Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    @Carlos Tales

I just noticed your question about the "pot" Carl, and I'm surprised you didn't cotton on to what I meant when I said I'm not known for taking risks in this game LOL
    So, no, the pot wasn't 3.2m, it was 66k LOL
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,477 Pool Champion
    Ah I actually thought you was double bluffing and did actually play with your main account. I should of known really knowing how pleased you was to reach 1 million that you wouldn’t risk them all on one match. Lol
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Btw I didn't know you had to play 3 games in Monaco, so when I lost the very first game I nearly broke my keyboard LOL

lol, congrats Nan. I hope?
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Btw I didn't know you had to play 3 games in Monaco, so when I lost the very first game I nearly broke my keyboard LOL

lol, congrats Nan. I hope?

Why is it i dont see the following posts to the one i link to? Didnt know these following posts where up until i went back in again to read them.
    edited January 1
    66jokbc64gwi.png

I have never seen someone at that level, with that amount of total winnings and that cue, play so badly... call me an old cynic but when I see players like that I have to wonder just how legit those winnings are.
    Plus, since he was slumming it in Sydney, he had obviously lost it all anyway.
    edited January 3
    And Another Thing !...

When your government are so far detached from reality, that they send out a warning to homeless people to stay indoors during the storm last night. Its not like they have a roof over their heads now, is it? And that warning was released this morning. Absolutely no shame at all.
    edited January 3

That amount of winnings with low win percentage allude to the possibility that he could be a mobile player who came to pc version....
    good point, I never thought of that !

COOLOCKER wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

When your government are so far detached from reality, that they send out a warning to homeless people to stay indoors during the storm last night. Its not like they have a roof over their heads now, is it? And that warning was released this morning. Absolutely no shame at all.

LOL :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I want to rant about Pigeons.!... Just look at them they get a bad press where ever they go, fly etc. Their feet are unkempt, they do **** poohs all over the furniture, and just generally don't care about the settled population. What as a settled and rational community can we do about careless pigeon behavior!? Cull or keep?
    Most people have learned to put up with vermin getting everywhere, in fact some even feed them.
    Most people have learned to put up with vermin getting everywhere, in fact some even feed them.

Okay nan, cheers. Well i don't know what else to say. But thanks for your reply and have a good night. I would have loved a discussion on Pigeons, but oh well!. Night, night now.
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 469 Pool Pro
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

lol dont waste it in one night :D
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

lol dont waste it in one night :D

Noted. :D
    Not many people could boast of a thing like that. A phenomenon it was to get 50 thousands :D it Would have been even better if it were a real slot machine :D

You can buy up the whole of mc's online shop lol. :)
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

congrats !! :)
    edited January 5
    Grats on the 50k Talha !

Chris, no point telling him not to waste it all in one night, on the high tiers he plays he will have wasted it all in one shot LOL
    I want to rant about people ranting. :D ..when does it ever stop? :p
    I almost won the lucky 8 cue today :tongue: but the game would move it one step higher than the prize :cry:

Well that was a lucky escape LOL
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    "Appears your opponent won't show" for about 20 games in a row, that actually starts to grate my nerves, lol....... the Cairo room seems full of transferrers this morning
    edited January 10
    just won my 2000th game :tongue:
    t4jaugzutbgr.png

Well done Talha, only another 8000 wins to go to become a Legend !
    better improve that win percentage though or it could be over 16000 games to go as well LOL
    I want to rant about... er things, er things that are on my mind.....ohhh i better not, yeah i will here goes.

Pubs that are closing down at an alarming rate in local towns, maybe even cities!? .... in my town recently 6 pubs have gone, why is this?... and what i see in replacement is hair dressers and restaurants. Why is the common pub closing in our towns and cities guys :grey_question: :grey_question: