of how hard I try.

My opponents are all "playing like pro's", while I'm not allowed to tell you the word I would like to use to describe my own play :D

On days like this I think of all those who come on here crying that the game is rigged, and while I don't believe that, I can understand how so many people do !

Why do I continue to play a game that has the capacity to cause me to literally want to punch someone ? LOL

Ok rant over, thanks for listening, I'm just going to go repair that plate and wipe the lasagne off the wall ;)

Why? You thrive on challenges, it keeps your wits sharp. Where else will you find such an intolerable yet beautiful sort?
  • Jason_360Jason_360 Posts: 190 Pool Pro
    Same here...I never lost four games in a row before and I managed to lose not four...not five...not six but seven games in a row yesterday. All my opponents were spot on. On one of my games, I tried a safety shot in hopes of stalling my opponent but he managed to make the most improbable indirect shot ever (#$##@%!)

Called it a day after that happened. I wept for my win percentage. :'(
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    omgsun will be relieved........ :D

LOL
  • Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Yes, it's time for one of Nanny's irregular little rants again :D

Oh My God !

• now now witchy **** remember karma's a biotch (throws fairy dust and kisses) mauhhh!
  • Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I'm about to buy the Sims 4, I may not be on here much once I get into that LOL

I'll have to program your Sims character to wet the bed,grab a broomstick and fly your cranky **** back here lol
  • nice stats scobester2' good luck keeping them :)