Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Road to 10b

Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
edited November 2016 in Community
Might not seem like much to some of you that have billions, but this is the most I've ever had :) can't wait to get to 200M qunqtp42zpda.png
Post edited by Dustin Conway on

Comments

• *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Might not seem like much to some of you that have billions, but this is the most I've ever had :) can't wait to get to 200M qunqtp42zpda.png

you can do it :p
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,237 Pool Champion
    dude, fix ur win streak LOL
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    omgsun wrote: »
    dude, fix ur win streak LOL

Here lately it seems I win on and then lose one, win another and then lose another. Pfft I can never get a lucky streak :D
    edited September 2016
    I did it! Finally!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Next goal is 300M... it will be awhile lol9jabyhz85ay4.png
    lol pros would laugh
    lol pros would laugh

laugh for what
    i dare you to open your game and show us your stats >:)
    *tareko* wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

laugh for what

im not a pro
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,708 Pool Champion
    lol pros would laugh

I wouldnt laugh. :neutral:
    I remember having 4m playing jakarta only, we've all been there. U probably still are.
    *tareko* wrote: »
    lol pros would laugh

laugh for what

im not a pro

so you can zip it right
    if you cant zip it just ask for that from a ****
    lol pros would laugh

Didn't you read my first post? Which said: "might not seem like much to some of you that have billions"? I know it's nothing compared to other people, but like 10k said everyone starts from scratch. I'm up to 250M now and I have NEVER gotten this far before. So to me, it is a lot. And judging from your comment, I'm gunna assume that you haven't ever even come close to that amout. jmiu95cm67v8.png
    lol pros would laugh

Didn't you read my first post? Which said: "might not seem like much to some of you that have billions"? I know it's nothing compared to other people, but like 10k said everyone starts from scratch. I'm up to 250M now and I have NEVER gotten this far before. So to me, it is a lot. And judging from your comment, I'm gunna assume that you haven't ever even come close to that amout. jmiu95cm67v8.png

ok sry i forgot about ur first post
  • 8BallBond8BallBond Posts: 36 Pool Player
    Congrats Dustin. A healthy coins balance is always sign of prosperity let it be anywhere in life :)

Honestly I stopped noticing my coins cost after I had like 100Mil. Bangkok is like the top table I play.

I judge a account with the win % and not the coins count. Anything over 50% is decent around or over 60% with 2000 games is what impresses me.

Ohh and I have 150Mil now and it has been like that for over a month now. I like playing small tables and do trick shots and win those stupid tournaments. Just won the Chicago cue. Somehow that HK cue is still not in my collection :(
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
    Congrats on the achieved goal and best of luck on making your next one.... :)

Since I am nowhere near being a pro myself.....my current balance is just over 500,000...... :D
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Congrats on the achieved goal and best of luck on making your next one.... :)

Since I am nowhere near being a pro myself.....my current balance is just over 500,000...... :D

Actually I'm already almost there :smiley: I did exceptionally well today in berlin, which I normally don't play lol. I'm stopping for now though... don't wanna push my luck :D c0kpwe3pxdd1.png
    edited September 2016
    8BallBond wrote: »
    Congrats Dustin. A healthy coins balance is always sign of prosperity let it be anywhere in life :)

Honestly I stopped noticing my coins cost after I had like 100Mil. Bangkok is like the top table I play.

I judge a account with the win % and not the coins count. Anything over 50% is decent around or over 60% with 2000 games is what impresses me.

Ohh and I have 150Mil now and it has been like that for over a month now. I like playing small tables and do trick shots and win those stupid tournaments. Just won the Chicago cue. Somehow that HK cue is still not in my collection :(

Yea im with you there honestly most of the time i play in Jakarta, it's my favorite table. Lol today I just went on a lucky streak :D
  • Might not seem like much to some of you that have billions, but this is the most I've ever had :) can't wait to get to 200M qunqtp42zpda.png

hi
  • u r the best
  • BunăBună Posts: 28 Pool Player
    ishaa 4u wrote: »
    u r the best

Thanks
    although i have won several matches in Jakarta

just my coins all disappeared
    woo-hoo!! I can hardly believe this lmao :smiley: fxv5k43u0hig.png