Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Road to 10b

Comments

• *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    woo-hoo!! I can hardly believe this lmao :smiley: fxv5k43u0hig.png

you are not far from the billion clube
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    *tareko* wrote: »
    woo-hoo!! I can hardly believe this lmao :smiley: fxv5k43u0hig.png

you are not far from the billion clube

I'll probably lose it all before I ever get there lmao
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Can you buy anything with these coins....I mean real things? Or exchange them for real money or bit coins?
    edited September 2016
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    Can you buy anything with these coins....I mean real things? Or exchange them for real money or bit coins?

I don't think so but that would be cool
  • Alan CarlsonAlan Carlson Posts: 421 Pool Pro
    Some people would not be aware that the biggest step on the road to improvement is to take the easiest shots and master them in ways that other people could not imagine. When I watch the food network on tv I am always amazed what great cooks can do, but I believe that the same principle of using basic ingredients in original ways is probably a building block of their success. If a person wants to do something well, and refuses to accept their own progress at face value, but shows the determination to do even the simplest things in the most extraordinary ways, they will probably have many surprises for their competition when it matters most. Once I figured out that the white cueball could be spun around to put spin on the ball, I figured that I should experiment some on the lower tiers so that when I played on the higher tiers I would not play like an idiot. Of course, there were still a few occasions when the reverse spin would be lost and the ball would continue and roll into the pocket, but I learned to put less low spin and to hit the ball harder to get the result of intermediate backspin. I would recommend practicing this to improving players.
    edited September 2016
    half a billion :smiley: and only 12 more wins to get the Berlin ring swzlsxxdlqet.png
    half a billion :smiley: and only 12 more wins to get the Berlin ring swzlsxxdlqet.png

nice
    wow u played 608 tournaments :o
  • Cameron21999Cameron21999 Posts: 148
    edited September 2016
    qunqtp42zpda.png

swzlsxxdlqet.png

not that i wanna take anything away of ure achieement but i have a question, how to win alomost 400M by winning 129 games out of 330 and winning 4 tourneys out of 56?

Legendary cues. Having 10 allows you to still make a profit while winning only 33%+ of your games.
    qunqtp42zpda.png

swzlsxxdlqet.png

not that i wanna take anything away of ure achieement but i have a question, how to win alomost 400M by winning 129 games out of 330 and winning 4 tourneys out of 56?

What Cameron sa8d is correct... I suck at tournaments and so long as I at least win some of my 1vs1 matches I still make a profit... if I didn't have the legendary cues... I'd be broke lol
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 262 Pool Pro
    This makes me feel good about my achievements with only a classic cue.
    edited September 2016
    Corby wrote: »

It does say something to be able to keep the win percentage you have while only using that cue... however I'm definitely not as good as you, or most of the people on this forum. I'm not sure if this thread is aggravating people but it seems like it is... I was only posting my progress, as I've never gotten this far.
    Post edited by Dustin Conway on
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX .Posts: 3,426 Pool Champion

It does say something to be able to keep the win percentage you have while only using that cue... however I'm definitely not as good as you, or most of the people on this forum. I'm not sure if this thread is aggravating people but it seems like it is... I was only posting my progress, as I've never gotten this far.

Hi Justin good progress so far keep it up B)

If you really wana up your game tho check out the Huang Bible ..I believe it only takes a year or 5 to study front to back quite a reasonable sacrifice if you ask me.. good luck ;)
    edited September 2016
    KatyKittyX wrote: »

If you really wana up your game tho check out the Huang Bible ..I believe it only takes a year or 5 to study front to back quite a reasonable sacrifice if you ask me.. good luck ;)

Thank you for that, I will definitly check that out :smile:. Also, I'm almost to a billion now!xemjr3hbdx35.png
    If you do the math, right now 2M coins is $100 in the coins store, which makes my account worth about $30,000. Wow... I could buy a brand new truck with that... wish there was a way to cash in your account lmao
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,238 Pool Champion

Thank you for that, I will definitly check that out :smile:. Also, I'm almost to a billion now!xemjr3hbdx35.png
    If you do the math, right now 2M coins is $100 in the coins store, which makes my account worth about $30,000. Wow... I could buy a brand new truck with that... wish there was a way to cash in your account lmao

lmao, MC rips us off with buying coins, that stat has no value
  • BhevnasaBhevnasa Posts: 134 Pool Pro
    edited September 2016
    omgsun wrote: »

And they wonder why people illegelly sell coins.That's why they blocked some possible ways of transferring coins.I mean 1m coins can cost a fortune
    omgsun wrote: »

And they wonder why people illegelly sell coins.That's why they blocked some possible ways of transferring coins.I mean 1m coins can cost a fortune

this game its about pool i thought :s
    oh my god i tried to play few rounds in the high tiers this morning on pc i didnt find a real player there i just met a bunch of pakistanis doing transfering
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 756 Pool Expert
    So, you can be rubbish at this game, but if you have a Legendary cue you can still make a profit ? I've heard it all now :neutral:
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,708 Pool Champion
    cidercoder wrote: »
    So, you can be rubbish at this game, but if you have a Legendary cue you can still make a profit ? I've heard it all now :neutral:

Not a legendary cue but 10 legemdary cues
  • BhevnasaBhevnasa Posts: 134 Pool Pro
    1 legendary cue is enough to make a fortune...it becomes way too easy to win any match with those cues.Miniclip should have created a room wherby legemdary cues are restricted or indirect shots should be of more than 1 rail.