Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• TalhaTalha Posts: 564 Pool Expert
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    I just tried the new version as well to see what happens, and all i am seeing is this:

ja9fn3fcd7tc.gif

I thought it was only me getting that
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    edited November 9
    been playing back and forth on both last night. tourneys only active in old but rare/epic/legendary and the xp bonus only in new. testing again now this morning and will edit below:

Both working for me this morning still too. The new one, DID take about 45sec-1min before the loading status bar showed any progress and had the spinny "star" as you posted above it in meantime but once it started loading was loaded in less than 15sec. As per usual, if i click on a tier in old, within a "1-thousand-5" count (5 seconds) i have a player cued up. In new version, i give it to "1-thousand-20" count and did that once, then was to "1-thousand-14" on second count and it cued a player. Not sure why the new one isn't loading for y'all and DOUBT it's a regional thing but maybe?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 12
    Can someone please explain why if you let your free daily spin lapse for just a few minutes past it's due time you LOSE the spin and get told to come back in another 24 hours ?
    OK so it happened yesterday and I got it on the old version instead and got a prize of 2500 coins instead of the usual 100 in the beta version but how am I ever going to win a Legendary if MC keeps stealing my free spins on the beta ?
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 899 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Can someone please explain why if you let your free daily spin lapse for just a few minutes past it's due time you LOSE the spin and get told to come back in another 24 hours ?
    OK so it happened yesterday and I got it on the old version instead and got a prize of 2500 coins instead of the usual 100 in the beta version but how am I ever going to win a Legendary if MC keeps stealing my free spins on the beta ?

That's never happened to me.
    2 days running now for me Zoggg :'(
    Today I came in half an hour later than my spin was due and got told come back in 24 hrs
    My next spin is due in 1 hour 22 minutes. I'll deliberately miss it and see what happens.
    Zoggg wrote: »
    My next spin is due in 1 hour 22 minutes. I'll deliberately miss it and see what happens.

OK but if you want to replicate my problem exactly then don't be in there, go in after some time has elapsed first.

OK but if you want to replicate my problem exactly then don't be in there, go in after some time has elapsed first.

Do you mean load the game after some time has elapsed?

Do you mean load the game after some time has elapsed?

yep, if you are already in the game when it's time then you will get the spin, but I loaded up my games after the spin time had gone by at most half an hour or so and it was gone.
    Ok I'm out of the game, 24 minutes to go.
    @Nanny Ogg I got the spin as soon as the game loaded.
    @Nanny Ogg I got the spin as soon as the game loaded.

pffft, I told you MC hates me LOL

It's been ages since I played the new version, so don't know about it.

They aren't stealing the free spins :D they're are just misplacing them :D

I logged in to the beta today 12 mins before the spin was due then logged out again and waited for half an hour. Logged back in and got my spin this time so I think it might have something to do with which version you were logged into last. Will try and test the theory out tomorrow LOL
    Why am I getting a blue table today?
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    Why does it shrink when you don't play it for a few minutes?

Normal size
    tyapdb7cdfo8.jpg

Small size
    5zn3srf9ydj1.jpg

What's with the size now then? The gap between game screen and forum link is so big that when you play you can't see the link. ;)

qawfd0ivjl4x.jpg
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Why does it shrink when you don't play it for a few minutes?

Normal size
    tyapdb7cdfo8.jpg

Small size
    5zn3srf9ydj1.jpg

What's with the size now then? The gap between game screen and forum link is so big that when you play you can't see the link. ;)

qawfd0ivjl4x.jpg

I hope Monster did give you a chance :D
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    I probably lost.
    I'm still getting blue tables, is anyone else getting this?

And it has stopped shrinking.
    Blue tables again today.

Is it just me?