Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool in HTML 5 - now in OPEN BETA (Update in 1st post)

Comments

• AryAry Posts: 1 New Member
    Raquel MC wrote: »
    @Benjo, I fill that form and send it to miniclip, Now check and tell me what I need to do.

Now that you have correctly filled out the form, you will need to wait until the next wave of beta invites are sent.

The last wave was sent yesterday, and we currently do not know a specific date and time for the next one, other than it being soon.

! Okay, I will wait for it.

• PrayagPrayag Posts: 1 New Member
    i can not change country in my mobile, i tried every method like vpn and myclip website. all are in vain, please help me out, my country is india, but always it changes to canada.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
    If this wait is not forever...
  • its_Andreits_Andre Posts: 21 Pool Player
    Alyna wrote: »
    If this wait is not forever...
    I know right :( @Benjo Tell us something...
    (Also Alyna add my discord, "Andre#9282"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
    added you, Andre
  • olibairdolibaird Posts: 6 New Member
    Is there any way to join the beta right now?
  • mactheexpertmactheexpert Posts: 18 Pool Player
    I hope this will not release anymore :disappointed:
    @Ohibeans Any word yet of the update?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,082 Pool Forum VIP
    its_Andre wrote: »

Ohibeans ?

You have been Benjo for years, what's that all about ?

Have you been entered into the Moneyclip Witness Protection Program ?
    What do you know that's so controversial that you have to hide your identity ?
    Come on mate, spill the beans !
    :D
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    its_Andre wrote: »

Ohibeans ?

You have been Benjo for years, what's that all about ?

Have you been entered into the Moneyclip Witness Protection Program ?
    What do you know that's so controversial that you have to hide your identity ?
    Come on mate, spill the beans !
    :D

Haha yeah, he went into hiding. I heard Moneyclip was after his account. :p
  • the nevvermisserthe nevvermisser Posts: 5 New Member
    I played a few matches in the beta game and the changes I would suggest are making the application of force more similar to the current web version of the game since I constantly found myself applying too little force. And also making the cues the same size in proportion to the table as the current web version.

Any idea when the new game will be released publicly?
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,477 Pool Champion
    Is anyone here participating in this right now? How is it progressing?
    scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

• *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,033 Pool Forum VIP
    G11gaming wrote: »

"We'll get back to you once we have figured out what to reply. Sorry for any inconvenience."
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,477 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »

"We'll get back to you once we have figured out what to reply. Sorry for any inconvenience."

It's okay, i'm used to chatting with myself on here. :D :p
  • Farhan14321Farhan14321 Posts: 2 New Member
    Y dont miniclip rply to any question regarding issues?? I just lost my coins 350M its hard to make that much due to this im. Losing intrest in this game
  • _sAnA______kHaN_sAnA______kHaN Posts: 68 Pool Player
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Posts: 500 Pool Pro
    I just refreshed i wonder it say try it out. Is it the new version of pool ?
  • OhibeansOhibeans Posts: 762 admin
    edited June 29
    UPDATE 29/06

We have now released an open beta of the new version of Pool on web, which you can play only on Miniclip.com - head here to try it. As it's open, any account can play without the need to register for approval.

This version includes all the new features that were added in the 3.10 release of the game on mobile, including 9 Ball Tournaments and 9 Ball with friends. Read all about those features here: https://blog.miniclip.com/2017/05/19/8-ball-pool-new-update-free-chat-9-ball-tournaments/

All your stats, balance and items will carry over onto mobile - for example if you open a Surprise Box in the open beta, anything you receive will be in your account when you next open the game on mobile. Purchases are also now enabled.

Please note that the beta does not have Facebook features enabled. This means that gifting and free chat are disabled, and you will not see your Facebook friends on your friends list.

As before, you will only be matched against other players who are also playing the open beta version, not those who are playing the "live" version.

Finally, while we hope that lots of players will check out the open beta, it's entirely optional at this stage. If you want to play the web version of Pool you're familiar with, you can keep doing that on Miniclip or Facebook.
    Post edited by Ohibeans on
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Posts: 500 Pool Pro
    Benjo , I tried it out , but is there way to get to the forum from the game ? 4aevcy2m3x8u.png
  • RaquelRaquel Posts: 1,506 admin
    edited June 29
    @*Cheetah Girl*

At the end of the page, you have the following message: "Join the Official 8 Ball Pool Forum!"

If you click on the link, it will take you into the Forum.