Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Jelena LengoldJelena Lengold Posts: 62 Pool Player
    The same as here on Forum - Jelena. And the same picture. Didn't know it could be different.
    I am sorry, don't know what bling means. I'm online. And nothing blinged me, what ever this is. :)
    And he was really very gentle with me while playing, like I was that cat on the picture. Recommending the guy! ;)
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    And he was really very gentle with me while playing, like I was that cat on the picture. Recommending the guy! ;)

Lol...Chris isn't my type.... although he has an uncanny resemblance to Jack in the shining
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,889 Pool Forum Veteran
    Nanny Ogg, next time you are welcome to play with me. Most of the people can beat me easily, including these with family pictures! And I don't give a ****. Strongly believe that bad luck in 8pool means good luck in love.
    (Just don't ask for more then 500 coins, since I don't have more, usually.)
    :blush:

Thanks Jelena, I will look for you next time I'm on :)
    Coins don't count in friendlies so don't worry, anyway with my luck lately your coins would have been quite safe LOL
    edited September 2016
    And another thing !..... I may have to rename this thread to "Let's Rant" or similar LOL

For all you people out there who play 1 game and run, don't you ever think you're better than your opponent just because you won one lousy game.
    MC ruined this game when it made it rewarding for some people to play opportunistic hit and run style.
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • mashmolmashmol Posts: 1,455 Pool Champion

i see not much wrong in playing one and run, i already did that often before they introduced the coins to keep the focus up! when i know i play to lets say 10, i know i can lose 7 or 8 games and i still win, but when i only play one, i need to win THAT one........ completly different focus!

Yes I see where you're coming from with that Chris and I understand that a lot of people enjoy the adrenalin and pressure when playing that way.

I am not one of them however LOL

I do hit and run occasionally, but it is almost always when I am in a bad mood because I keep losing LOL
    I play to relax and would much rather play a few games with every opponent rather than sit there wondering when I might actually get a shot because I'm not getting the breaks and all my oppo's are running the table with theirs.

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 2016
    My turn to rant a bit.....

I hate when sidewalks do not have cut-outs in the curb at intersections..... :s ....

I love my new power wheelchair (now, instead of just sitting around my apartment doing nothing...I can now sit around and go wherever I want at the same time.... :D ....), but it cannot go down or over a full curb, so I have to backtrack to a driveway and then go on the street (which is kinda scary sitting in a chair...lol) to get back to the sidewalk on the other side.....and it is even more annoying when that side has a cut-out....lol...why make them on one corner but not the other....lol....

My best guess would be that it was a hahaha moment for the engineers who designed it all... :*

Rant over.... ;)
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • Nanny, I was a at stop sign today and it refused to tell me to go so I sat there waiting and finally ran out of gas. Lo and behold I got rear ended by some witch on a cue stick or broom . She took off so fast the cops could not catch her. Isn't that kinda like the same thing? Just cause IIIIII.... lost a bumper, that don't make her a better driver does it? Isn't this kinda the same thing? :'(
    Nanny, I was a at stop sign today and it refused to tell me to go so I sat there waiting and finally ran out of gas. Lo and behold I got rear ended by some witch on a cue stick or broom . She took off so fast the cops could not catch her. Isn't that kinda like the same thing? Just cause IIIIII.... lost a bumper, that don't make her a better driver does it? Isn't this kinda the same thing? :'(

Having given your problem all due consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the most pertinent part of your post is the fact that you admit you lost, so, does that make her the better driver ?
    Well, yeah, it kinda does LOL :D
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,614 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Just a quick question for you guys, do you think there might be a new cheat going around at the moment ?
    The only reason I ask is that I can't remember ever seeing quite so many people with under 50% win percentages playing with such uncanny precision and accuracy.
    Of course it could just be that they are better than me, but it does seem a little odd and unsettling when I am constantly seeing people playing almost perfectly in such numbers, yet when I check out some of their stats they really shouldn't be capable of playing like that.

Nan, I almost believe it's a MC pecking order that we must all go thru from time to time.
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Just a quick question for you guys, do you think there might be a new cheat going around at the moment ?
    The only reason I ask is that I can't remember ever seeing quite so many people with under 50% win percentages playing with such uncanny precision and accuracy.
    Of course it could just be that they are better than me, but it does seem a little odd and unsettling when I am constantly seeing people playing almost perfectly in such numbers, yet when I check out some of their stats they really shouldn't be capable of playing like that.

Nan, I almost believe it's a MC pecking order that we must all go thru from time to time.

No worries Mr Zippy, I'm never as mad as my rants make me sound LOL
  • Sunidhifan wrote: »
    My turn to rant a bit.....

I hate when sidewalks do not have cut-outs in the curb at intersections..... :s ....

I love my new power wheelchair (now, instead of just sitting around my apartment doing nothing...I can now sit around and go wherever I want at the same time.... :D ....), but it cannot go down or over a full curb, so I have to backtrack to a driveway and then go on the street (which is kinda scary sitting in a chair...lol) to get back to the sidewalk on the other side.....and it is even more annoying when that side has a cut-out....lol...why make them on one corner but not the other....lol....

My best guess would be that it was a hahaha moment for the engineers who designed it all... :*

Rant over.... ;)

Wimpie says: I would gladly pay for a dozer blade for your power chair tomorrow , for a hamburger tonight :D
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    Wimpie says: I would gladly pay for a dozer blade for your power chair tomorrow , for a hamburger tonight :D

Whimpy was a hacker........lol.......and it was Tuesday that he would always gladly pay you for that burger today......lol....

• Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Agreed.
    Especially when they play one game, get the break and then denial.
    How can they get enjoyment or a sense of achievement when your opponent hasn't even picked u their stick.
    And another thing !.....

Why do some people say "Good Game" after only one shot ? How do they know ?
    And another thing !.....

Why do some people say "Good Game" after only one shot ? How do they know ?

they see ure avvie and they know they are doomed! no way to pot a ball with all that pink brrrrrrr lolol

LOL I wish that spammer knew how much I want to see him doomed but he is probably a bot LOL
    just reply something in every thread......when hes seeing ure avvie everywhere he will run scared away :smiley:

I don't want him to run away Chris, I want you to hold him down while I jump up and down on his squishy bits LOL