Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,509 admin
    Wow can't wait to see this.I've been waiting for this movement from a long time
    Benjo please select me also my email is there are some mumbers behind them you will know them when you get email from me
    I have send you email

No need to send us an email regarding application for the beta. Just sign up in the link posted in the OP
    There should be no issue affecting accounts on the beta, however we will be here paying close attention to any situation that arises.

You are also welcome to create an alt account (or use an existing one) for the beta purpose, if that will make you feel more comfortable. Just be sure you have access to the email address you use to sign up (aka you can access its mail inbox).
  • sherry123456sherry123456 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2016
    will the 8 ball pool mobile version come to pc...web please tell me
    i,ve been waiting for this since 2 years
    What is this discussion about . I,ve signed in
    Post edited by Raquel Oliveira on
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 899 Pool Expert
    Will this update finally get rid of the hackers?
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    Zoggg wrote: »
    Will this update finally get rid of the hackers?
    I highly doubt it. Ive seen some HTML 5 coding on sites already where the option to use it isnt given.

• Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,043 Pool Champion
    When signing up for this, does the valid email need to be the same email as the one used for player account?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    I would presume yes because you will need to use it to log in when playing.
  • WasapeeWasapee Posts: 1 New Member
    81U3 wrote: »
    by any chance will we be refunded pool cash spent on things that will be removed like pool table stuff? I haven't spent much myself but it adds up to quite a lot of cash for those who have all pool table colors/patterns/frames

I also would like to hear answer for this question, i have spent around 50 units of pool cash on table customization and if this feature will be abolished then i hope to receive something in exchange, either pool cash or cue with decent powers.
    Wasapee wrote: »
    81U3 wrote: »
    by any chance will we be refunded pool cash spent on things that will be removed like pool table stuff? I haven't spent much myself but it adds up to quite a lot of cash for those who have all pool table colors/patterns/frames

I also would like to hear answer for this question, i have spent around 50 units of pool cash on table customization and if this feature will be abolished then i hope to receive something in exchange, either pool cash or cue with decent powers.

Nothing has been removed from the game as of now. We are testing a beta at the moment, not releasing it yet. Lets take things one at a time.
    edited December 2016
    Hey everyone,

Please make sure to enter your correct email address, unique ID, and nickname on the sign in form.

Remember, the unique ID is a set of numbers.

If you do not know your unique ID, go to miniclip.com, sign in, click on "view profile", and the URL of the page will then be:

www.miniclip.com/user/xxxxxxxxx/, where xxxxxxxxx stands for your unique ID.

Zanna136 wrote: »
    When signing up for this, does the valid email need to be the same email as the one used for player account?

No. The email address just needs to be a valid one, that we can contact you on, providing details on how to access the beta.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    Oops, i made a boo boo. I went to have a look again, and noticed i messed it up (ID). Just as well it was editable. Thanks Raquel.
  • Rami ChabchoubRami Chabchoub Posts: 137 Pool Pro
    @Raquel MC will select all registers ?
    or there is limit number can play !
    @Raquel MC will select all registers ?
    or there is limit number can play !

For now, everyone is invited.
  • OhibeansOhibeans Posts: 762 admin
    Today, we're sending out the first batch of emails that give access to the beta. If you've signed up and not got one yet, don't panic - we will be adding players in batches over the coming days. Thanks for your patience.

If you've not signed up yet and would still like to take part, it's not too late! Just fill in the application form in the OP. Thanks!
  • Rami ChabchoubRami Chabchoub Posts: 137 Pool Pro
    Benjo wrote: »
    Today, we're sending out the first batch of emails that give access to the beta. If you've signed up and not got one yet, don't panic - we will be adding players in batches over the coming days. Thanks for your patience.

If you've not signed up yet and would still like to take part, it's not too late! Just fill in the application form in the OP. Thanks!

Thanks 8 Ball Pool Team , :)
    j9aatw5dtgx9.png
    yes.PNG 410.4K
  • Muhammad NaqviMuhammad Naqvi Islamabad, Pakistan.Posts: 2,365 Pool Champion
    Hm, Anyone can give me the link, I will from Miniclip account, Already send E-Mail, ID Number, and Name.
  • Stefan CiobanuStefan Ciobanu Posts: 13 Pool Player
    i'm on beta to but the thing its that beta eats up a lot of computer resources like now its eating 3 gb of ram and the cpu its loaded 45 % :(
  • F@!QAF@!QA Posts: 18 Pool Player
    im not able to click on anything in beta version
    F@!QA wrote: »
    im not able to click on anything in beta version

Did you receive our confirmation email?

What are not able to click on, while in the beta?