Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    LOL 750k from 5+ yrs play isn't really rich Paul, but I spent those years in Moscow and Sydney so it's not too bad really LOL.

Wow, you lived in Moscow...
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,355 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2016
    You should visit USA sometime Nanny where we have nothing but the highest respect for women......just ask one of our presidential candidates.... :*

Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump as he gropes them....just ask him.... :D :D :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,830 Pool Forum Veteran
    LOL well done Jeff !!!!!!!!!
    one out of three already worked out :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,355 Pool Forum VIP
    Lol....a new term for Donald......."Respectul Groping".......hahahahahahahahah :D
    OK time's up, my reasons are in a spoiler, don't open it if you get upset by some of the things that happen in the real world...
    3zlklvfvdj6f.png

naf06xycbgw4.jpg

9maecy2nvggy.jpg

OK time's up, my reasons are in a spoiler, don't open it if you get upset by some of the things that happen in the real world...
    3zlklvfvdj6f.png

naf06xycbgw4.jpg

9maecy2nvggy.jpg

The third map is slightly wrong.
    Ireland don't allow same gender marriage
    edited November 2016
    I thought that was only Northern Ireland Paul, Ireland ( or Eire to give it it's proper name ), is far more civilised than NI
    I thought that was only Northern Ireland Paul, Ireland ( or Eire to give it it's proper name ), is far more civilised than NI

I stand corrected. Yup just the northern part
    edited November 2016
    My post has been censored LOL, it wasn't THAT controversial was it ?

6vglgvfcc3ya.gif
    My post has been censored LOL, it wasn't THAT controversial was it ?

6vglgvfcc3ya.gif

I think everything on here is controversial.
    Every one can take offence at anything written or spoken.
    The world needs to lighten up and accept that people can actually discuss issues, that are controversial AND those people can even have completely differing views......yet they can still have a discussion.
    I'm mean.
    Pick any subject and I could argue it's controversial or upsetting.....

Lbgt are no longer viewed as subjects that should only be discussed behind closed doors....this isn't the 1940s
    edited November 2016
    Well it's been 3 days since I was so pleased with myself for getting to 750k, and in that time I have managed to increase my total by a staggeringly impressive 2000 coins hahaha !
    At this rate I will be drawing my pension before I reach my first million :D
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
    edited November 2016
    Oh and I have just reached 15000 wins so I am far more interested in getting to double legend status now than I am in gaining coins anyway :p

ps.
    Sorry for the double post, I was just using up edited posts from the nonsense that occurred in here earlier.
    Also a big thank you to the forum staff for cleaning up the mess and taking out the trash ;)
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
    Here's a rant...
    England play Scotland on the 11th Nov as part of a world cup qualifier (football)
    Now, before you all go...Oh football....boring....
    This isn't actually about football.
    Both teams want the poppy symbol on their shirts to commemorate the fallen.
    However, FIFA ( yes FIFA, the organisation who's top people take bribes and are so corrupt) have said both teams can not wear the poppy symbol because......It's a political representation.

What a load of tosh...It's to commemorate all those who have died so that WE can sit and eat h the football game and support who we want, without fear or reprisals.
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    Here's a rant...
    England play Scotland on the 11th Nov as part of a world cup qualifier (football)
    However, FIFA ( yes FIFA, the organisation who's top people take bribes and are so corrupt) have said both teams can not wear the poppy symbol because......It's a political representation.

What a load of tosh...It's to commemorate all those who have died so that WE can sit and eat h the football game and support who we want, without fear or reprisals.

That is worth a good rant Paul, wouldn't it be great if both teams said stuff the money we are going to wear our poppies regardless. Not holding out much hope though, money always seems to come before principles in football.
    Here's a rant...

That is worth a good rant Paul, wouldn't it be great if both teams said stuff the money we are going to wear our poppies regardless. Not holding out much hope though, money always seems to come before principles in football.

I think if the only repercussions where financial, then they would do it.
    But both teams have been threatened with points deductions.
    Which would seriously hamper the Scots chances of qualifying.
    I'd love to see them both do it
    LOL well let's face it neither of them have a snowballs chance in that hot place of actually winning, so they should do the honourable thing and make a stand !
    LOL well let's face it neither of them have a snowballs chance in that hot place of actually winning, so they should do the honourable thing and make a stand !

England usually qualify then bomb.
    Scotland rarely qualify, so for them it's a big deal if they make the world cup finals.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    Here's a rant...

We've got no chance of qualifying anyway. It would be funny if we ended up with a negative points total.
    Zoggg wrote: »
    Here's a rant...

We've got no chance of qualifying anyway. It would be funny if we ended up with a negative points total.

Are you Scottish??
    News just in :

The Football Associations of England and Scotland say they will defy a ban on players wearing poppies when the teams meet on Armistice Day. The FAs will let players wear black armbands with poppy emblems and are willing to accept any punishment.

So glad to see the English and Scottish showing some backbone and standing up to the corrupt hypocrites in Fifa :)