Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Longest Streak 8 Ball PC Champion [NAME: WINS]

2»

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,186 Pool Champion
    Ah go on, might as well. COOLOCKER challenges Talha, you up for it now @Talha ?
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 341 Pool Pro
    Sure, will be available shortly.
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 260 Pool Pro
    I challenge the winner of that if I'm still around
    10-3 to coolocker
    @COOLOCKER Wanna try?
    Thanks Talha. You had some serious bad luck in there. Good games. Alyna, do you mind if we do this later?
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Thanks Talha. You had some serious bad luck in there. Good games. Alyna, do you mind if we do this later?

Nah, no problem mate :)
    Am I out?
    Cheers Alyna, im starting to cook my dinner, and will be jumping up and down to keep an eye on it. Wont be able to sit down for a whole session, lol.
    Talha wrote: »
    Am I out?

No Talha. But you cant play the same opponent twice in a row. If you lose a game, you then have to wait your turn and let somebody else have a crack at it. Winner stays on until beating.
    I recorded our game from a few frames in Talha, hope you dont mind me putting it up here?

• *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,699 Pool Forum VIP
    Technically you can both keep on playing new opponents. The one with the wins has to keep a list. Coolocker now asks for challenges by posting the list of wins and names.

*Coolocker challenging with 1 win from Talha*

Talha can't play coolocker yet though. Not until he loses his streak. Talha can play any other opponent to try another streak. Two opponents with long list of wins could meet, but they may not play if they are on each other's lists.
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,970 Pool Champion
    Anyone to play?
    I recorded our game from a few frames in Talha, hope you dont mind me putting it up here?

Why would I? :wink:
    That shot at 8:58 :D
    edited June 12

lol, yeah. I was a bit confused as to how to play it at first with your ball covering that pocket. Then the lights came on, lol.
    edited June 12

lol, yeah. I was a bit confused as to how to play it at first with your ball covering that pocket. Then the lights came on, lol.

the biggest fluke at 12:00... lol
    edited June 12

the biggest fluke at 12:00... lol

lol, yours or mine? One fluke after another leading up to 12, and just after 12, lol..
    ofc mine
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,699 Pool Forum VIP
    Is this tourney still on? :) @COOLOCKER and @Alyna still unfinished? If the game is not going to happen, someone else should challenge Coolocker.
2»