Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• TalhaTalha Posts: 564 Pool Expert
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    LOL I hope you crushed him LOL
    There was only a difference of one 0 between our levels :D
    3pa21vp1fiql.png
    Just looking at the balls in the rack and have to ask, was that a denial ? Oh I do hope so LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Just looking at the balls in the rack and have to ask, was that a denial ? Oh I do hope so LOL

yes, it was one.
    All you needed was an extra chat pack saying " Whose face ? Your face ! " :D
    All you needed was an extra chat pack saying " Whose face ? Your face ! " :D

I have the free facebook chat on, but i refrain from using it.
    OMG this is just perfect, I went and had a game after reading your posts and a 145 said to me "You're going down"... so I denialled him LOLOL
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    OMG this is just perfect, I went and had a game after reading your posts and a 145 said to me "You're going down"... so I denialled him LOLOL

i use them against them. when they say that i do the "O Rlly?" then "Let's see what you got". and if they miss i say "i thought that was in" :smiley: i stay tactfully polite even when they try to "get in the head" with those silly phrases :wink:

i use them against them. when they say that i do the "O Rlly?" then "Let's see what you got". and if they miss i say "i thought that was in" :smiley: i stay tactfully polite even when they try to "get in the head" with those silly phrases :wink:

LOL I prefer to let my cue do the talking David, I rarely, if ever, respond to spam chat, unless they ask me to marry them or ask if I like them, in which case I load up my Lucky 8 cue so that I can reply "Not A Chance" LOL

For Those We Have Lost

You may have heard the news today
    A famous name has gone away
    Not first to be part of the past
    And certainly won't be the last.
    Let's spare a thought for all of those
    Who've disappeared where no-one knows
    Christhecueball and NorthWalesCoast
    I'm not sure who we miss the most.
    Agentcueball left the place
    With not a word, without a trace
    Darksidemike the one-line master
    To lose such people was a disaster.
    These characters could shine a light
    And make our community truly bright
    With contributions to the forums
    Of diverse alarums and excursions*.
    Although the list is short and sweet
    Remember it's far from complete
    Many names have been left out
    And for the rest here is a shout...
    A forum is only ever as good
    As it's people,
    even those that are misunderstood.

"Alarums and excursions" - clamor, excitement, and feverish or disordered activity
  • William MillsWilliam Mills Posts: 154 Pool Pro
    edited October 28
    Talha wrote: »
    :)
    jm745dbewqhj.png

Omg, this is what happened to me in Miami the other day :joy:
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/comment/238073 Scroll to the bottom, i made the post there.
    jm745dbewqhj.png

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/comment/238073 Scroll to the bottom, i made the post there.

I saw it :D
    I love when I deny someone who continuously says "In your face" and I provoke him by saying "Watch and learn" :joy:

I love when I deny someone who continuously says "In your face" and I provoke him by saying "Watch and learn" :joy:

This is why we need a "Like" button LOL

This is why we need a "Like" button LOL

Yeah! we need it badly.

LOL I prefer to let my cue do the talking David, I rarely, if ever, respond to spam chat, unless they ask me to marry them or ask if I like them, in which case I load up my Lucky 8 cue so that I can reply "Not A Chance" LOL

:joy:
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    edited November 1

agreed Talha, at reaction/response to that in emoti lingo , lol. Nanny, i don't provoke, as i said but i DO encourage whether they're talking or not. Maybe they see it, maybe they don't. Maybe they care, maybe they don't. Can't hurt to lead by example though. Especially if i see player that is low rank but shoots like they aren't first timer by experience. I'll say "nice try" or "close!" or even "i thought that was in" or a combo of them in sequence :smile: on the flip, i have NO problem making joke of my OWN mistakes either. If i dork up a shot i'll say maybe "I'm usually better" or "that was silly", or if i try a bank shot and it was WAYYYY off i'll say "close!" "LOL" or something. I TRY not to be "affected" by the taunts and i know most of the time the spamming of it is for distraction and pay no mind to it so the "power" they thought they had in it proves to be just smoke coming out the earholes from burnt out synapses misfirings on those lame attempts at lobotomic dominance (that is, their attempt fell even shorter than their mental midgetry :smiley: ).

agreed Talha, at reaction/response to that in emoti lingo , lol. Nanny, i don't provoke, as i said but i DO encourage whether they're talking or not. Maybe they see it, maybe they don't. Maybe they care, maybe they don't. Can't hurt to lead by example though. Especially if i see player that is low rank but shoots like they aren't first timer by experience. I'll say "nice try" or "close!" or even "i thought that was in" or a combo of them in sequence :smile: on the flip, i have NO problem making joke of my OWN mistakes either. If i dork up a shot i'll say maybe "I'm usually better" or "that was silly", or if i try a bank shot and it was WAYYYY off i'll say "close!" "LOL" or something. I TRY not to be "affected" by the taunts and i know most of the time the spamming of it is for distraction and pay no mind to it so the "power" they thought they had in it proves to be just smoke coming out the earholes from burnt out synapses misfirings on those lame attempts at lobotomic dominance (that is, their attempt fell even shorter than their mental midgetry :smiley: ).

The other site I play on has told us that they may be stopping their 8ball game within a couple of weeks, so although I will miss it at least I won't have to put up with all the insults when I'm kicking @ss LOL
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion

The other site I play on has told us that they may be stopping their 8ball game within a couple of weeks, so although I will miss it at least I won't have to put up with all the insults when I'm kicking @ss LOL

I just noticed that Nan. They could teach miniclip a thing or 2 with the following statement they put up:

News
    "In order to improve security standards ???????? will begin serving all games securely beginning on November 13th. Unfortunately, this game will no longer function correctly due to those changes. We have reached out to the developers and hope that they will update the game before Nov. 13.
    We have turned off purchasing since it is not yet clear whether it will continue functioning. If the game does have to shut down we will return creds spent back to Oct. 13 to honor our 30 day guarantee on creds purchases".

Thats how you communicate MC. And notice how they are not on the money grab either?
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

I just noticed that Nan. They could teach miniclip a thing or 2 with the following statement they put up:

News
    "In order to improve security standards ???????? will begin serving all games securely beginning on November 13th. Unfortunately, this game will no longer function correctly due to those changes. We have reached out to the developers and hope that they will update the game before Nov. 13.
    We have turned off purchasing since it is not yet clear whether it will continue functioning. If the game does have to shut down we will return creds spent back to Oct. 13 to honor our 30 day guarantee on creds purchases".

Thats how you communicate MC. And notice how they are not on the money grab either?

LOL nice one Jimmy, although I doubt the corporate fatcats at Head Office will take a blind bit of notice, you can't shame the shameless LOL