Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,068 Pool Champion
    edited January 27
    This is what I hate about this game. Got matched against this clown twice on the trot, he had no intention of playing, looking for his mate to transfer coins or whatever. Makes you lose faith in humanity. @George Sweeper
    dfpxaml1aekc.jpg
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,228 Pool Champion
    ...and another thing...

Yet again I had to allow unsafe scripts for this site to be able to login normally, and now chrome keeps telling me that this site isn't safe. :angry:

175evbs5af1k.jpg
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,632 Pool Champion
    edited January 31
    Why when i bet 500 and don't be laughing big shots , and then i confirm it at the end it says 200 >:) happened a lot of times
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    just like when you're spinning and spinning waiting in a tier table for an opponent and it can't find one and drops you to next tier lower? it's like that Davy. If not another can be matched at your 500 bid then next lower they can match at, will be the 200 you're seeing.
    Thanks , didn't know they could do that , i don't think it's right though . If i had wanted a lower tier i would have chosen it.
    I hear you. I think i was probably one of the first couple hundred in US when they announced the NEW version release to just SWITCH full blown at first. It had so many quirks like that, and when it did that very thing to me, putting me in lower bid than i had placed, it was ALSO matching me repeatedly to the same person (probably one of the OTHER, FEW, lol) and i was already in a bad luck streak so $#!+ almost got real up in here for a few things, lol :D :D :D was truly frustrating. Then, they had the thing with cue where if you drew back to shoot and your cursor went off table graphic, or onto the ad above/below the table, it would lock your cue back and you couldn't do a thing...... you could spin it, and it just wouldn't release for anything. you'd have to quit. that's about the time i went back to old V until i randomly tried it again and noticed they'd fixed that (but now have "dead spots" as we've discussed) and had added some "bling" and "bonus content" that kept me over there again except for when i came here and had to do Old V for tourneys. If they could just roll-out the new update CROSS PLATFORMS to all the same version, and then IMPLEMENT cross-platform playing similar to the bluetacks thing Carl speaks of, we'd be GOLDEN!
    The cue still has its sticky moments until you realise the cursor is not on the screen no more .
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    And Another Thing !...

Dear Miniclip
    I'm not sure you fully understand the concept of offering time limited deals LOL

h02pvgd09m3h.png
    edited February 2
    And Another Thing !...

I never expected to get to my first million tbh, so this is quite pleasing to me LOL

i4rja23zi8se.png

Although to be honest I have to thank Miniclip for the second million, since they made such a poor job of developing the beta version, and of course all those high levels that leave the match and leave me their coins which would never happen in the old version. Are they coin transferring or just too high and mighty to play with a lowly pleb like me ? LOL
    Also am I being too harsh when I look at all the many things wrong with this game and think it just illustrates why the developers work for Miniclip ?
    Because Ubisoft and Bethesda etc simply wouldn't have them LOL
    I was "ring hunting" to get my final (still need some tourney ones actually) main tier rings at Berlin. I was at 34 of 75 wins towards it when i started yesterday evening, with 53M (so i could play twice and lose it all if it went that way :D :D :D ). HUGE gamble, but it paid off, and paid off and paid off, about 12 ppl of those wins on to 75 were quitters and i like a free 25M anytime :D :D :D

that ring also marked 8500 wins, just 15HUNNIT more to my 10k wins achievement (sigh... :D :D :D )

qaqgd0mzwgfg.png
    22hp0vbq42kv.png
    edited February 7
    And Another Thing !...

I am now almost completely retired from the old PC version, in the beta I can make 10 times the coins for less than half the effort and increase my wp without much of a struggle, plus I'm rather enjoying online snooker too atm so if MC wants to retire the old version anytime soon I won't mourn its demise LOL
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

I am now almost completely retired from the old PC version, in the beta I can make 10 times the coins for less than half the effort and increase my wp without much of a struggle, plus I'm rather enjoying online snooker too atm so if MC want's to retire the old version anytime soon I won't mourn it's demise LOL

True, lol. Im loving the snooker myself Nan. Havent played the pool here for a few days now.
    edited February 7
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

I am now almost completely retired from the old PC version, in the beta I can make 10 times the coins for less than half the effort and increase my wp without much of a struggle, plus I'm rather enjoying online snooker too atm so if MC want's to retire the old version anytime soon I won't mourn it's demise LOL

True, lol. Im loving the snooker myself Nan. Havent played the pool here for a few days now.

LOL they do say that change is as good as a rest, and I am enjoying the change even though I have now started to struggle to maintain my initial good wp Jimmy.

On the pool front I just had a game of 9ball in Dallas and messed up a long shot combo on the 9 leaving the object ball right behind it and literally right over a pocket, and the guy gloated with "nice shot" and then went and missed what should have been an unmissable shot !!!!! :D
    I was tempted to reply in the same vernacular but resisted, instead I very insincerely commiserated with him and said "unlucky" just before winning the game LOL
    Started to lose a few myself Nan, but to be expected when rising up in tiers and meeting better players. Havent ventured into 9ball or blackball yet, im enjoying the snooker so much.
    Started to lose a few myself Nan, but to be expected when rising up in tiers and meeting better players. Havent ventured into 9ball or blackball yet, im enjoying the snooker so much.

9ball is just as annoying as MC's version due to the no calling the pocket and blackball is a challenge because you really cannot afford to make a single mistake, if you foul your oppo gets 2 shots !
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 468 Pool Pro
    been a while i played that snooker, was hooked for a while too lol

Yeah Chris, i know the feeling , lol. Theres enough in it to keep it "interesting". ;)
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 468 Pool Pro

Yeah Chris, i know the feeling , lol. Theres enough in it to keep it "interesting". ;)

once you get used to that "dead" white its kinda fun, esp the pro mode.......but i got the feeling that i play alot of guideliners, that put me off a bit......

once you get used to that "dead" white its kinda fun, esp the pro mode.......but i got the feeling that i play alot of guideliners, that put me off a bit......

Defo Chris. Ive seen a conversation about hacks in there, so wouldnt put it past them to be using them. And yeah, the "dead" white is a bit of a head scrathcer alright. If they had some sort of proper physics on it, it would be close to perfect.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    What's this snooker game?