Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,002 Pool Expert
    The new version won't load for me in firefox today, and I have tried clearing my cache and rebooting my computer.

It did load in chrome eventually but I refuse to play there because it is really jerky.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,174 Pool Champion
    Legendary cues ask for recharge .______.
    It's weird how you thump a ball then it slows down to a crawl and then speeds up again.

They should go back to the previous version of the game until the bugs are removed from this one.
  • davylfc66davylfc66 Posts: 166 Pool Pro
    I just played beta there now on chrome and it seems ok , but i didn't thump the ball.
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 512 Pool Pro
    Mmmm seems that Miniclip in trying to address applying spin via cursor keys have inadvertently inherited another issue.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,170 Pool Forum Veteran
    Well it's still like wading through treacle and now even the spin and win is doing it LOL
    On the tables a slowly moving ball never seems to want to stop no matter how slowly it's going and on the wheel of fortune the wheel sloooows right down and OMG it's gonna stop on a legendary box ! Or is it ? Nope, on it goes at a complete snails pace and you think ok then it missed that but it's gonna stop on the 25k now isn't it but noooo it slowly slowly slowly moves onto the 100 coins and you think oh yeah as per bleeding usual here we go but, but, but NO !!!! It carried on moving LOLOL and now it's on 500 coins ! Surely it's going to stop now ? Nope not a chance hahahahaa it's on 50 coins now and finally crawled to a halt LOL
    OMG the tension was killing me LOL
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,123 Pool Champion
    Just tried it on M/E seems to work ok there .
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,866 Pool Champion
    Is anyone else having the same problem as i am facing ? I am facing my opponents problem. Keep getting this message in every shot. Please wait for your opponents response, please do not leave the match. Every shot and have to wait 30 seconds . I am losing my patience here. >:)
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Just tried it on M/E seems to work ok there .

did you try on chrome?
    edited February 13
    Just tried it on chrome , seems to be working ok .
  • ΧρυσηΧρυση Posts: 156 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Ok I don't know if this is a glitch or if the dev's have updated the game but has anyone been experiencing the super slow motion game play in the beta today ?

And I do mean SUPER SLOW, if any of you guys have ever watched The Slo-Mo Guys on Youtube well, that is how the balls are behaving at the moment ! LOL

It is literally the funniest thing I have seen on the gaming tables since I first encountered the transporter glitch.
    The balls can take upto a full five seconds to traverse the length of the table ONCE hahaha

any news @AlisaNTonik ? it's the second day
    Still won't load on firefox, and the balls still going really slow on chrome.

edited February 13
    Latest update's bug in a nutshell:
    • Extremely laggy
    • arrows keys are of no use (spin cant be applied by using them)
    • Legendary cues ask for recharge (sometimes)
    • Every cue's aim reduce to that of beginner's (sometimes)
    Just tried it out and it is krap . if they fix it a quick as they do with the other games on Mini Clip we are in for a long haul. Reported a game three times over a year ago its still fkd along with quite a lot of others.
    edited February 14
    The worst part of the slow motion combined with the neverending crawling balls is that it's almost impossible to tell where they will end up when they finally stop moving, I am being inadvertently snookered and also snookering myself ten times more often than is normal.
    My help button does not work. I can't report any problems with the game. :p <3 <3 <3
    My help button does not work. I can't report any problems with the game. :p <3 <3 <3

I think it's broken, it was never built to withstand being pressed by a million people LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

I think it's broken, it was never built to withstand being pressed by a million people LOL

Like they say. When the cats away the mice will play. I'm sure there is going big reports when admins come and that is if they come . ;)
  • KiNGSLAYERKiNGSLAYER Posts: 8 Pool Player
    uh! i don't like beta version! Miniclip should Make Update in that Best OLD VERSION that makes players addicted :)
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,088 Pool Champion
    KiNGSLAYER wrote: »
    uh! i don't like beta version! Miniclip should Make Update in that Best OLD VERSION that makes players addicted :)

68hsbc9r8o5n.jpg

Have we met before?