Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,643 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited March 2
    !Murray wrote: »
    what's his trick? @Nanny Ogg

It's all to do with playing your first game(s) as close to the end of the league as possible, on a Sunday night, which should put you in a new league with only a few entries. I believe he has won the league a few times using that method and only playing one or two high tier games to do it.
    You could get a better and more detailed explanation if you ask him directly, because I'm certainly no expert LOL
    And Another Thing !...

Since I gave up playing the old PC version a few weeks back I seem to have lost whatever skills I used to have in there and today I went and played in the old version and lost 5 in a row starting in London and going up to Vegas LOL

People seem to be playing really well in there now, I was going to go all Hansen-Dawson ( thanks for the best new description in years @christhecueball ;) ) and claim that something fishy was going on but then I thought nah, I'm just a bit carp at the game now LOL
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,697 Pool Champion
    My game has gone right downhill since i started playing the snooker nan.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    My game has gone right downhill since i started playing the snooker nan.

LOL I'm actually playing better over there than here Jimmy, but it's not that I am better it's that mostly they are worse than MC players LOL
    True that, lol.
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    edited March 18
    I've reached level 999 B)

2ta3m8vej4wf.png

qcca3tz6eo3x.png

It's always good to dream Talha, but waking up can be such a downer LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

qcca3tz6eo3x.png

I am confident that I would easily obliterate the one with 999 level. :joy: And btw I heard that Rafeef's account went bye-bye.
    edited March 18

qcca3tz6eo3x.png

I am confident that I would easily obliterate the one with 999 level. :joy: And btw I heard that Rafeef's account went bye-bye.

gib1godr5d5d.gif

2ta3m8vej4wf.png

lol. Nice one Tal.

qcca3tz6eo3x.png

gib1godr5d5d.gif

That was just a rumors, Rafeef is still there.

qcca3tz6eo3x.png

gib1godr5d5d.gif

That was just a rumors, Rafeef is still there.

fehvrft6n2q1.gif
    And another thing . . . . . . .
    The spin and win does drop good prizes :) khyww3rnkamb.jpg
    And Another Thing !...

Just met my first obvious cheat in the beta version while playing on my little alt, needless to say this screenshot has also been sent to George LOL

m5fc215bpdaj.png

And Another Thing !...

Just met my first obvious cheat in the beta version while playing on my little alt, needless to say this screenshot has also been sent to George LOL

m5fc215bpdaj.png

Did u pulverize his win streak?

He wouldn't play for a lousy 10k so yeah his win streak took a small hit when he left LOL

I'm not too sure about this one but with a bpg of 2 I'm sending it to George anyway LOL

ebdu9pmrdns4.png

He wouldn't play for a lousy 10k so yeah his win streak took a small hit when he left LOL

I'm not too sure about this one but with a bpg of 2 I'm sending it to George anyway LOL

ebdu9pmrdns4.png

Banning them is a cobra attack... They relapse with even greater might...

BTW I see something different in the "Post Comment" button....

hd8q53xu9eh1.gif

Still not seeing it Talha qn593qm0lak4.gif

And Another Thing !...

I was just sitting there quietly playing a few ngl games when I suddenly thought to myself that I hadn't lost a game in a while so I had a look and was pleasantly surprised.
    Obviously, as soon as I realised how well I was doing I went and lost the next game LOL

9jj5u042qrgq.png