Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,631 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 12

Just cleared my cache, the most obvious thing of all and I never thought of it, must be an age thing LOL
    It worked, thanks David ;)
    Post edited by Raquel Oliveira on
    My plugin setting is the same btw
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion
    edited October 12
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Just cleared my cache, the most obvious thing of all and I never thought of it, must be an age thing LOL

lol Nan. And @David Rohrer , yeah it was me who started the flash thing, lol. Just thought there would probably be a different type of setting other than flash in those plugins, lol. Nice one Nan.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    edited October 12

glad it's sorted :) hope to see you in game

I'd rather play you in the old version hun, I'm really struggling to get used to the physics in the beta LOL
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,620 Pool Champion

I'd rather play you in the old version hun, I'm really struggling to get used to the physics in the beta LOL

because the beta version bites !! lol :s
    edited October 11
    some of my cues weren't usable in old version on PC but were on phone and then new version when it was released. THAT was the primary factor in making the switch, and knowing i'd have to eventually anyway most likely :D At least the old version has people in tournaments too. THAT is the only OTHER reason i've been clinging to the new, hoping more would migrate over. Berlin ring, and the tournament room rings are the only ones i'm lacking. Can't help it, it's an OCD thing, lol :D

i had made a post , my first i think actually about how my Eagle rare cue on phone, was turning into FIRST, the Emerald cue (whoops??? i didn't win or purchase that) on PC but then reverted to the neon cue which i hadn't purchased/won either. Then the new version came out and rings, and cues and all the phone version jazz was razzle dazzling my eyes and desires :D sparrrrrklyyyyyyyyyyyyy, shiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! LOL
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 11
    some of my cues weren't usable in old version on PC but were on phone and then new version when it was released. THAT was the primary factor in making the switch, and knowing i'd have to eventually anyway most likely :D At least the old version has people in tournaments too. THAT is the only OTHER reason i've been clinging to the new, hoping more would migrate over. Berlin ring, and the tournament room rings are the only ones i'm lacking. Can't help it, it's an OCD thing, lol :D

What, there still isn't people to play in new version tournaments? I haven't played that in weeks. How long will this be going on? There will be no new users, I'm afraid, until the old version is deleted.

And I think someone threw up their breakfast in California. :s
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,620 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »

What, there still isn't people to play in new version tournaments? I haven't played that in weeks. How long will this be going on? There will be no new users, I'm afraid, until the old version is deleted.

And I think someone threw up their breakfast in California. :s

no reason to delete the old version, at all ....and yeah major forest fires in cali, and unfortunately ppl are losing more than their breakfast down there, so sad :'(
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 11
    Can we at least have bots to fill in the seats in new version? I wouldn't notice the difference.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 944 Pool Expert
    Something weird happened to me today. The game froze when it matched me with an opponent, so I gave up after a couple of minutes. When I reloaded the game, it had given me the win.
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 675 Pool Expert
    Berlin and Mumbai tables are black in the new version, all others are fine but these two aren't. Am I the only one facing it?
    t9zb9g1d1xap.png
    edited October 17
    I've had that a LOT since migrating over Talha....you have two options (posted about this in another thread a while back too): You can tell by "depth" of pockets and from EXPERIENCE, about where the rails are. TRY to always aim/shoot a DIRECT path to pocket or just slightly "railed" if necessary. You will find you are better at it than you may think ;) Your OTHER option, is refresh page and of course you lose that money but that ALWAYS has fixed it for me. it's like those two tiers "didn't load properly" or something on the 8ball initial loading sometimes.
    I've had that a LOT since migrating over Talha....you have two options (posted about this in another thread a while back too): You can tell by "depth" of pockets and from EXPERIENCE, about where the rails are. TRY to always aim/shoot a DIRECT path to pocket or just slightly "railed" if necessary. You will find you are better at it than you may think ;) Your OTHER option, is refresh page and of course you lose that money but that ALWAYS has fixed it for me. it's like those two tiers "didn't load properly" or something on the 8ball initial loading sometimes.

Let's see if refreshing solves the issue.
    I kinda like the challenge (frustrating at first, like "REALLY???", lol) and DON'T like giving up my coin, so i usually try to finish the round. I denied someone like that one game :) wasn't anyone around to revel in that feat with, lol. My dogs just looked at my self cheering like "yeah, whatever....." :smiley:
    edited October 17
    I kinda like the challenge (frustrating at first, like "REALLY???", lol) and DON'T like giving up my coin, so i usually try to finish the round. I denied someone like that one game :) wasn't anyone around to revel in that feat with, lol. My dogs just looked at my self cheering like "yeah, whatever....." :smiley:

Game isn't going past the loading screen, now. :D It seems that it's time to switch to the old version.
    Talha wrote: »

Game isn't going past the loading screen, now. :D It seems that it's time to switch to the old version.

hmmm, i hear you ;) i like my rare cues, and took a while to get them. i can't use them over there, lol. i JUST finally got the last piece of Robin Hood cue, the last one of collection to obtain for me so i'm in a phase if you will, of playing with that cue, lol
    Talha wrote: »

hmmm, i hear you ;) i like my rare cues, and took a while to get them. i can't use them over there, lol. i JUST finally got the last piece of Robin Hood cue, the last one of collection to obtain for me so i'm in a phase if you will, of playing with that cue, lol

I'll play for sure.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    I stopped playing HTML-5 because you can't report avatars. I played someone who did advertise but i can't reported because there isn't any button for it. :|
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 944 Pool Expert
    Why does it shrink when you don't play it for a few minutes?

Normal size
    tyapdb7cdfo8.jpg

Small size
    5zn3srf9ydj1.jpg