Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 843 Pool Expert
    Nanny. You may need to play a lot more than 3. The winner needs to win 2 consecutive games 2:0 3:1 4:2 etc.... It’s the best tier for sure. Was you put all in by your opponent? Was the pot 3.2mil?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,002 Pool Forum VIP
    Nanny. You may need to play a lot more than 3. The winner needs to win 2 consecutive games 2:0 3:1 4:2 etc.... It’s the best tier for sure. Was you put all in by your opponent? Was the pot 3.2mil?

LOL thanks for the info Carl, won by 0-1, 1-1, 2-1 and had no idea about the 2 consecutive wins rule LOL
    And I don't have a clue what his wager was, but if he was a high-roller he must have been a little disappointed to have been lumped into a game with me LOL
    @Carlos Tales

I just noticed your question about the "pot" Carl, and I'm surprised you didn't cotton on to what I meant when I said I'm not known for taking risks in this game LOL
    So, no, the pot wasn't 3.2m, it was 66k LOL
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 843 Pool Expert
    Ah I actually thought you was double bluffing and did actually play with your main account. I should of known really knowing how pleased you was to reach 1 million that you wouldn’t risk them all on one match. Lol
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER A real HAppy new yearPosts: 2,899 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Btw I didn't know you had to play 3 games in Monaco, so when I lost the very first game I nearly broke my keyboard LOL

lol, congrats Nan. I hope?
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Btw I didn't know you had to play 3 games in Monaco, so when I lost the very first game I nearly broke my keyboard LOL

lol, congrats Nan. I hope?

Why is it i dont see the following posts to the one i link to? Didnt know these following posts where up until i went back in again to read them.
    edited January 1
    66jokbc64gwi.png

I have never seen someone at that level, with that amount of total winnings and that cue, play so badly... call me an old cynic but when I see players like that I have to wonder just how legit those winnings are.
    Plus, since he was slumming it in Sydney, he had obviously lost it all anyway.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion
    66jokbc64gwi.png

I have never seen someone at that level, with that amount of total winnings and that cue, play so badly... call me an old cynic but when I see players like that I have to wonder just how legit those winnings are.
    Plus, since he was slumming it in Sydney, he had obviously lost it all anyway.

That amount of winnings with low win percentage allude to the possibility that he could be a mobile player who came to pc version....
    edited January 3
    And Another Thing !...

When your government are so far detached from reality, that they send out a warning to homeless people to stay indoors during the storm last night. Its not like they have a roof over their heads now, is it? And that warning was released this morning. Absolutely no shame at all.
    edited January 3

That amount of winnings with low win percentage allude to the possibility that he could be a mobile player who came to pc version....
    good point, I never thought of that !

COOLOCKER wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

When your government are so far detached from reality, that they send out a warning to homeless people to stay indoors during the storm last night. Its not like they have a roof over their heads now, is it? And that warning was released this morning. Absolutely no shame at all.

LOL :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,401 Pool Champion
    I want to rant about Pigeons.!... Just look at them they get a bad press where ever they go, fly etc. Their feet are unkempt, they do **** poohs all over the furniture, and just generally don't care about the settled population. What as a settled and rational community can we do about careless pigeon behavior!? Cull or keep?
    Most people have learned to put up with vermin getting everywhere, in fact some even feed them.
    Most people have learned to put up with vermin getting everywhere, in fact some even feed them.

Okay nan, cheers. Well i don't know what else to say. But thanks for your reply and have a good night. I would have loved a discussion on Pigeons, but oh well!. Night, night now.
    edited January 5
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 231 Pool Player
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

lol dont waste it in one night :D
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

Noted. :D
    Not many people could boast of a thing like that. A phenomenon it was to get 50 thousands :D it Would have been even better if it were a real slot machine :D
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

Not many people could boast of a thing like that. A phenomenon it was to get 50 thousands :D it Would have been even better if it were a real slot machine :D

You can buy up the whole of mc's online shop lol. :)
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,751 Pool Champion
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

congrats !! :)
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

congrats !! :)

G11gaming wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...
    I was so lucky!!!!!!!!
    3uqy5kn11fev.png

You can buy up the whole of mc's online shop lol. :)

Stop talking and take my money :D