Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And Another Thing !...

Just played a level 89 with total winnings of 19m and a wp of 39% and he was using a Legendary cue.

How much do you think he had to spend to get the Shangri-La Cue ?
    Why spend all that money on an overpowered sdsf cue when he obviously didn't know how to use it ?

yeah maybe if a big overall losing player, then buying a legendary cue in the long term is probably cheaper than if he keeps on buying coins etc

just one legendary cue? only a couple of quid, you get some super cheap pool cash deals, 3 legendary boxes for 43 pool cash so 200 pool cash is about 15 boxes, 4 bits to complete it, he'd have to be a bit lucky, but very doable, probably not a bad investment, i've seem them charging £70 for 2mil chips, or £50 for 4mil on a special deal lol, so for 1 cue in the long term probably wasnt a bad investment for him, which wouldnt have been more than a couple of quid, put it this way with all the special deals they do if i paid a fiver for a bunch of pool cash and didnt get two legendaries i'd be gutted, so i doubt me paid much at all
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,254 Pool Champion
    I would still like to know how much real money he spent to get that cue though.
    His game was so bad that he really should have learned to handle the standard cue first, it's like someone buying a Lamborghini when they haven't even passed their driving test yet.
    Honestly it could be anywhere from $100 to $1000 or even more depending on his luck. After you get all the pieces to a legendary cue, the end pieces still pop up so it's not like you're guaranteed a NEW piece each time you open a box
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran
    And Another Thing !...

Just played a level 89 with total winnings of 19m and a wp of 39% and he was using a Legendary cue.

How much do you think he had to spend to get the Shangri-La Cue ?
    Why spend all that money on an overpowered sdsf cue when he obviously didn't know how to use it ?

yeah maybe if a big overall losing player, then buying a legendary cue in the long term is probably cheaper than if he keeps on buying coins etc

just one legendary cue? only a couple of quid, you get some super cheap pool cash deals, 3 legendary boxes for 43 pool cash so 200 pool cash is about 15 boxes, 4 bits to complete it, he'd have to be a bit lucky, but very doable, probably not a bad investment, i've seem them charging £70 for 2mil chips, or £50 for 4mil on a special deal lol, so for 1 cue in the long term probably wasnt a bad investment for him, which wouldnt have been more than a couple of quid, put it this way with all the special deals they do if i paid a fiver for a bunch of pool cash and didnt get two legendaries i'd be gutted, so i doubt me paid much at all

OK that's fair enough then, thanks for the info Niner.
    With a total win of only 19m coins though he has to have been playing almost entirely in London and with a WP of 39% at level 89 he has to have been so bad and browbeaten that he thought that buying a Legendary might improve his game ( it didn't LOL ).
    81U3 wrote: »
    I would still like to know how much real money he spent to get that cue though.
    His game was so bad that he really should have learned to handle the standard cue first, it's like someone buying a Lamborghini when they haven't even passed their driving test yet.
    Honestly it could be anywhere from $100 to $1000 or even more depending on his luck. After you get all the pieces to a legendary cue, the end pieces still pop up so it's not like you're guaranteed a NEW piece each time you open a box

If he spent even the lowest figure you quoted then all I can think of is "Mug !" LOL
  • JTS Brown21JTS Brown21 Posts: 41 Pool Player
    My only rank is that I really wish coin balance was visible to the public... like everything else is.

But I've talked about coin balance enough today. *beats dead horse*
    They should really just make it an option to show coin balance, don't see why not. If you have enough coins to brag about, go for it, but then there are also players that would rather keep it a secret
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    There are also accounts, some from members of this site, that have been hacked in the past. Im not saying it happens this way, but if folks coin balances was viewable, and they had huge balances, then they might become targets of these hackers?
    edited June 13
    Nobody ever told me it was so easy to build coins in Rome! I went from 40-101 million in under an hour! Most players can't make the bank shot at the end :D
    and to top it off, I ended on a 20 win streak :) :)
    Also met a few players along the way who play all indirect, so kudos to them :)
    dnss367mopka.png
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 469 Pool Pro
    edited June 14
    aaand another thing!!! IM NO TEACHER!!!!!! :D

• talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro
    81U3 wrote: »
    Nobody ever told me it was so easy to build coins in Rome! I went from 40-101 million in under an hour! Most players can't make the bank shot at the end :D
    and to top it off, I ended on a 20 win streak :) :)
    Also met a few players along the way who play all indirect, so kudos to them :)
    dnss367mopka.png

That win percentage :o
    Amazing account...
  • Klueless3Klueless3 Posts: 7 Pool Player

You're terrible. Let me teach you a lesson.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    Klueless3 wrote: »

Love to see the vid of this, come on guys B) :D

Thank you chris, and I beg to differ, you've taught me a lot LOL

Love to see the vid of this, come on guys B) :D

My vids are top quality. Pay me a fee and I'll consider it.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 884 Pool Expert
    Very nice account @81U3 :)

hehe not the guts to tell me that under your real name? :D

not the guts to play? :D

why should i? or with what do you think you deserve that honour?
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro

Nailed it :joy: :joy:

bunch o chickens here :p