Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Transfer Coins to cash?

I really wish if Miniclip can add this option like 10000coins per 1cash than we can convert coins to cash? who like this idea?

Comments

• reechreech Posts: 59
    :/ :| i wish
  • iRAMB0_iRAMB0_ Posts: 231
    +1 For Wiz ;)
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,428 Pool Champion
    Why miniclip would have cash then?
  • iVaresiVares Posts: 119
    Introduce a mini-game AUCTION and we might actually see how many pool coins people will be willing to pay for one unit of cash. This is an insufficient idea by itself, of course, since those with a lot of pool coins will likely keep winning all the bids against those who have significantly less. Thus, we need a compensating factor. You will only be bidding against those who roughly have around the same amount of pool coins you do.
    @thewizerd, what do you wish to do with the cash, btw? Cues or table parts? (Just curious.)
  • iVaresiVares Posts: 119
    @thewizerd, even without, uhm, those "anomalies" you refer to, this game is too unbalanced, so no, I also don't think there's a clear way to compete against those already on the top (unless you have god of sharks skills ... which I don't). ~,~'
    Mathematically speaking, 2 billion in 10 hours is kind of a stretch. However, consider this.
    Given 40 games (in roughly 2 hours if each game lasts 3 minutes on average) where you win 50% (which is the win rate for a mediocre player), then that's ( 0.5 * 40 = 20 ) * 10 million winnings = 200 million winnings. That's 1 billion winnings in 10 hours!

(At 50% win rate, that's likely 0 profit though. You gained 500 million and lost 500 million. It's a loss overall if you include the cue recharge cost. *lol*)

Tweak those parameters with shorter average game length, higher win rate, etc. (but maintain realistic values) and you might reach something near 2 billion in 10 hours.

Are you sure it's just 10 hours though? A couple more hours will significantly raise the feasibility of 2 billion. (Never mind. I don't really want to frustrate myself with those kinds of hypothesizing anymore. :P )

( http://cdn.img42.com/1e4cbfd05a871bc2020d2dcbc3459f61.png )
    I mainly got 1st place because it was my FIRST week! (Technically, it was my 8th or 9th day.)

Due to their (intentional or flawed) game logic, because I was not promoted to any league yet while I was playing in the Bronze League, I got promoted to Platinum at the end of the Weekly Competition (since I was already level 25) and got awarded 75 cash instead of 3500 pool coins. (Leveling up so quickly was both a blessing and a curse.)

BLESSING: A few level ups later (with increments of cash), I was able to buy a Titan Cue for 90 cash (which I don't know if I can actually master or even use since it's *so* unwieldy ... for me). Anyway, that's the only other cue I wanted to buy besides the lovely Carbon Fiber Cue. (If they had a Barbie Cue, I might get tempted. j/k)

CURSE: After that, wahahaha, how could I possibly compete with millions when I had 200+ K, right? (I'm not much of a risk-taker.) I can play up to the 10000s (which I can only win 1/3 of the time ... a far cry against my usual 7/10 rate at lower tiers). I keep forgetting to forget about the money so I can relax and focus on the game, hence the nervousness. Beyond 10000s, forget it.

A month later, I'm still in the Platinum League (which is from level 25 to level 34). I'm now at level 34 and have long since given up competing in the Weekly's. Nowadays, I merely enjoy myself playing the least stressful 25s or the (more stressful) rare friend challenges.
  • i think need create new little server to hackers. and who wanna hacks try in this hackers servers without punishmens...then i think lower count of hackers left in normal server...many hacker got to hackers server.and hack server will not support,no updates...only running to get out hackers from normal serv
  • thewizerdthewizerd Posts: 347
    i think need create new little server to hackers. and who wanna hacks try in this hackers servers without punishmens...then i think lower count of hackers left in normal server...many hacker got to hackers server.and hack server will not support,no updates...only running to get out hackers from normal serv

maybe a good idea , but there is many solution maybe better solution to ban hackers for ex: make auto ban system like in counter strike..
  • yes,good idea with IP ban...but not good for players who play in internet cafe,scool,scool baracks...when one in internet cafe hacks then nothing can play more in this cafe :D
  • Not a good idea.
  • -j_a_m_e_s--j_a_m_e_s- Posts: 482
    Let’s see….
    For 1.99 (US) you can buy 12,500 coins OR 10 cash
    Just to make the math easier, let’s toss in that extra $0.01 to round things off…

$2 gets 12,500 coins or 10 cash, so without the bonus for higher amount differential, $1 gets you 6,250 coins or 5 cash. This means that $0.20 is the initial cost of 1250 coin or 1cash… two games in Moscow can get you more than that.

So… 1cash is worth 1250 coin in a real world 1 for 1 market tradeoff, and that’s even IF they would consider allowing a back and forth trade between the two. People who buy cash or coin with real money that pays MCs salaries don’t have the option to say “Ooops, I meant to hit cash, not coin!”… oh well. Know what you’re buying. It’s a real world policy that’s been in effect since like…. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth. People who buy with real cash are also going to get a LOT better deal than those who don’t spend real money. That’s pure economics, plain and simple. So….

Even IF they made available to the game players the opportunity to trade cash for coins (or even visa-versa), you can guarantee that it would NOT be at a 1-1 trade rate. Then no one would use real money to buy it and they would all lose their jobs because of no money coming into the company, and no company ever put into business ever went into it to lose money.

It might be more easily done to see if they’d be willing to make a 1vs1 game where the entry is 10000 coin, and the payout is 1cash… though I doubt anyone would play that one. Maybe a tournament with cash as the prize and coin as the entry?
  • coin sellerrcoin sellerr Posts: 1 New Member
    Nice
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 260 Pool Pro
    Let’s see….
    For 1.99 (US) you can buy 12,500 coins OR 10 cash
    Just to make the math easier, let’s toss in that extra $0.01 to round things off…

$2 gets 12,500 coins or 10 cash, so without the bonus for higher amount differential, $1 gets you 6,250 coins or 5 cash. This means that $0.20 is the initial cost of 1250 coin or 1cash… two games in Moscow can get you more than that.

So… 1cash is worth 1250 coin in a real world 1 for 1 market tradeoff, and that’s even IF they would consider allowing a back and forth trade between the two. People who buy cash or coin with real money that pays MCs salaries don’t have the option to say “Ooops, I meant to hit cash, not coin!”… oh well. Know what you’re buying. It’s a real world policy that’s been in effect since like…. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth. People who buy with real cash are also going to get a LOT better deal than those who don’t spend real money. That’s pure economics, plain and simple. So….

Even IF they made available to the game players the opportunity to trade cash for coins (or even visa-versa), you can guarantee that it would NOT be at a 1-1 trade rate. Then no one would use real money to buy it and they would all lose their jobs because of no money coming into the company, and no company ever put into business ever went into it to lose money.

It might be more easily done to see if they’d be willing to make a 1vs1 game where the entry is 10000 coin, and the payout is 1cash… though I doubt anyone would play that one. Maybe a tournament with cash as the prize and coin as the entry?

I'd play a tour which entry is 10000 coins
  • çoòin legenđçoòin legenđ Posts: 1 New Member
    thewizerd wrote: »
    I really wish if Miniclip can add this option like 10000coins per 1cash than we can convert coins to cash? who like this idea?

• DENIAL_KING**DENIAL_KING** Posts: 95 Pool Player
    Better idea is 10M for 1 cash. Way more reasonable
  • asifasgharasifasghar Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish
  • PeachesPeaches Posts: 3 New Member
    I love this idea.
  • shalimar couchshalimar couch Posts: 1 New Member
    thewizerd wrote: »

• yakoub12yakoub12 Posts: 139 Pool Player
    that would help alot instead of busting your **** everyweek trying to get 200 cash from the league lol
  • KanyaKanya Posts: 40 Pool Player
    Better idea is 10M for 1 cash. Way more reasonable

You are out of your wits.
  • Robert DoranRobert Doran Posts: 100 Pool Player
    They should just have cash table games. That way people would still buy cash and instead of the buy in being coins, the buy in is cash. 1 cash, 5 cash, 10 cash, 50 cash 100 cash etc each pays double. We all know it won't happen though as im sure it would affect their bottomline.