Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How do you change picture

:/ how do you change pic

Comments

• 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    edited September 2016
    On pc, go to edit profile then avatar, or connect your 8bp acc to fb to use an actual picture instead of a yome
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,806 Pool Champion
    edited September 2016
    Monks 1210 wrote: »
    :/ how do you change pic

First of all, you need to link your Facebook account with miniclip but if it's already linked then simply change your profile picture on your Facebook then picture will be changed here on the miniclip. If it won't change right away then clear your browser's cookies, cache etc. for Pc & for App clear your App data under settings then try to log in again. Normally, it changes without playing any game but sometimes after you play a game unless there is any account issue.
  • Andy HawksAndy Hawks Posts: 9 Pool Player
    Anyone know why my pool boss avatar has disappeared? It use to be with my other avatars and I could select to use it. Also how many post do you have to have before you can start a new topic?
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,806 Pool Champion
    edited March 5
    Andy Hawks wrote: »
    Anyone know why my pool boss avatar has disappeared? It use to be with my other avatars and I could select to use it. Also how many post do you have to have before you can start a new topic?

Maybe your App needs to be refreshed or updated.

Forum staff can give you accurate answer about posts before starting a new topic.
  • Andy HawksAndy Hawks Posts: 9 Pool Player
    Thank you! The avatar is back now, it looks like my account was refreshed.