Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 460 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

I am now almost completely retired from the old PC version, in the beta I can make 10 times the coins for less than half the effort and increase my wp without much of a struggle, plus I'm rather enjoying online snooker too atm so if MC wants to retire the old version anytime soon I won't mourn its demise LOL

Have you reached 100m and 70% yet?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,146 Pool Forum Veteran
    -Alyna wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

I am now almost completely retired from the old PC version, in the beta I can make 10 times the coins for less than half the effort and increase my wp without much of a struggle, plus I'm rather enjoying online snooker too atm so if MC wants to retire the old version anytime soon I won't mourn its demise LOL

LOL Alyna !!!!!! I will get 70% eventually, but at the tiers I play I will be dead of old age long before I get even halfway to 100m :D :D
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    And Another Thing !...

100m:
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

70%:
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    edited February 8
    Would you like to try to reach 70% before I reach 82.5%? It seems to be a fair challenge :D
    Would you like to try to reach 70% before I reach 82.5%? It seems to be a fair challenge :D

You must be kidding hun how can it ever be a fair challenge when it's me vs you ? LOL

You must be kidding hun how can it ever be a fair challenge when it's me vs you ? LOL

Some reasons:
    -It's way easier to reach 70%
    -You're closer than me, I can't remember your stats, but it was higher than 65%, I don't know who has won more games
    -I waste my time playing for useless coins
    I was just kidding anyways LOL, I will never reach 82.5%

Some reasons:
    -It's way easier to reach 70%
    -You're closer than me, I can't remember your stats, but it was higher than 65%, I don't know who has won more games
    -I waste my time playing for useless coins
    I was just kidding anyways LOL, I will never reach 82.5%

It's nearly 80% on my little alt but that's because I haven't even played 1000 games on BannedNan yet LOL
    On my main it's 56.9% on 22525 wins out of 39612 games played, so quite a way to go to 70%,
    LOL, no way to reach 70%
    Ps. I just lost against someone with 36.2% :|, I'd better stay silent
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,122 Pool Champion
    I don't **** need to be told change avatar every time i go to 8 new and move the stupid writing faster at start.
    edited February 9
    And Another Thing !...

yf16gx8s4mxr.png

It's taken me 7 days to make 100k on the beta, whereas on the old pc version that would have taken me at least a month LOL
    And Another Thing !...

yf16gx8s4mxr.png

It's taken me 7 days to make 100k on the beta, whereas on the old pc version that would have taken me at least a month LOL

Must watch out for you next time i am in Harrods.
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

yf16gx8s4mxr.png

Must watch out for you next time i am in Harrods.

When you said "let's do lunch at Harrods" and didn't turn up, I was forced to manage a whole bottle of pink champagne all by myself !...

0vzg6ckjtxny.jpg

I found out later that I hadn't actually been stood up, but that your idea of Harrods and mine were two very different things...

n3k9txcgfqj1.jpg

edited February 9
    And Another Thing !...

In the pc beta, stop telling me that "You called for 100", I bleeding well did not ! it was that other guy !
    @Nanny Ogg Your fat Aztec managed to fit onto a Harrods seat ok then.
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    @Nanny Ogg Your fat Aztec managed to fit onto a Harrods seat ok then.

Yup Harrods boasts that they can supply their customers with absolutely anything so providing a supersized bottomparker was not a problem LOL
    And Another Thing !...

It took me 7 days to make my last 100k instead of the usual month and now it's taken me less than a day to make my latest 100k, I am loving the beta version LOL...

02vrr1jepgoe.png

With a nice little win streak going at the same time ! LOL

ou5estez5iet.png

Oh yeah almost forgot, that was all on no guideline tables too LOL
    Ok, this is just getting silly now LOL

c43dkiu8dhwh.png
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    edited February 10
    That's the slightest sample of what a broomstick can do....
    That's the slightest sample of what a broomstick can do....

LOL I'm going to stop now before my luck runs out LOL

xazux7i4b5xq.png