Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,830 Pool Forum Veteran
    And another thing !!!...

What is it when someone defends themselves against totally unprovoked attacks and THEY get the blame for it ? Does that seem right to you ?
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And another thing !!!...

What is it when someone defends themselves against totally unprovoked attacks and THEY get the blame for it ? Does that seem right to you ?

Life isn't fair.
    Are you referring to earlier discussions or the latest going on in coronation st.
    I'll pm ya
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,355 Pool Forum VIP
    And another thing !!!

Don't you just hate it when...

You're playing indirect and your opponent keeps pointing at half a dozen different balls and 3 or 4 different cushions and you have NO idea WHAT they are going for, and then, and then, and THEN they make a shot SO off the wall and unexpected that you didn't even SEE it !!!!!!!
    Oh.my.god. LOL just take the dam shot and I'll pick my jaw up off the floor later, OK ? :D

Lol....

To me it is perfectly clear what I am pointing out....... ;)

It is not my fault if my opponent cannot figure out what I am doing..... :D
    By the way Jeff, I never do all that pointing when I play because I am more than likely to miss, so when I fluke it into a different pocket I can just sit there and pretend I meant for it to go there LOL :D
    I don't bother with all that pointy stuff.
    I know the shot I'm playing and if I happen to fluke, I simply pot the white, giving bih
  • AdamTryTheApplesAdamTryTheApples Posts: 1,509 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    And another thing !!!

Don't you just hate it when...

You're playing indirect and your opponent keeps pointing at half a dozen different balls and 3 or 4 different cushions and you have NO idea WHAT they are going for, and then, and then, and THEN they make a shot SO off the wall and unexpected that you didn't even SEE it !!!!!!!
    Oh.my.god. LOL just take the dam shot and I'll pick my jaw up off the floor later, OK ? :D

Lol....

To me it is perfectly clear what I am pointing out....... ;)

It is not my fault if my opponent cannot figure out what I am doing..... :D

:D exactly
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    By the way Jeff, I never do all that pointing when I play because I am more than likely to miss, so when I fluke it into a different pocket I can just sit there and pretend I meant for it to go there LOL :D

Lol why not Nanny aha

Plus it's generally rude to point , your opponent may feel a little offended..you just don't know
    Yeah there's a lot of it about lately LOL
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    Yeah there's a lot of it about lately LOL

Yepper plus it's hardly your fault if your opponent can't work out what your hit & hope will look like
    Why do Nanny and miss Katy kitty now look like sisters....
    I'm just " pointing" this out
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    Why do Nanny and miss Katy kitty now look like sisters....
    I'm just " pointing" this out

i have to disagree, they look more like mother and daughter >:) :D

I know where this is heading Chris.
    Cold shower at the ready
    :)
    edited October 2016
    I was flattered at the sister thing, I was still flattered at the mother/daughter thing seeing as I'm 3 times Katys age, however I will apologise to Katy on behalf of you guys because from her perspective none of that was even remotely flattering LOL
    I was flattered at the sister thing, I was still flattered at the mother/daughter thing seeing as I'm 3 times Katys age, however I will apologise to Katy on behalf of you guys because from her perspective none of that was even remotely flattering LOL

Ok, to balance it out in Katy' s favour....how about grand mother and grand daughter......No....wait...great grand mother and great grand mother.
    Keep on digging that hole Paul LOL
    Keep on digging that hole Paul LOL

I've put the spade down and got out the jcb ( kabota)
    katy is a strong little lady, she can take that easily...... :D

Yep, she can take that spade to the back of Pauls head and when he's face down in his own hole I'll use the jcb to fill it in :D
    katy is a strong little lady, she can take that easily...... :D

Yep, she can take that spade to the back of Pauls head and when he's face down in his own hole I'll use the jcb to fill it in :D

Lamp.
    And leave my back side sticking out the ground, so she has somewhere to park her bike
    And another thing !...

Why is it that my shots always seem to have to be pixel perfect to go in, but my opponents can bounce their balls all around the pockets and STILL go in ?