Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,226 Pool Champion
    edited November 2017
    Yippee ki yay! I won the league. That's two times in a row that I was pushed to second position in the last moments (at that time I am at college) by someone having huge ball potted :joy:

Anyways, should I get the country cue or any other (mention it)?
    1sny2ekka962.png

d8r0lyawu8cu.png

EDIT: I went to Shanghai with only 500k and was lucky enough to get the break.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,200 Pool Forum Veteran
    Wish I had the guts to wager all my stash on one game LOL
    Well done.
    With 55 cash the Country Cue may well be the best value for money.
    edited November 2017
    And Another Thing !...

Just got told to "Watch and Learn" by someone 101 levels higher than me, he went all quiet when I taught him the lesson and cleared the table LOL

Edit. Btw, what made it even better was his flashy overpowered sdsf cue got beat down by my beginners broomstick LOL
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
    And Another Thing !...

There's a good reason why you shouldn't mess with little old ladies... 34gt1gavzkn9.gif

And Another Thing !...

Why is it so many of the eye choices on the female YoMes' are "looking away from the camera", so to speak ?

I would bet real money that a man designed those.

So just to be clear, women today are not going to avoid eye contact with you guys ok ?

In fact this particular woman is more than happy to look you straight in the eye while she kicks yer @ss, even if it takes some bodily contortions to do it !
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

Just got told to "Watch and Learn" by someone 101 levels higher than me, he went all quiet when I taught him the lesson and cleared the table LOL

Edit. Btw, what made it even better was his flashy overpowered sdsf cue got beat down by my beginners broomstick LOL

Is it right for a double-legend like you to use the beginner's cue? :D :joy:
    Talha wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

Is it right for a double-legend like you to use the beginner's cue? :D :joy:

LOL I've stopped using it so much now, everybody else seems to have improved their game and I'm having to try and up mine to compensate LOL
    And Another Thing !...

Finally got into a tournament in the beta today and only had to wait a couple of minutes too ! :p

Only did it to try and get a shiny new cue, which is nice and colourful but, as it turns out, has the same stats as the London cue so is highly unlikely to be used LOL

4uxj56nhoysw.png
    And Another Thing !...

Finally got into a tournament in the beta today and only had to wait a couple of minutes too ! :p

Only did it to try and get a shiny new cue, which is nice and colourful but, as it turns out, has the same stats as the London cue so is highly unlikely to be used LOL
    Congratz . :star:
    edited December 2017
    Talha wrote: »
    Congratz . :star:

Aww thanks Talha :) although I was a lot happier beating that 345 in the kudos thread than winning a tourney where my highest opponent was only 71 LOL

I would love to see MC give us the option to choose a level range beyond which we could choose not to be matched against, I would choose nothing under lvl 80 with no upper limit LOL
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 685 Pool Expert
    This little waste of swimmers played a soft break in the beginning then just slow rolls his shots not potting anything, he then started potting some of my balls untill the table became clear.
    cbnogfswg4m6.png

Wooooooooosaaaaaaaaa :|
    This little waste of swimmers played a soft break in the beginning then just slow rolls his shots not potting anything, he then started potting some of my balls untill the table became clear.

I'm guessing he kept snookering you Vijay ?
    Otherwise you would have just cleared the table yourself, right ?
    He must have been pretty good to do that to someone of your calibre !
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 685 Pool Expert
    It was a very strange game and I assume he does this a lot to put people off, it threw me off big time :D
    Long Time No Rant :D
    Long Time No Rant :D

LOL this space is open to anybody who wants to have a rant Talha, surely there must be something that annoys you too, sometimes even enough to want to share it ?

I was thinking about our semi-regular tinfoil hatters that come in here complaining about how the game is rigged the other day.
    I may be wrong, but it seems to me that anyone who seriously believes that a big international company like MC is targeting individual players is probably something of a self-obsessed narcissist to even think that way.
    Certain types of people need to be reminded that the universe doesn't just revolve around them LOL
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    This is what I really hate. Being matched up repeatedly against idiots like this who never play me ! I'd like to meet them on a darkened street . . . . :wink:
    Guilherme0913 - your Miniclip account should be banned - an abvious coin transferer.
    85hsga1qhph1.jpg

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    cidercoder wrote: »
    This is what I really hate. Being matched up repeatedly against idiots like this who never play me ! I'd like to meet them on a darkened street . . . . :wink:
    Guilherme0913 - your Miniclip account should be banned - an abvious coin transferer.
    85hsga1qhph1.jpg

i've beaten him numerous times lately in the Sydney (18k) tourney room in old V. Probably 3 or 4 times in this past week alone, lol.

And Another Thing !...

I played so badly yesterday that, for the first time in several months, my win percentage actually went down !
    And I still don't think it's rigged so for those who do, please swap your tinfoil hats for santa hats and have a Happy Christmas !
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    Getting fed up of these idiots now . . . . Ali the Coin Seller ! Give him a ring lol
    That was another 30 seconds of my life I will never see again !
    i9rt09yutvel.jpg
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 500 Pool Expert
    cidercoder wrote: »
    Getting fed up of these idiots now . . . . Ali the Coin Seller ! Give him a ring lol
    That was another 30 seconds of my life I will never see again !
    i9rt09yutvel.jpg

Haha that Guy Fawkes mask. A symbol of anarchy reduced to 'Look at me! I'm breaking the rules! I'm a bad boy me! :D '