Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Road to 10b

Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
edited November 2016 in Community
Might not seem like much to some of you that have billions, but this is the most I've ever had :) can't wait to get to 200M qunqtp42zpda.png
Post edited by Dustin Conway on
«1345

Comments

  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Might not seem like much to some of you that have billions, but this is the most I've ever had :) can't wait to get to 200M qunqtp42zpda.png

    you can do it :p
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,237 Pool Champion
    dude, fix ur win streak LOL
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    omgsun wrote: »
    dude, fix ur win streak LOL

    Here lately it seems I win on and then lose one, win another and then lose another. Pfft I can never get a lucky streak :D
    Post edited by Dustin Conway on
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    I did it! Finally!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

    Next goal is 300M... it will be awhile lol9jabyhz85ay4.png
    Post edited by Dustin Conway on
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,237 Pool Champion
    lol pros would laugh
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    omgsun wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

    laugh for what
    i dare you to open your game and show us your stats >:)
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,237 Pool Champion
    *tareko* wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

    laugh for what
    i dare you to open your game and show us your stats >:)

    im not a pro
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,708 Pool Champion
    omgsun wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

    I wouldnt laugh. :neutral:
    I remember having 4m playing jakarta only, we've all been there. U probably still are.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    omgsun wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

    laugh for what
    i dare you to open your game and show us your stats >:)

    im not a pro

    so you can zip it right
    if you cant zip it just ask for that from a ****
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    omgsun wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

    Didn't you read my first post? Which said: "might not seem like much to some of you that have billions"? I know it's nothing compared to other people, but like 10k said everyone starts from scratch. I'm up to 250M now and I have NEVER gotten this far before. So to me, it is a lot. And judging from your comment, I'm gunna assume that you haven't ever even come close to that amout. jmiu95cm67v8.png
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,237 Pool Champion
    omgsun wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

    Didn't you read my first post? Which said: "might not seem like much to some of you that have billions"? I know it's nothing compared to other people, but like 10k said everyone starts from scratch. I'm up to 250M now and I have NEVER gotten this far before. So to me, it is a lot. And judging from your comment, I'm gunna assume that you haven't ever even come close to that amout. jmiu95cm67v8.png

    ok sry i forgot about ur first post
  • 8BallBond8BallBond Posts: 36 Pool Player
    Congrats Dustin. A healthy coins balance is always sign of prosperity let it be anywhere in life :)

    Honestly I stopped noticing my coins cost after I had like 100Mil. Bangkok is like the top table I play.

    I judge a account with the win % and not the coins count. Anything over 50% is decent around or over 60% with 2000 games is what impresses me.

    Ohh and I have 150Mil now and it has been like that for over a month now. I like playing small tables and do trick shots and win those stupid tournaments. Just won the Chicago cue. Somehow that HK cue is still not in my collection :(
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
    Congrats on the achieved goal and best of luck on making your next one.... :)

    Since I am nowhere near being a pro myself.....my current balance is just over 500,000...... :D
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Congrats on the achieved goal and best of luck on making your next one.... :)

    Since I am nowhere near being a pro myself.....my current balance is just over 500,000...... :D

    Actually I'm already almost there :smiley: I did exceptionally well today in berlin, which I normally don't play lol. I'm stopping for now though... don't wanna push my luck :D c0kpwe3pxdd1.png
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    8BallBond wrote: »
    Congrats Dustin. A healthy coins balance is always sign of prosperity let it be anywhere in life :)

    Honestly I stopped noticing my coins cost after I had like 100Mil. Bangkok is like the top table I play.

    I judge a account with the win % and not the coins count. Anything over 50% is decent around or over 60% with 2000 games is what impresses me.

    Ohh and I have 150Mil now and it has been like that for over a month now. I like playing small tables and do trick shots and win those stupid tournaments. Just won the Chicago cue. Somehow that HK cue is still not in my collection :(

    Yea im with you there honestly most of the time i play in Jakarta, it's my favorite table. Lol today I just went on a lucky streak :D
  • Might not seem like much to some of you that have billions, but this is the most I've ever had :) can't wait to get to 200M qunqtp42zpda.png

    hi
  • u r the best
  • BunăBună Posts: 28 Pool Player
    ishaa 4u wrote: »
    u r the best

    Thanks
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,237 Pool Champion
    although i have won several matches in Jakarta

    just my coins all disappeared
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    woo-hoo!! I can hardly believe this lmao :smiley: fxv5k43u0hig.png
«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online31

abdullah.123
abdullah.123
Aman Raj Singh
Aman Raj Singh
COOLOCKER
COOLOCKER
_sAnA______kHaN
_sAnA______kHaN
+27 Guests