Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,503 Pool Forum Veteran
    Luxtelum wrote: »
    Yep ..got a few points, game can be exasperating at times..sometimes the physics dont make sense, the odd screens, the ball placement, the occasional "winner" when you actually won the game, but the computer said the other guy won..I'm getting to believe that a few games I have played are "scripted"...the way the balls align to keep you from getting that last shot..the way the cue ball hides behind your opponents last ball, to keep you from getting the shot you need...to me, its all in the computer code...but, I like to rant too....so, yer not alone..another reason why I dont purchase cash or coins...I think I've mentioned that in the past....

LOL yeah me too, there's a lot of us about LOL
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Yep ..got a few points, game can be exasperating at times..sometimes the physics dont make sense, the odd screens, the ball placement, the occasional "winner" when you actually won the game, but the computer said the other guy won..I'm getting to believe that a few games I have played are "scripted"...the way the balls align to keep you from getting that last shot..the way the cue ball hides behind your opponents last ball, to keep you from getting the shot you need...to me, its all in the computer code...but, I like to rant too....so, yer not alone..another reason why I dont purchase cash or coins...I think I've mentioned that in the past....

I dont consider myself a bad player....i'm at level 76..have a 50% winning percentage, and have won 4 million coins...all without buying coins or cash..but to witness some of the things I have, i can see why people get **** off, and just walk away..it makes sense to do just that...
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,051 Pool Champion
    You're a bit behind, @Nanny Ogg

uk9ao9x8iq5o.jpg

I dont consider myself a bad player....i'm at level 76..have a 50% winning percentage, and have won 4 million coins...all without buying coins or cash..but to witness some of the things I have, i can see why people get **** off, and just walk away..it makes sense to do just that...

I agree with you, 119 with 55.6% and very nearly 20k wins and some of the things I have also seen seem almost impossible to comprehend, yet my gut feeling is that it is all par for the course and something we just have to accept when playing online games.
    Rather that than allow myself to be led down the path of the paranoid who think that Miniclip is out to get them LOL
    Zoggg wrote: »

uk9ao9x8iq5o.jpg

LOL Zoggg, this is why I only ever hope to win the league with my BannedNan n00b account, I don't have a cat's chance in he11 of ever winning against the big boys and girls LOL

uk9ao9x8iq5o.jpg

LOL Zoggg, this is why I only ever hope to win the league with my BannedNan n00b account, I don't have a cat's chance in he11 of ever winning against the big boys and girls LOL

Most of the players in the new version are rubbish, even on the high levels, you would easily beat most of them

uk9ao9x8iq5o.jpg

Most of the players in the new version are rubbish, even on the high levels, you would easily beat most of them

Thanks for that vote of confidence Zoggg :) one day I might get up the courage to play in the higher tiers, but that day is a long way away since it's taken me 6 years to get my first million LOL
    edited August 2017
    Edit.
    Oops duplicate post there, thanks to cheap forum software LOL

uk9ao9x8iq5o.jpg

Thanks for that vote of confidence Zoggg :) one day I might get up the courage to play in the higher tiers, but that day is a long way away since it's taken me 6 years to get my first million LOL

Go for it Nanny, I've gone from 6 million coins to 265 million in only 10 days.
    OMG ! LOL !
    Maybe I should give it a try then ix3jj1w1duu3.gif
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,353 Pool Champion
    edited August 2017
    I went from 6 Billion to 10 in 4 days :D Wasn't playing the easy version either ;)
  • Jack CrosleyJack Crosley Posts: 77 Pool Player
    edited August 2017
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Wasn't playing the easy version either ;)

"Easy Version" - Carl, where do I find this option?

Just occurred to me... is this a PC thing?
    Are most posters here solely PC players?
    Carl, not that I would stand a chance with you anyway, but for me, the game is near impossible playing on a mac with a trackpad. Do you play PC version exclusively?
    ha no I never play PC version. I'm just going on what several PC players have said about the new version that there aren't that many good players on there and is much easier than the standard PC version. Happy to play you on mobile if you want a few games?
    Sure, why not... how do we hook up?
    just need your ID if your settings allow game requests?
    My Unique ID: 207-480-284-6
    Be gentle! - From reading here in forum, I understand you're one of the best players in the game. I look at this as a learning experience...
    Perhaps you could take the time to critique my game afterwards? Thx
    Cheers,
    Jack

Hey nothing wrong with your game. Just unlucky on 1 or 2 shots. Perhaps didn't develop the balls on one of the games when you had chance but you see the game pretty well if you haven't been playing that long. Nice cue too :)