Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,039 Pool Champion
    They're out in force this morning, presumably all trying to meet up with one another but they keep getting me lold78wtwyni31r.jpg
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,471 Pool Forum Veteran
    cidercoder wrote: »
    They're out in force this morning, presumably all trying to meet up with one another but they keep getting me lol

Those naughty little elves need a santa spanking ;)

Just had a win streak of 9 at Mumbai Mahal :D

10 now

Keep it going hun !
    Go Talha, Go Talha
    eih4lm90ho4u.gif
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    I keep getting flat fish in the mail. I wouldn't mind, but since when has a photograph sufficed.
    Mozoid wrote: »
    I keep getting flat fish in the mail. I wouldn't mind, but since when has a photograph sufficed.

Oh my word!.... was it a Dover sole!?, and how many times did you look at it? to suffice your affliction for fish...or were you just door stepped!, or scuppered?... or even skippered ? [/quo
    I was left floundering.
    Jesus did a lot more with two fish, but I lack the bread
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    Mostly in Berlin when they keep commenting “Lets play again” or “Best of 3?” but they leave anyway, why? :neutral:
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,653 Pool Champion
    Because they like you..... :D :p >:)
    And Another Thing !...

Seriously Miniclip, just... just... stuff it Miniclip, just stuff it LOL

z0167yrkuimm.png
    And Another Thing !...

My wp hardly ever goes down, but it has this week... TWICE ! :s

I'm taking a break from the old version for a while grrrr
    And Another Thing !...

Would the level 353 that keeps playing for 100 coins in the no-guidelines game in the beta kindly STOP leaving the game before it even starts please !!!
    If you are going to do that then do it for the 2500 that I am wagering instead of wasting my time ! :s
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 787 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    Just played a game in Jakarta....on a denial, 2 balls left....one of my balls is tied up with one of his, but notice if I hit his ball, my ball will plant into the corner bag. So I pot my other ball whilst drawing across to it, knocking my other ball in the process, and the black was waiting to be potted over the middle. Except I nominated the pocket in which the ball I hit first went in! Which is the common sense thing to do right? But nope, game deemed it a foul and opponent then won. Great
    (had to edit that to "drawing" because it censored S C R E Wing" for some reason :D :D
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 323 Pool Pro
    joe. wrote: »
    Just played a game in Jakarta....on a denial, 2 balls left....one of my balls is tied up with one of his, but notice if I hit his ball, my ball will plant into the corner bag. So I pot my other ball whilst drawing across to it, knocking my other ball in the process, and the black was waiting to be potted over the middle. Except I nominated the pocket in which the ball I hit first went in! Which is the common sense thing to do right? But nope, game deemed it a foul and opponent then won. Great

see? never concede :D
    edited December 2017
    I love the black ball bangers, the ones that whip your donkey and go full thrust on the 8-ball, they know who they are! they win the game and give you a coin toss. A 50/50. A rant of sorts, and this could go in the kudos thread too, I guess, but I've always liked a ball banger.
    joe. wrote: »

see? never concede :D

yep, never now what miniclip will come up with next ;)
    iamqyxd47lgn.png

Now I know what you're thinking so consider this...
    I just had a spur of the moment brain fart and decided I wanted to play a game of all-in, however I had a choice of risking 1.6m on my main or 33k on my alt.

I'll let you work out what I did but I'll give you a clue... Nanny Ogg is not known for taking risks in this game LOL
    Btw I didn't know you had to play 3 games in Monaco, so when I lost the very first game I nearly broke my keyboard LOL
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,343 Pool Champion
    Nanny. You may need to play a lot more than 3. The winner needs to win 2 consecutive games 2:0 3:1 4:2 etc.... It’s the best tier for sure. Was you put all in by your opponent? Was the pot 3.2mil?
    Nanny. You may need to play a lot more than 3. The winner needs to win 2 consecutive games 2:0 3:1 4:2 etc.... It’s the best tier for sure. Was you put all in by your opponent? Was the pot 3.2mil?

LOL thanks for the info Carl, won by 0-1, 1-1, 2-1 and had no idea about the 2 consecutive wins rule LOL
    And I don't have a clue what his wager was, but if he was a high-roller he must have been a little disappointed to have been lumped into a game with me LOL