Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 369 Pool Pro
    nanny NOT amused :D

lj83g14wv00e.png
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,619 Pool Forum Veteran
    nanny NOT amused :D

lj83g14wv00e.png

Dam right I'm not, you come and take that picture off my wall this instant young man !
    That's enough to give a poor defenceless little old lady nightmares !

zvxg2xxkgwqf.png
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 365 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    odlllbo wrote: »

Humblebrag :p

LOL !
    Epic new word oodles, you should submit it to the Oxford English Dictionary for consideration LOL

:) I wish I could take credit but I believe it was the late great American comic Harris Wittels who first coined it. U should check out the Twitter account @Humblebrag for some great ones If u wanna lose half a day reading them lol
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

LOL !
    Epic new word oodles, you should submit it to the Oxford English Dictionary for consideration LOL

:) I wish I could take credit but I believe it was the late great American comic Harris Wittels who first coined it. U should check out the Twitter account @Humblebrag for some great ones If u wanna lose half a day reading them lol

Cheers hun, I just might do that once I've finished shooting some zombies in the face and assassinating some poor hapless innocent bystanders ( who needs anger management when you have video games LOL ) ;)
    better? :D

rxtf1fuvta89.png

I'll let you know once I've decided which one I dislike the most, could be some time though so don't hold yer breath LOL
    now its better lol

13pk1ukkjuar.png
    If anyone else feels like adding to Chris's picture please feel free LOL
    Hairy wart on the chin perhaps ?
    I'll wait and see how creative people can get LOL
    how about that? :D (with some input from Z)

5jz38z.jpg
    how about that? :D (with some input from Z)

5jz38z.jpg

Hersheys ? I can't stand Hersheys, Americans' haven't got the first idea about proper chocolate LOL
    And I'm pretty sure Jimmy woulda preferred a nice pint to a glass of red wine LOL
    edited May 16
    sry i put all my creatitity :D in your surgery........ :#
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,682 Pool Champion
    OMG, i got melons (not sure if the other word is censored, lol). Im going to have some fun, laters, lol.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 356 Pool Pro
    My Day is so bad today i had 27b now i have 26.5b bjgpi78mv0ca.png

lol yeah at first i thought not so thinly veiled brag

but then how bad do you have to run to lose 500m in one session at this game?

that's a seriously brutal downswing lol
  • _raoul_raoul Posts: 285 Pool Pro
    Not a rant, but as a public service announcement... the powers in charge really don't like it if you joke about being a MC employee.

The wolves are going to be at old Raoul's door if the firewater makes him do it again.
    edited May 18
    _raoul wrote: »
    Not a rant, but as a public service announcement... the powers in charge really don't like it if you joke about being a MC employee.

The wolves are going to be at old Raoul's door if the firewater makes him do it again.

I don't know if you saw my reply to your jokey imposterisation but your post made me spit my coffee out and I am still suing you for the cost of the clean up LOL
    happy nanny now? :D

tiz8znmojqo3.png
    happy nanny now? :D

tiz8znmojqo3.png

who is that ? and what have you done with the real nanny ?
    i aurora´d her...... lol.gif
    Well I have never been so insulted in my... oh wait, I have actually, just not recently LOL
    what has jimmy done? angry.png lol.gif