Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Road to 10b

1235»

Comments

• *Undecided**Undecided* Posts: 51 Pool Player
    81U3 wrote: »
    confused on how your win % goes down but coins go up? anyone help on this
    vniqjvdcbx12.png
    He must be using one of these things. I'm pretty sure that 5% back is multiplied for however many legendary cues you have. It's a real dumb concept if you ask me. :|

yeah , doesnt that defeat purpose of game?
  • 81U381U3 Posts: 1,167 Pool Champion

yeah , doesnt that defeat purpose of game?
    Yep, pretty much
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    edited November 2016
    In the other words he is gaining by losing.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 1,982 Pool Champion
    The-Indian wrote: »
    In the other words he is gaining by losing.

Hoho..pretty pathetic to lose and still win. :D .lol. B)
  • BhevnasaBhevnasa Posts: 136 Pool Pro
    confused on how your win % goes down but coins go up? anyone help on this

The legendary cues keep the coins up while in berlin sometimes you win,lose,win,lose and sometimes if you keep up playing with much focus the streaks accumulate by magic xD.
  • * t a r e k o ** t a r e k o * Posts: 85 Pool Player
    cidercoder wrote: »
    have 3 accounts i have more than a billion in each one
    I'm so happy for you, you sad little person, I'm devastated by your humility lol :neutral:

you have a seriuos probleme there
  • * t a r e k o ** t a r e k o * Posts: 85 Pool Player
    I'm now halfway to my next goal of 10b :smile: kdvhnrcvcdkq.png

:D
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    To your questions about my win percentage: i literally could care less about it. When I play someone I've already played that week in berlin, I just leave. If I play all-in and get anything less than 3M I leave. Not to mention the countless times I didn't even get a shot in a game. Ffs people who tf cares it's my stats if you don't like it then don't comment. I truly don't care
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    Oh and I see people with lower than 30% in berlin all the time, so I dont think mine is that bad
  • YakoubYakoub Posts: 16 New Member
    rip to the good old days when there was no legendary cues and the level was 150. and you had to actually work to get these coins. lol now you can loose and get millions back. pathetic
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 800 Pool Expert
    cidercoder wrote: »
    have 3 accounts i have more than a billion in each one
    I'm so happy for you, you sad little person, I'm devastated by your humility lol :neutral:
    you have a seriuos probleme there
    Ha Ha ! You really are the end of a bell aren't you ? :wink:
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 260 Pool Pro
    Yakoub wrote: »
    rip to the good old days when there was no legendary cues and the level was 150. and you had to actually work to get these coins. lol now you can loose and get millions back. pathetic

I've 7,3 billions without any legendary cue, playing full PC which is very hard nowadays because max tier is almost dead lol, and even if I played mobile, i don't have legendary cues and if I had the cash I wouldn't buy them :D
  • YakoubYakoub Posts: 16 New Member
    i have 13.3b.. nothing special. been trying to get that 10000 games won achievment.. again. :'(. these silly things are worthless tbh. i just care about my stats and game won
  • DENIAL_KING**DENIAL_KING** Posts: 95 Pool Player
    Good luck, I have 5B atm
1235»