Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Post your current total winnings and level

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Haha I guess if I'm truing to succeed and get my account to look like the legends I'm going to have to be a ruthless man.

@ΣXτIПζτ

See this ? .....
    Level 308, 340B total winnings lol

She is one of the very best and she is utterly ruthless LOL

Am I ruthless? :|
    And I don't think that the level and total winnings can make someone the best, they're the most useless stats ever, the only stats which will always increase LOL

LOL don't look so sad Alyna, being ruthless isn't a bad thing in the context of competition, in fact it's almost a prerequisite, and I've played quite a few of the elite players in here so I know from experience that you are one of the best I have ever come up against LOL
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 98 Pool Player
    Haha I guess if I'm truing to succeed and get my account to look like the legends I'm going to have to be a ruthless man.

@ΣXτIПζτ

See this ? .....

And I don't think that the level and total winnings can make someone the best, they're the most useless stats ever, the only stats which will always increase LOL

LOL don't look so sad Alyna, being ruthless isn't a bad thing in the context of competition, in fact it's almost a prerequisite, and I've played quite a few of the elite players in here so I know from experience that you are one of the best I have ever come up against LOL

How does one go about playing with you guys. Is there a post where I can put my id?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran

@ΣXτIПζτ

See this ? .....

How does one go about playing with you guys. Is there a post where I can put my id?

Well it's going to be hard trying to send you a challenge when your name is in the Greek alphabet so it will be up to you to challenge people instead, plus you can post that you want a game in some threads or just send people a private message or post on their wall.
    You can also participate in the tournaments that Carl arranges from time to time in here.

@ΣXτIПζτ

See this ? .....

Well it's going to be hard trying to send you a challenge when your name is in the Greek alphabet so it will be up to you to challenge people instead, plus you can post that you want a game in some threads or just send people a private message or post on their wall.
    You can also participate in the tournaments that Carl arranges from time to time in here.
    We'll I'll go ahead and post my id here if anyone wants go challenge.
    261 724 591 4
    Aldol wrote: »
    When I want to let other person win the game
    1. I win first game
    2. In next game play until the black remains
    3. Call the pocket for black
    4. tap on menu
    5. tap leave

Doing so makes him realize that I deliberately let him win when I can easily win
    but if opponent leaves before i do it is his fault hehe

What's you coin balance?
    When I want to let other person win the game
    1. I win first game
    2. In next game play until the black remains
    3. Call the pocket for black
    4. tap on menu
    5. tap leave

Doing so makes him realize that I deliberately let him win when I can easily win
    but if opponent leaves before i do it is his fault hehe

What's you coin balance?

2.5 b, it would of been 3.5b if i hadnt bought billionaire cue

To me atleast the billionaire cue is really nice. It's simple and elegant. Way better than the multimillionaire cue.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    What's the recharge fee on the billionaire cue?
    Zoggg wrote: »

5M only
    Zoggg wrote: »

5M only

"only" laughed so hard at this.
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 590 Pool Expert
    When o let people win it was in small rooms like Sydney and below. I would never give coins in higher tiers. Should have been more clear about that.

Thanks for the calcification. If you're trying to better your win % now though, I'd advise against letting others win because you feel bad for them, a loss still drops your wp at any table. I let people win early on when I was just knocking balls around randomly, I felt bad, so I can understand why, but haven't for the last couple years, doesn't really help anybody.

Indeed lower tiers are perfect to practice bank shots and generally get skill up.

On mobile we have the practice table, so I can sit there and try bank shots all day without effecting wp. Although, what I've realized after tons of practice, I just can't seem to acquire the bank shot skill. More practice I suppose. :D

Good luck on your journey getting your stats up!
    edited March 1
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    When o let people win it was in small rooms like Sydney and below. I would never give coins in higher tiers. Should have been more clear about that.

Thanks for the calcification. If you're trying to better your win % now though, I'd advise against letting others win because you feel bad for them, a loss still drops your wp at any table. I let people win early on when I was just knocking balls around randomly, I felt bad, so I can understand why, but haven't for the last couple years, doesn't really help anybody.

Indeed lower tiers are perfect to practice bank shots and generally get skill up.

On mobile we have the practice table, so I can sit there and try bank shots all day without effecting wp. Although, what I've realized after tons of practice, I just can't seem to acquire the bank shot skill. More practice I suppose. :D

Good luck on your journey getting your stats up!

I can say I successfully un-snookered my self in Toronto. The 8 ball and a red stripe were stuck and the only way was a bank shot into the middle pocket. When I hit that bank I let out a huge sigh of relief.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    moa9l5lsdrh7.jpg

@ΣXτIПζτ

See this ? .....

We'll I'll go ahead and post my id here if anyone wants go challenge.
    261 724 591 4

Hi mate, would be up for a friendly-challenge match if you fancy, id 110 482 684 5. :)
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    edited March 1
    Not quite sure how that Ukranian id came up all the same, seems to be attached to your quote...lol... :o B)
    Not quite sure how that Ukranian id came up all the same, seems to be attached to your quote...lol... :o B)

Haha no idea how that happens but I'll be up for a challenge sometime tomorrow after 7am cst time.
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    230,168 B

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    194, 56.1b
    a0idqbfxkna0.png
    Quick update: I have successfully, not without a couple bruises, increased to 4. 7m and maintained a steady win/lose ratio.
  • AppypollyloggyAppypollyloggy Posts: 1 New Member
    h t t p s : / / us.v-cdn.net/5022381/uploads/editor/7o/tm1ysp9ra86s . p n g
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion

Here ya go Appy:

43hz766aw4la.png
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

Here ya go Appy:

43hz766aw4la.png

Brilliant! you're a pro NGL player :)
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 876 Pool Expert
    8.62b - Lvl 162

Finally reached 2b coins :)
    4mdl7pl8564n.png

Much quicker this time
    zofw2kx4sbtw.png
    4Bil
    x9pqacwixa24.png
    5Bil and reached my target win % :)
    t0bbcisbftmn.png

6B
    za306s3zrgjp.png

7Billi
    fhhtkojqk7nf.png

Would’ve wrapped it up much sooner but spent an hour in Mumbai for the last 100m :s lol

@Carlos Tales what is the win % here

8B
    i3lvgeb5ofg0.png