Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

When is next tourney?

The next 6 round championship tourney such as chicago or hongkong

Does anyone know when the next one will be?

Comments

• 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    Tuesday
  • rock83811crock83811c Posts: 14 Pool Player
    challange me?????
  • (Mr.HammouD)(Mr.HammouD) Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd not mind to challenge u instead him,,, add me and try ur luck :)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    Looks like never... :s I blame Tubbs.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 912 Pool Expert
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Looks like never... :s I blame Tubbs.
    Spot on :wink:
    I'm definitely seeing a bigger plan behind this. A call for Aurora's bumpy rides...
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,335 Pool Champion
    I'm definitely seeing a bigger plan behind this. A call for Aurora's bumpy rides...

Hi Aur, how about a league format to halt the lack the lack of players it seems, therefore if there were ten players for example then you have nine games to play, rather than a single match, who
    is the most consistent player, seems more accurate to judge who is the winner overall than just a one hit wonder..lol.. :) B)

Hi Aur, how about a league format to halt the lack the lack of players it seems, therefore if there were ten players for example then you have nine games to play, rather than a single match, who
    is the most consistent player, seems more accurate to judge who is the winner overall than just a one hit wonder..lol.. :) B)

Yeah, league sounds better when there are only few players.