Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    ^^ I never noticed this. Currently mine is in smaller size even though I just played.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 899 Pool Expert
    The other thing that is annoying me is that I keep winning achievements that I have won before, like the 8 ball win one.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 613 Pool Expert
    I want to get a new cue, but it doesn't let me know how much is the recharge of each cue ? It is not like the old version that has the prices of recharge cues .
  • Yasir Ul HaqYasir Ul Haq Posts: 2 New Member
    Weekly winning counting through miniclip but not through android or IOS
  • simsdn37simsdn37 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all I would sign up If the link worked anyone got a link that works to sign up for the new version plz
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    I want to get a new cue, but it doesn't let me know how much is the recharge of each cue ? It is not like the old version that has the prices of recharge cues .

there's a small "dash" under each cue, in center of the "slot" that cue is represented in. If you click ANYWHERE in that grey (or translucent black if it is) space around a cue in the list, it will drop down that info tab below it and give all that information :wink:

there's a small "dash" under each cue, in center of the "slot" that cue is represented in. If you click ANYWHERE in that grey (or translucent black if it is) space around a cue in the list, it will drop down that info tab below it and give all that information :wink:

Thank you for your help @David Rohrer :p
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    Can I ask if anyone else is having a problem with accidental right clicks ?
    When I accidentally right click it freezes my cue and it took me 2 games lost to work out how to unfreeze it.
    Why on earth haven't they disabled right clicking on the beta version like they have on the old version ?
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    When I accidentally right click it freezes my cue and it took me 2 games lost to work out how to unfreeze it.
    Why on earth haven't they disabled right clicking on the beta version like they have on the old version ?

Mine is just losing connection . The regular pool is working fine without losing connection ;)
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Mine is just losing connection . The regular pool is working fine without losing connection ;)

Sorry to hear that Cheetah but I think I would rather lose a game by losing connection than lose it by freezing and having to sit there and watch a level 5 take 30 shots to clear the table, that was painful LOL
    I keep refreshing and all i come up with this only freezing ball s0o58mivm5w0.png
    I get that when I have logged out and tried to use my alt account Cheetah, the only way to unfreeze that is to clear your cache
    Thanks but i only use one account.
    Try it anyway, you never know, it just might work LOL
    edited November 8
    It was working earlier during my day. I will try it now . :p

Edit Clear it and Cached. It still the same for me in the new version only. The old version i am not having any trouble 2832i6kkgef3.png
    Sorry I wasn't able to help, hope it gets sorted out soon :)
    edited November 8
    No worries hon. I'm having fun in the old version :p
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    I have problems with an app called WebGL. It apparently has something to do with Chrome. Maybe that's why my game screen is not showing at all times.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    I just tried the new version as well to see what happens, and all i am seeing is this:

ja9fn3fcd7tc.gif
    Well I've gone back in there to check it out and it's working fine for me except that there are a lot of really horrible people playing in there at the moment.
    How do I know they are horrible people ? Because they keep beating me ! :D