Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

G11gaming challenges you guys and girls.

G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,477 Pool Champion
Unique ID : 171-535-086-1....... G11gaming

This is my google account, so if any of you fancy a rack i'm online now.

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,009 Pool Forum VIP
    Welcome to the forum.... :)

I would gladly play some games....however, all indications are that you are a mobile player...and I have never played mobile version....only the PC version since 2010..... ;)

I had not even owned a cell phone or smart device since I threw my cell phone in San Diego's Mission Bay in 1983....and that thing was as about as dumb as a device could get, reason I threw it in the bay.....but I had to get one last October for safety reasons....I have troubles using it just for texting and phone calls...lol....so playing games is out of the question.... :D

If you do play PC version at all....would be glad to play.... ;)

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

• G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,477 Pool Champion
    Okay my friend I had a little go at it on my pc a while ago, and just couldn't get to grips with it, what with the mouse and lining shots up, I just found it so much easier on my phone. Phone lacks the social eliment of a PC no doubt about :s that. As a PC gamer I've always been used to text chat and VoIP. I will give it another a go and see, and maybe hook up with you guys... ;)
  • davylfc66davylfc66 Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    What thread
    davylfc66 wrote: »
    What thread

Do what, my friend? ......
  • davylfc66davylfc66 Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    Got enough chalk left for a couple of games
    davylfc66 wrote: »
    Got enough chalk left for a couple of games

Yeah just add me bro...... ;)
    @maigo_ leave your id number and game name i would like to challenge you for a few games, what do you think? I'll be on tomorrow in the day if you fancy it?