Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    MC.... i have intermittent issues with the cue action in your new version . Usually it happens on the break - i pull the cue back full power and release and nothing happens, and again nothing!.... it happens sometimes whilst playing after the break it's not my mouse btw, it's a Razor Death adder and works perfectly well, i'm using Chrome if that helps with solving the issue.

I've had that problem for months, it happens on any shot you try and hit with full power.

• LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    connection is slow,wait...i open new tab and connect any site my connection perfect work.

you ran of time...my opponent turn.don't call last ball or the black ball for deliberate foul!.And you ran of time.ball in the hand,potted the last ball and the black ball and won.great,Mini Clip,great :D
    edited April 2
    again loading problem.very interesting alltime old version perfect working
  • CowboyBonusBobCowboyBonusBob Posts: 81 Pool Player
    G11gaming wrote: »
    MC.... i have intermittent issues with the cue action in your new the version . Usually it happens on the break - i pull the cue back full power and release and nothing happens, and again nothing!.... it happens sometimes whilst playing after the break it's not my mouse btw, it's a Razor Death adder and works perfectly well, i'm using Chrome if that helps with solving the issue.

Also like in the mobile version would it be possible to see which of your friends are online/offline/last seen etc... and to be able to chat to added friends whilst in game, cheers. G11.
    Hi I am bobby
    I had the same problem. Just move your mouse closer to the center of the table. The mouse reaches the dead zone at full power. Just work on that because there not going to fix it.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    Funny i have this problem now. In the old version my avatar shows. In the new version my avatar disappeared . I have cleared and cached and still the same . No avatar . Does anyone have this problem too?
  • JohnnyMeucciJohnnyMeucci Posts: 54 Pool Player
    Sync... the databases, M.C.!
    It's like the developers give the pool section 1 day a week for attention...
  • S1LVE3RS1LVE3R Posts: 17 Pool Player
    good job
    edited April 9
    Why is it keep putting me in the wrong table? I am clicking 5k putting 10k and i clicked high table as 50k put me the right table. Then clicked 10 putting me 50?

Edit keep happening and is it happening to anyone else ?
    edited April 9
    Funny i have this problem now. In the old version my avatar shows. In the new version my avatar disappeared . I have cleared and cached and still the same . No avatar . Does anyone have this problem too?

Refresh page after sometime show old version avatar. I have tested,not work.
    New version beta needed good programmers.

@LifeEternal , I got my avatar back the next day. :)

@LifeEternal , I got my avatar back the next day. :)

i'm glad to hear that :)
  • JohnnyMeucciJohnnyMeucci Posts: 54 Pool Player
    IF I was the obviously GOOD programmers that built these pool games, I'd sure be mad that they can't even keep up the day to day maintenance to make them WORK!!!
    No 9 ball on the MAIN mini clip page sine March 20!
    Nothing syncs so that avatars or gifts not to mention the games in facebook version work.
    It's a disgrace, really... and you want my money?
    Why?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited April 15
    IF I was the obviously GOOD programmers that built these pool games, I'd sure be mad that they can't even keep up the day to day maintenance to make them WORK!!!
    Nothing syncs so that avatars or gifts not to mention the games in facebook version work.
    Why?

On chrome the 9ball button has just returned and so far it's without the superslowmotion gameplay, although they have changed the text font for some reason.
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Why?

On chrome the 9ball button has just returned and so far it's without the superslowmotion gameplay, although they have changed the text font for some reason.

I still don't see 9-ball.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Why?

I still don't see 9-ball.

Using chrome ? Did someone say this game is no longer in beta in a previous post ? I beg to differ, it must be LOL
    Yeah, I am using chrome.
    Yeah, I am using chrome.

Clear and Cache and you will see nine ball ;)
    I've logged in my alt and 9-ball is there... :o
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,075 Pool Champion
    9 ball has always been there.
    Zoggg wrote: »
    9 ball has always been there.

And the game has always loaded without small screen and without slow motion -_-