Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• Muhammad ZaibMuhammad Zaib Posts: 6 Pool Player
    let me share my beta Version Video Here :dizzy:
    Error 1 . if we go to opp profile and open their cues then unable to go back to game" minimize button" not working.
    error 2. purchasing not working as shown in video .
    error 3. not showing online user more than 2 .
    error 4, being a programmer html5 is far better than flash but we cant move our cue smoothly like touch screen or like flash version, should change to make it smoth like pc version.
    error 5.. sometime not showing league and also not showing their flages.
    the Big error is hidden , i would like to keep that hidden " cheat is the part of Game" cheater are the user who love tha game and use the server 24 hrs busy (good way of income)
    Note further issues will be added soon.
    Regards

unable to share that video Error "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links."
  • Stefan CiobanuStefan Ciobanu Posts: 13 Pool Player
    cue out from the game screen :P
    Error 1 . if we go to opp profile and open their cues then unable to go back to game" minimize button" not working.
    error 4, being a programmer html5 is far better than flash but we cant move our cue smoothly like touch screen or like flash version, should change to make it smoth like pc version.
    the Big error is hidden , i would like to keep that hidden " cheat is the part of Game" cheater are the user who love tha game and use the server 24 hrs busy (good way of income)
    Regards

youtube.com/watch?v=bGs0-6ilPUE&feature=youtu.be
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    btw, I deserve a slap LOL
  • F@!QAF@!QA Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    btw, I deserve a slap LOL

haha shall i help u ;P
    LOL no worries, I kick myself harder than anyone else ever does LOL
  • Rami ChabchoubRami Chabchoub Posts: 137 Pool Pro
    @Raquel MC
    there is problem in control cueball !
    add power bar like this picture
    omf3xltdfvkc.png
  • Tejas PantojiTejas Pantoji Posts: 2,079 Pool Champion
    @Raquel MC
    there is problem in control cueball !
    add power bar like this picture
    omf3xltdfvkc.png

I was playing with you now :p
    Friends challenge doesn't seem to work, it keeps saying I need to update to a new version.
    Friends challenge doesn't seem to work, it keeps saying I need to update to a new version.

Because our friends are not available in this version , they are using official version.

Because our friends are not available in this version , they are using official version.

I added someone in the beta, so he is a new friend in that version, and yet it will not allow me to challenge him.
  • BDavid-TheRocketBDavid-TheRocket Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello guys!
    I tried Firefox, Chrome, Maxton, but all I can see is the old game version (Deleted cookies, yes..)... And before you ask, Yes, I did get to be a 'tester' so I was chosen, so I don't know why is it not working...
    I tried logging in Miniclip first too...
  • F@!QAF@!QA Posts: 18 Pool Player

Point !! :d
  • Noor MohammedNoor Mohammed Posts: 165 Pool Pro
    Regards

yes thats right
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    I didn't get an email yet but I logged into the account I put on the form and copied the link from one of the videos posted here for the beta and got it loaded.

However I can't seem to click anything on the menu either (as posted already). I've tried it on Microsoft Edge and it does work though:
    1d94b4qs2dth.png

Chrome:

• nachog03nachog03 Posts: 2 New Member
    Some cues like the Black Cue and the Holiday Quest Cue are not appearing in the beta version, but they do appear in the mobile and normal PC version
  • nachog03nachog03 Posts: 2 New Member
    The Archer Cue also isn't appearing, so I'm sure other special cues like the Sniper Cue are not appearing
  • Rami ChabchoubRami Chabchoub Posts: 137 Pool Pro
    edited December 2016
    there is problem in show cues .
    This Picture By @Stefan Ciobanu
    m80gtb5wito2.jpg