Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Pool Monsters ! - Screenshots of Players with 40000 wins or more !

12345679»

Comments

• Juned jJuned j Posts: 39 Pool Player
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
  • usman_mobiusman_mobi Posts: 58 Pool Player
  • Gigi AronGigi Aron Posts: 178 Pool Pro
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 356 Pool Pro
    thought this guy deserved a shout, didnt have a single berlin or rome ring though, you'd have thought in all these games, and being as good as he is (and he was good) he'd have racked up at least 30 wins in rome, but nope, obv not a fan of the indirect game, but respect to him i suppose for just cracking on doing his thing and playing the games he wants to play

ifvfbfvgklyp.png
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    thought this guy deserved a shout, didnt have a single berlin or rome ring though, you'd have thought in all these games, and being as good as he is (and he was good) he'd have racked up at least 30 wins in rome, but nope, obv not a fan of the indirect game, but respect to him i suppose for just cracking on doing his thing and playing the games he wants to play

ifvfbfvgklyp.png

wow nice account tbh
    JJoe wrote: »

ifvfbfvgklyp.png

wow nice account tbh

yeah that's what i thought, looks proper smart

nice little humble cue as well, but wow.......... he deffo knew how to use it!

had the white on an absolute string!
  • BalinuxBalinux Posts: 2 New Member
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 189 Pool Pro
    mznvwsk4bbw1.png

Last week, I was playing cheap games of call-shot 9 Ball, when this guy shows up, snaps the 9 on the break and disappears, refusing to play another game. Is Francois French for Richard? Geez... :/
    mznvwsk4bbw1.png

Last week, I was playing cheap games of call-shot 9 Ball, when this guy shows up, snaps the 9 on the break and disappears, refusing to play another game. Is Francois French for Richard? Geez... :/

before i read the bit at the bottom i was gonna say good for him all those games just sticking to humble levels or whatever suits him, nice one lol

i spent the whole other night playing tokyo, vegas and some jakarta playing the most ridic indirect shots hoping to entice someone to start knocking a few about with me indirect and get a good session going, and thats how ive met most of my "friends" on the list, but that night not one single person "played the game" no matter what i said in the chatbox or how obvious i made it from the shots i was playing couldnt get anyone to have a knock about, and i got plenty of stick in the chatbox too as you can imagine all in the hope of finding that someone who would not only play an indirect shot but then have a follow up game after, i mean i wouldve thought they'd want to play me again if for no other reason than to nick some easy money off some lunatic going for crazy shots, but nope, could not entice a single person, some folk just take this game way too seriously.
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    b1zx2erhgmpl.png

POOL MONSTER!
    JJoe wrote: »
    b1zx2erhgmpl.png

POOL MONSTER!

:#
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 39 Pool Player