Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,622 Pool Forum VIP
    Benjo wrote: »
    Also posted in the first post of the thread:

Hi everyone,

We've taken a lot of feedback on board, and we're now going to be working on some improvements based upon that. In order to do so, we will be closing the beta for the time being, from this Thursday 23 March, at 3pm GMT. After these improvements have taken place, we will return with an open beta which means that everyone will be able to play regardless of whether they are invited or not. This should make it much easier for anyone to enjoy a game.

We don't yet have a timescale for the start of the open beta, but as soon as we do, I'll let you know.

Thanks to everyone who has taken part and provided feedback so far, it is greatly appreciated!

New and improved 8ball will be a welcome and wonderful thing if it ever actually happens, but hey @Benjo how about addressing the tournament issues that everybody else seems to be having for the last few weeks ?
  • *Muni*Bhai**Muni*Bhai* Posts: 81 Pool Player
    hey what is beta i did not understand about beta
  • *Muni*Bhai**Muni*Bhai* Posts: 81 Pool Player
    i have signed up beta
  • N O  O RN O O R Posts: 155 Pool Pro

Hi everyone,

We've taken a lot of feedback on board, and we're now going to be working on some improvements based upon that. In order to do so, we will be closing the beta for the time being, from this Thursday 23 March, at 3pm GMT. After these improvements have taken place, we will return with an open beta which means that everyone will be able to play regardless of whether they are invited or not. This should make it much easier for anyone to enjoy a game.

We don't yet have a timescale for the start of the open beta, but as soon as we do, I'll let you know.

Thanks to everyone who has taken part and provided feedback so far, it is greatly appreciated!

good :)
  • its_Andreits_Andre Posts: 21 Pool Player

Hi everyone,

I feel like we're going to have to wait like 3 months before it opens again @Benjo . Hopefully it'll come wayyyyyy sooner.
  • Aazib AnsariAazib Ansari Posts: 1 New Member
    Please check my application.
    Please check my application.

All unanswered applications will now remain unanswered, if you read the first post you will see that the beta is now closed until further notice, if and when it re-opens everyone will be able to play without the need to apply.
  • LeonyipALeonyipA Posts: 9 New Member
    When will it be released publicly?
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 256 Pool Pro
    Beta version did not open for my pc it was stuck at the screen showing only logo of 8 ball . I tried out all browsers but it did not work. I tried to open it on laptop then it opened. Just want to know does it need specific requirements to open?
  • Barkat__BugtiBarkat__Bugti Posts: 1 New Member
    Waiting for 8 Ball Pool Web (Open Beta).
    I play 8ball pool on different companies websites and on one of them pc and mobile players are able to play against each other.

When the beta version goes live does MC have any plans to facilitate cross-platform gaming too ?
  • itsMuppetitsMuppet Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to try. The current game needs too much of CPU. When playing and watching Youtube, YT lags a great deal.
  • KʌsʜɩʆKʌsʜɩʆ Posts: 5 New Member
    omg :/ its been really long :/ when is this gonna release?
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Posts: 334 Pool Pro
    Just curious if the new version comes out, do we lose our scratch & win or it will stay as is. ? ;)
    @Benjo Whennnnnnnnnn :( Let us know when the open beta will be!
  • Noah NôähNoah Nôäh Posts: 1 New Member
    hi am playing 8 ball pool a long ago and suddenly wont open neither email or password are correct but i have the ID and the username plz help
    I feel like we're going to have to wait a year before we get this version.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
    its_Andre wrote: »
    I feel like we're going to have to wait a year before we get this version.

THANKS GOD! LOL.
  • KʌsʜɩʆKʌsʜɩʆ Posts: 5 New Member
    no update? :( cmon cant wait any more :disappointed:
    edited April 26
    Kʌsʜɩʆ wrote: »
    no update? :( cmon cant wait any more :disappointed:

I know right. @Benjo please give us an update or like an ETA or something.