Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• ZogggZoggg Posts: 899 Pool Expert
    Will we finally get the same stats on PC and mobile?
  • 81U381U3 Posts: 1,167 Pool Champion
    Question: I signed up using my main account - what if something happens to it because of a glitch/problem with the beta? Will MC be able to do anything about it?
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 398 Pool Pro
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 899 Pool Expert
    81U3 wrote: »
    Question: I signed up using my main account - what if something happens to it because of a glitch/problem with the beta? Will MC be able to do anything about it?

Good point, that's why I'm not signing up for it.

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2016
    LOL @81U3 & @Zoggg

That is why I have signed up using the alt I created after my forum ban. My alt is permabanned in the forum for being a bit mouthy ( surprise, surprise LOL ) but she will be available for any challenges in the beta since being a bit mouthy isn't grounds for a game ban LOL
    Look out for Nanny incoggnito going under the pseudonym of "BannedNan" :D
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    edited December 2016
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    LOL @81U3 & @Zoggg

That is why I have signed up using the alt I created after my forum ban. My alt is permabanned in the forum for being a bit mouthy ( surprise, surprise LOL ) but she will be available for any challenges in the beta since being a bit mouthy isn't grounds for a game ban LOL

I'll be looking out for ya ;)

Signed up yesterday, looking forward to participating in feedback and evaluation of the project so that proper decisions with this version can be made in the future.

Basically, I have the same concerns as 81U3 and row:
    Rowunbeat! wrote: »
    Hey - I asked to join. Hope it'll make the game more playable in the highest tiers.
    One question, will the graphics and the physics of the game be kept the same, or they'll change and be like mobile?

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    LOL @81U3 & @Zoggg

I'll be looking out for ya ;)

Signed up yesterday, looking forward to participating in feedback and evaluation of the project so that proper decisions with this version can be made in the future.

Basically, I have the same concerns as 81U3 and row:
    Rowunbeat! wrote: »
    Hey - I asked to join. Hope it'll make the game more playable in the highest tiers.
    One question, will the graphics and the physics of the game be kept the same, or they'll change and be like mobile?

I have signed up using coolocker. Probaby a big mistake, but im hoping by posting my stats before i go in (if picked) then it will be ok. Would this be ok @Raquel MC ?
  • I-Need-HelpI-Need-Help Posts: 5 Pool Player
    edited December 2016
    Wow can't wait to see this.I've been waiting for this movement from a long time
    Benjo please select me also my email is there are some mumbers behind them you will know them when you get email from me
    I have send you email
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on
  • Jason_360Jason_360 Posts: 191 Pool Pro
    I hope the graphics on the PC stay the same. The mobile graphics don't look as nice or authentic, in my opinion.
  • 81U381U3 Posts: 1,167 Pool Champion
    I prefer the mobile graphics, they look much "newer"
    but I prefer the physics of PC because that's what I'm used to :)
    Some kind of middle ground between the two might work.
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,445 Pool Champion
    Jason_360 wrote: »
    I hope the graphics on the PC stay the same. The mobile graphics don't look as nice or authentic, in my opinion.

+1.
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    I hope I get selected to test the beta verison. I submitted my name as Many Yet On3 since it's my backup and I use it more than my main (ig its my new main)
  • ◆ C00L B0Y ◆◆ C00L B0Y ◆ Posts: 1 New Member
    Are rings included in this update?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,168 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2016

I believe it is this one:

betaring_zpsbads5wcg.jpg

One size fits all.... ;) :) ...I hope I win it.... :*
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    edited December 2016
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

I believe it is this one:

betaring_zpsbads5wcg.jpg

One size fits all.... ;) :) ...I hope I win it.... :*

Actually Jeff those MH comparisons are well out of date, well anyway good luck with your beta lactam ring aspirations fingers crossed for ya
    Post edited by KatyKittyX on
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    I don't understand why there's so big fuss about creating another account in case you worry about the state of your main account during this trial. Accounts are free, aren't they?

Of course, if you want to be recognized under your new names, then you need a place where to talk about it. This I don't know, but I assume that testers are not allowed to talk about the beta game in this forum. Maybe you get some other hidden forum for that purpose.

I'm not taking part, because I don't really have time or interest at this point. However I hope that it will be a good experience to those, who attend.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2016
    So I play with my existing account?
    Yes. The user ID you give us when you apply for the beta is the one you will use when you play. The beta will pull information from our database, so you’ll be playing with your account’s existing cues, items, stats and coins. As this is a beta, glitches can occur (and we would love for you to report them here on this thread if they do), so you may wish to create a new account just for the beta.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    That's good, so everyone can see what's happening. Certainly there's no need to keep progress in secret since the game is not completely new and in testing.
  • Noor MohammedNoor Mohammed Posts: 165 Pool Pro
    wow Good News :)
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    OK I'll try it. Won't like giving up bought table designs tbh.