Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Emergency Landing Posts: 751 Pool Expert
    Zoggg wrote: »
    Still won't load on firefox, and the balls still going really slow on chrome.

Slow but loaded in Firefox , after all the reports didn't try the game itself . Just went to get my free daily pittance.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    Still not loading in firefox, that's 3 days now.
  • PaparrazzoPaparrazzo Posts: 10 Pool Player
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Ok I don't know if this is a glitch or if the dev's have updated the game but has anyone been experiencing the super slow motion game play in the beta today ?

And I do mean SUPER SLOW, if any of you guys have ever watched The Slo-Mo Guys on Youtube well, that is how the balls are behaving at the moment ! LOL

Same here. Tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE... all the same. Win7 x64.
    When you start the game, there is over 2Gb of RAM occupied and almost 40% CPU usage. That's the cause of "super slow motion". Everything was just fine 2 or 3 days ago.
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 823 mod
    Hello all!!!! This issue has been reported ! Much appreciated.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,849 Pool Forum Veteran
    Hello all!!!! This issue has been reported ! Much appreciated.

@Tyler Dalehite

Tyler could you report the rightclick problem as well please ?
    I am pigsick of losing games due to accidentally right clicking the mouse button when there is NO EARTHLY REASON for that button to be enabled ingame in the first place !
    If they can disable it in the old version then why can't they do the same in the beta ?
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 943 Pool Expert
    Now, shan't we call the html version the 'original version' and the flash version the óld vérsíón :D

:# :# :# :# :# .....
    Day 4 of not loading in firefox.
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert

try vivaldi browser.

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion

try vivaldi browser.

What about Pavarotti he sings a good song :p
    Just tried it there now on firefox quantum , took about 45 secs until spin appeared.
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »

try vivaldi browser.

I'm just trying to help. Do not give me any stupid jokes.

edited February 15
    wrong thread
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

try vivaldi browser.

I'm just trying to help. Do not give me any stupid jokes.

Why is that stupid?
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,604 Pool Champion
    Tried Vivaldi myself a while back , to many ads
    Day 5 of not loading in firefox.
    Day 6 of not loading in firefox.
    Dear Miniclip

I would like to extend my congratulations to you on the way you have turned the beta into such a deeply unpleasant experience to play.

It takes a whole new level of incompetence to take as long as you have to create a new version of a once great game and turn it into the pile of excrement it is today.

Well done !

Are the developers naturally useless or is it something they had to be trained to be ?
    Does Miniclip pay so little that they can only recruit the dregs ?
    Is it not the case that if they were really any good at all they would all be working for a proper games company ?

When you play a game you are supposed to have fun, so would someone like to tell me exactly who is responsible for sucking every last drop of fun out of the game ?
    Due to the painfully slow ball movement, combined with the fact that the balls continue to roll long after they should have stopped, it has become almost impossible to gauge when a ball will cease rolling and where it will end up.
    Furthermore how does a ball suddenly gain speed halfway through the roll ?
    And then slow down and then speed up again ?

Someone please tell Miniclip senior management to pull their fingers out and start paying their staff a proper salary because we all know what you get when you pay peanuts !
    Well put Nanny Ogg.
    2vf0xn8siwlh.gif

Well put Nanny Ogg.
    2vf0xn8siwlh.gif

Cheers Urban, it just had to be said LOL ;)
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 943 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Dear Miniclip

I would like to extend my congratulations to you on the way you have turned the beta into such a deeply unpleasant experience to play.

It takes a whole new level of incompetence to take as long as you have to create a new version of a once great game and turn it into the pile of excrement it is today.

Well done !

Are the developers naturally useless or is it something they had to be trained to be ?
    Does Miniclip pay so little that they can only recruit the dregs ?
    Is it not the case that if they were really any good at all they would all be working for a proper games company ?

When you play a game you are supposed to have fun, so would someone like to tell me exactly who is responsible for sucking every last drop of fun out of the game ?
    Due to the painfully slow ball movement, combined with the fact that the balls continue to roll long after they should have stopped, it has become almost impossible to gauge when a ball will cease rolling and where it will end up.
    Furthermore how does a ball suddenly gain speed halfway through the roll ?
    And then slow down and then speed up again ?

Someone please tell Miniclip senior management to pull their fingers out and start paying their staff a proper salary because we all know what you get when you pay peanuts !

Lol, I know right