Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

We need a laugh...

Comments

• ItBePinguYo!ItBePinguYo! Posts: 175
    WetPotter wrote: »
    When is a door LIKE a Jar?

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png
  • WetPotterWetPotter Posts: 216
    Sorry Josh, liek I said, too much beer.
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,606 Pool Champion
    A real legend doesn't play safe unless they want to win the game.
  • LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,715 Pool Champion
    edited May 2015
    A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a pool cue in his thigh!

The doctor asked "What happened?"

"I was having an outdoor game of pool with my wife," he tells the doctor, "when she miscued her cue ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and I noticed one of the cows had something white in its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was my wife's cue ball stuck right in the cow's rear end. That's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?" asked the doctor.

"Well, as I was standing there holding up the tail, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!"
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Sorry, I'm a lady...Posts: 6,864 Pool Forum VIP
  • MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 547 Pool Expert
    I was in the pub the other night playing some pool when some guy walked up to me and said, "What's the hardest thing about pool?"

I replied, "Trying to convince the wife that the dog wants to take a cue with him on his walk."
    A man walks into a pool club, has a game of pool and drinks a couple of beers, and prepares to leave. The bartender tells him he owes $8 for the table and beer.

"But I already paid you. Don't you remember?" says the customer."OK," says the bartender, "if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The man goes outside and tells the first person he sees that the bartender can't keep track of whether his customers have paid or not. The second man rushes in, has a game of pool and orders a couple beers, and later pulls the same stunt.

The barkeep replies, "OK, if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The customer goes outside and tells a friend how to get free pool and drinks. The third man hurries into the bar and begins to play pool and drink several beers.

The bartender leans over and says, "You know, a funny thing happened tonight. Two men were playing pool and drinking beer, neither paid, and both claimed they had. The next guy who tries that stunt is going to get punched on the nose! "

The man interrupts, "Don't bother me with your troubles, bartender, Just give me my change and I'll be on my way."
  • MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 547 Pool Expert
    edited May 2015
    Good one LG ☺
    A bloke walks into a bar and asks the bar man;
    "Hey, do you serve Foster's?"
    And the Barman says
    "Mate, I'll serve anyone!".
    A man walks into a pool hall and orders a table plus three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. As lads we would play pool and drink beer every Saturday so we made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry for your loss."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."
  • Emily DillerEmily Diller Posts: 539 Pool Expert
    A bloke walks into a bar and asks the bar man;
    "Hey, do you serve Foster's?"
    And the Barman says
    "Mate, I'll serve anyone!".
    LMAO WetPotter!!! I can't think any good ones. LOL <3
  • *Darth Vader**Darth Vader* Posts: 611
    So apparently I was playing friendly games yesterday and felt an earthquake shake....a pretty strong one and I was sure of it....it was my turn but I ran out of room to alarm others but they didn't seemed to have noticed that. LOL after realizing that I ran back to the room for my turn. It was so funny but that definitely was a shake!

P.S: I'm not in Japan. People keep asking me that.
    edited May 2015
    Because there's a lot of Earthquakes in Japan. Something to do with 350 foot high reptiles knocking around all over the place.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Sorry, I'm a lady...Posts: 6,864 Pool Forum VIP
    Because there's a lot of Earthquakes in Japan. Something to do with 350 foot high reptiles knocking around all over the place.

They just want you to believe that, when they in fact are testing nuclear weapons.
    edited May 2015
    The 350 foot tall reptiles were the result of them testing nuclear weapons.
  • *Darth Vader**Darth Vader* Posts: 611
    edited May 2015
    ^^^ last few post ... love it ... b103x19ds9ff.gif

@*TheDarkLord* ... I thought you were going to say "I ran back to the room for my turn but I lost" ... is that what you were saying ?

@TDoGWarrior Worst...!

I ran back to the room took the shot in a rush missed it but luckily got one of my other ball potted....but just before the black I scratched and lost the match
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,653 Pool Champion
    Two drunks went into a bar and found the pool table set up for a game.
    "Can we have a game?" they asked the bartender.
    "Sure, it’s all free."
    After an hour neither of them had pocketed a ball.
    "Lets speed things up," - said the first drunk.
    "How?" - asked the other.
    "Firstly, lets take the balls out of the rack..."

“Doctor, doctor. Every time I play pool I have strange visions,
    I see Mickey Mouse and Pluto, every time I rack up, I see Donald Duck when I chalk my cue
    and Minnie mouse when I pot a ball!”
    “How long have you been having these Disney spells?”
  • Pak MasterPak Master Posts: 5
    I am the master of perfect
    edited May 2015
    i am from Pakistan and one of the dangerous player
    Pak Master wrote: »
    I am the master of perfect
    Pak Master wrote: »
    i am from Pakistan and one of the dangerous player