Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How many cash to get the 10 legendary cues ?

Hi everyone,

I've spent 129 cash to get my first legendary cue.
Then, +/- 700 cash to have 5 legendary cues.
After +/- 1,000 cash I had my 7 legendary cues, and untill now, after +/- 2,000 cash spent, I still have only 7 of theses cues ...

Am I unlucky ? Or is this the price to pay ? How much cash to get the 10 cues ?

Comments

• omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    slightly unlucky i think
  • BhevnasaBhevnasa Posts: 136 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    It will cost you up to an emerald or diamond Vip.Humm the legendaries 8/10 is easy to get but then the pieces kept repeating in boxes.So you have to spend much more.It would cost around 2800cash like that to unlock all including the archangel cue!.Hope this helps ;)
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    edited September 2016
    After my 7 i have spent close to 1000 cash and i have 3 pieces of atlanits, 2 of archangel, and 2 of shangri la
    It will cost you up to an emerald or diamond Vip.Humm the legendaries 8/10 is easy to get but then the pieces kept repeating in boxes.So you have to spend much more.It would cost around 2800cash like that to unlock all including the archangel cue!.Hope this helps ;)

And it all depends. 2800 is not close to some people have spent and some people have gold vip with all 10 legendaries
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    10k wrote: »
    After my 7 i have spent close to 1000 cash and i have 3 pieces of atlanits, 2 of archangel, and 2 of shangri la

And it all depends. 2800 is not close to some people have spent and some people have gold vip with all 10 legendaries

I've spent about 3000 cash and only need 1 piece to archangel. Hoping 600 will get it lol
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    10k wrote: »

I've spent about 3000 cash and only need 1 piece to archangel. Hoping 600 will get it lol

Hopefully
  • whats a legendary cue..??
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    edited September 2016
    whats a legendary cue..??

Post edited by The-Indian on
  • BenPixBenPix Posts: 1 New Member
    I've spent 2700 and just got my 8th legendary cue.
  • Got my 10th at around ~3000 cash
  • creativehottycreativehotty hottest female mbr 2016Posts: 1,276 Pool Champion
    BenPix wrote: »
    I've spent 2700 and just got my 8th legendary cue.

i sure hope thats not dollars !!! :o :s
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,642 Pool Champion
    whats a legendary cue..??

They are a bit of fluff that is available only on mobile version I believe..... ;)

• OrOr Posts: 1 New Member
    i need 3 pieces to get medusa and thor and phoneix so i think more 10 boxes and then like 1000 cash
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 277 Pool Pro
    edited May 19
    I have the Phoenix, Minatour, Infirno & Thor Hammer which took around 35-40 boxes, my last 10 box openings had 8 pieces I already had.
  • Stuka4uStuka4u Posts: 1 New Member
    about 30 boxes i got 5 cues and 2 pieces of Atlantis, Archangel, Thor Hammer, Minotaure and one piece of Shangri.
    I only got 3 pieces twice so i think i was extremely lucky
  • Mohammed AwadMohammed Awad Posts: 7 New Member
    4800 to unlock the last piece of archangel