Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Post your current total winnings and level

Comments

• Carlos997ssCarlos997ss Posts: 115 Pool Pro
    Thanks :) I started the new account a few weeks ago to win the league for the pool cash. Trying to buy the galaxy cue before I get to level 30. My main account I play mostly Monaco and the limited edition tournaments.
  • ZdravkoZdravko Posts: 124 Pool Pro
    So far I have come. Started playing a few months ago.gsn3xps67plv.png
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Really? Playing low tier games for ever I'd say anything above 80% would be nice stats. 68% is average at best

I have been playing low tier games for what feels like forever ( 5.5+ years ) and in my experience there is no way whatsoever that 68% could ever, in a million years, be described as "average at best" !
    I always check my opponents stats and I can tell you that the average WP varies between about 50 to 55% ( which is the range I fall into ).
    68% is not average, it is a stat to be proud of.
    80% is not "nice", it is amazingly difficult to attain and even more so to maintain.
    Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum ;)

Thank you
  • Poony TungPoony Tung Posts: 87 Pool Player
    Thanks Nanny Ogg, Yes of course just my point of view and from my own playing experience.

nice stats mate.
    Zdravko wrote: »
    So far I have come. Started playing a few months ago.gsn3xps67plv.png

wow pretty **** good rings :)
    Gigi Aron wrote: »
    Poony Tung wrote: »
    fine. Level 206 55 Billion

:o

well I started playing this game like 6 7 years ago...so yeah, wouldn't be strange if I got a stats like that....ask @Nanny Ogg she probably saw my stats when we played....
    edited December 2016
    I also look at the stats of the people I'm playing, if you have 15k games or more and your win% is over 60 or 65% i can predict your skill level. This is regardless of the games you prefer. Enjoy
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    Gigi Aron wrote: »
    fine. Level 206 55 Billion

:o

well I started playing this game like 6 7 years ago...so yeah, wouldn't be strange if I got a stats like that....ask @Nanny Ogg she probably saw my stats when we played....

Yes, I can confirm that there are a few players in the forum that I simply can never beat, and Poony Tung is one of them :p
    Having said that... Gigi is another LOL
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    @Carlos997ss

You are very welcome Carlos, and may I say what a pleasure it is to meet someone who is prepared to argue their corner without taking it as a personal insult when someone else disagrees with their point of view, and also stays polite when doing so :)

Obviously we can only put forward our opinions based on our own experiences, and I am happy to accept your word for your own experience in tournament play.

From my own perspective, I have played nearly 29000 games so far, at the moment I am coming close to 16000 wins, but I have only played a little over 100 tournaments so I can only talk about what I see in 1 v 1 low tier games.

As Blub has confirmed in the previous post, the average player has around 50% and as an average player myself I find your 80% to be an impressive stat.

I do wonder how many 80%'ers there are among those who have played 10's of 1000's of games. Or even 68%'ers ?
    Not that many I would think.

Most who are successful in low tiers do not stay there. That's why you don't see many 80%+ roaming around.

I'm pretty sure most 50% jarkata / higher tier players can easily hit 70% if they choose to only play at lower tiers. And honestly, any good player should hit 85%+ without much trouble...

Corby's stats show he's an above average player in lower tiers, but average at best if you consider players among all tiers.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,312 Pool Champion
    @Carlos997ss

You are very welcome Carlos, and may I say what a pleasure it is to meet someone who is prepared to argue their corner without taking it as a personal insult when someone else disagrees with their point of view, and also stays polite when doing so :)

Obviously we can only put forward our opinions based on our own experiences, and I am happy to accept your word for your own experience in tournament play.

From my own perspective, I have played nearly 29000 games so far, at the moment I am coming close to 16000 wins, but I have only played a little over 100 tournaments so I can only talk about what I see in 1 v 1 low tier games.

As Blub has confirmed in the previous post, the average player has around 50% and as an average player myself I find your 80% to be an impressive stat.

I do wonder how many 80%'ers there are among those who have played 10's of 1000's of games. Or even 68%'ers ?

Most who are successful in low tiers do not stay there. That's why you don't see many 80%+ roaming around.

I'm pretty sure most 50% jarkata / higher tier players can easily hit 70% if they choose to only play at lower tiers. And honestly, any good player should hit 85%+ without much trouble...

Corby's stats show he's an above average player in lower tiers, but average at best if you consider players among all tiers.

Totally agree...let's play soon B)
    i9dtigml0v6r.png
    @Carlos997ss

i9dtigml0v6r.png

bruh are you interested in a game now?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP

LOL well thanks Tross, that certainly puts me in my place ( jk ;) ) seeing as how I couldn't get 85% even if I spent the next 20 years trying LOL
    I sure as heck have no intention of arguing gameplay with someone with your experience anyway, I may be a mouthy old baggage but I know when I'm outclassed LOL
  • *DashingAgent**DashingAgent* Posts: 1,079 Pool Champion
    Level 134, Winnings 9.3B...
    Coin balance is not good since its hard to win Mumbhai on PC. Lol i won most of bangkoks but when move to mumbhai, lost b/c of bad luck or no break at all. :/
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,312 Pool Champion
    @Carlos997ss

i9dtigml0v6r.png

bruh are you interested in a game now?

happy to play you sir, pm me what time suits. Thanks. :)
  • Eyeball690Eyeball690 Posts: 24 Pool Player
    i play london mainly the others now and again win quite afew but i just cant get my rating up very quickly won over 500 tournaments///// what am i doing wrong my average is in the 60s
    Eyeball690 wrote: »
    i play london mainly the others now and again win quite afew but i just cant get my rating up very quickly won over 500 tournaments///// what am i doing wrong my average is in the 60s

If you've played a lot of games, it just takes a long time to make the needle move.

If you're win% is in the 60s, that's more than most I've seen. Even though some around here would call you below average. Lol
    Go figure.
  • Eyeball690Eyeball690 Posts: 24 Pool Player
    Ive played over 10,500 games you must be right CORBY in what you say..Thanks for the feedback,,,,,,,
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 882 Pool Expert
    edited December 2016
    Win % in the 60s is pretty good. But like someone else said, the bigger the number of games played, the slower your win % will go up. Each session you play you will have to win at least 65% of your games just to stay where you are, to increase it you have to regularly win 80% of your games. And if you have one bad day, it comes tumbling down again ! :neutral:

• 81U381U3 Posts: 1,167 Pool Champion
    Can be really annoying when you have a high win % and lose just a few games and it goes down quick. Then you have to win a ton of matches to bring it back up. :( :(