Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,122 Pool Champion
    I know i edited my post .
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,001 Pool Expert
    I rebooted my computer which has fixed the firefox problem.

I have no idea why or how.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    Zoggg wrote: »
    I rebooted my computer which has fixed the firefox problem.

I have no idea why or how.

cool! glad it worked itself out for you
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    maybe there was a security update for firefox browser in win/updates that it fixed when rebooting. either way, hard to say but glad it works
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,811 Pool Champion
    I stopped playing HTML-5 because you can't report avatars. I played someone who did advertise but i can't reported because there isn't any button for it. :|

Please add report avatar button on the new version pool. Plus add that arrows for that chat too.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,146 Pool Forum Veteran
    Ok I don't know if this is a glitch or if the dev's have updated the game but has anyone been experiencing the super slow motion game play in the beta today ?

And I do mean SUPER SLOW, if any of you guys have ever watched The Slo-Mo Guys on Youtube well, that is how the balls are behaving at the moment ! LOL

It is literally the funniest thing I have seen on the gaming tables since I first encountered the transporter glitch.
    The balls can take upto a full five seconds to traverse the length of the table ONCE hahaha
    Please somebody tell me it's not just my computer LOL
    edited February 12
    Its your computor , my Pool balls are ok.
    Tmi @Davy Dacue , tmi LOL but thanks anyway :D
    Just tries it again , the cue itself kept sticking , not the usual to far draw back.
    I went to the old version to check and that is acting normally, but the beta is still going at a quarter speed or less for me, I wish I could record it, it's quite funny watching the oppos' white heading towards a pocket at 1cm a second, and sitting there shouting come on come on go go go at the monitor and 5 seconds later it drops in LOL
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

It's not your computer, I have also been facing this thing for the whole day. After releasing the cue, it would take too long for the object ball to reach its destination...
  • ΧρυσηΧρυση Posts: 156 Pool Pro
    Please somebody tell me it's not just my computer LOL[/q

same here nanny
    edited February 12

It's not your computer, I have also been facing this thing for the whole day. After releasing the cue, it would take too long for the object ball to reach its destination...
    Χρυση wrote: »
    Please somebody tell me it's not just my computer LOL[/q

same here nanny

Thanks guys :)
    @Nanny Ogg The only thing is acting funny is my loading . When you just login to the game .
    edited February 12
    Ok thanks hun, maybe it only affects certain servers or maybe it's cleared up now

edit. nope it's still the same and it's still very weird lol
    @Nanny Ogg try turning your computer off and restart your computer. There might be an update ?
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    @Nanny Ogg try turning your computer off and restart your computer. There might be an update ?

That won't help.

That won't help.

Then i will not know. I just know about cache , clear and reboot your computer . I can't think of anything else

That won't help.

Then i will not know. I just know about cache , clear and reboot your computer . I can't think of anything else

Thanks Cheetah but if it's affecting others then rebooting my own computer definitely won't help, plus I've just played and won two 50k games in slow motion so I'm not complaining LOL