Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

"Witches" cast spell on Trump and Evangelicals fly into a panic.

Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,651 Pool Forum VIP
edited February 26 in Off Topic
It's 2017, it's the Twenty First Century for goodness sake, and there are still people in the single most highly developed country in the entire world that actually believe in witches and demons and angels and sky fairies LOL

A bunch of so-called "witches" in the US have said they are casting a magic spell to stop Donald Trump from doing harm to anyone.
That's a laugh in and of itself surely ?

But no, it gets even better !

Evangelical Christians have gotten themselves into an almighty panic over the news and have issued an "urgent warning" to their followers that "millions" of witches are trying to curse their President LOL !!!
The Christian Nationalist Alliance has declared 24th Feb a day of prayer to counter the magical fraternity :D

You just couldn't make it up.

w8w47ftz2zss.gif

e0nejlijzsjk.gif

Post edited by Nanny Ogg on

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    Ohhhhh. Nanny. I don't think they want another Trump related post. LOOL. :# :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,651 Pool Forum VIP
    Haha G11, stuff 'em if they can't take a joke :D :D >:)
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,664 Pool Champion
    I think i need a witch to break the spell somebody has on me Nan, lol.
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

lol. It must be the younger audience that they're protecting. I still think that Witches exist. :o women are still quite cabaple of casting their spell on you. ;) >:)
    Hubby says mine are past their spell-by date :D
    Hubby says mine are past their spell-by date :D

>:) :D he got that off of a Xmas cracker, right, or was it it a lolly pop stick? lol.
    We've spent over 35 years insulting each other on a daily basis, hardly surprising if we have to recycle a few now and then LOL
    We've spent over 35 years insulting each other on a daily basis, hardly surprising if we have to recycle a few now and then LOL

There's nothing like a bit of banter Nanny. Fair play to you guys, and another 35 to come, right. B)
    Hubby says he needs a drink after reading that, so I gave him a bottle of bleach and a copy of his life insurance >:)
    Hubby says he needs a drink after reading that, so I gave him a bottle of bleach and a copy of his life insurance >:)

Laughing hard here. :D ..... Witch like characteristics there nan. Are you sure hubby requested the bleach and insurance!? ..... lol. :p
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,456 Pool Champion
    Some people still believe in flat Earth Nan (google Neil DeGrasse vs. rapper B.O.B) so witches is quite progressive thinking.
    LOL Ray there's just no accounting for human stupidity is there ? LOL
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 488 Pool Pro
    edited February 26
    You mean that stuff isn't real Nann??? And here I thought Satan simply didn't like me, no wonder I never hear back. :D

Looking back into recorded history, shows humans are often idiots and have done some full on r3tard stuff over the ages, lmao, almost nothing surprises me, we're not advanced enough yet. I do wonder what this world will be like in a couple hundred years.

Some of it can be entertaining though.
    edited February 26
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    You mean that stuff isn't real Nann??? And here I thought Satan simply didn't like me, no wonder I never hear back. :D

Looking back into recorded history, shows humans are often idiots and have done some full on r3tard stuff over the ages, lmao, almost nothing surprises me, we're not advanced enough yet. I do wonder what this world will be like in a couple hundred years.

That's so true Deimos and thankfully we have the annual Darwin Awards to make sure that such entertaining idiocy will be recorded for posterity.

We should also thank all the winners and nominees for their heroic efforts to improve the gene pool for the rest of us left behind LOL...

1. That’s not how Russian roulette works bro...

Back in the year 2000, a teenager decided that the dangerous game of Russian roulette wasn’t dangerous enough for him and he went out of his way to make the game more dangerous. Instead of putting one bullet in a revolver and pulling the trigger (giving him a one in six chance of dying), he put the bullet in a semi-automatic pistol (which automatically moves the bullet to the gun’s chamber) making his chances of dying rise up to 100%.

2. You can’t stop a train with your mind.

Who could have thought? Frenkel, a self-proclaimed “mentalist” from Russia was convinced he could stop moving vehicles in their tracks just by using his mind. Apparently he had stopped several bicycles and cars in their tracks by simply jumping in front of them and wishing for them to stop. This was enough evidence that he had psychic power, at least to him. I guess he didn’t consider the possibility that the reason the vehicles stopped before hitting him was because the drivers were alert and had applied the brakes when they spotted him in front of the road. Frenkel decided to take his powers to a whole new level and jumped in front of an incoming train with the intention of stopping it with his mind.
    Needless to say the only thing that stopped that day was his life.

3. Using a chainsaw to turn a grenade into a firework does not work.

A frugal man once decided to save some money by using a grenade to create his own fireworks. For some unknown reason, he decided to use a chainsaw to crack the grenade open and get that sweet sweet gun powder that was lying inside. The grenade exploded and sparks started flying everywhere accompanied by parts of the man’s body and…… you get the picture.

4. You could lose in a fight with a lion (Shocker).

Back in 1989, an Australian Kung-Fu master told his class that they were good enough to “take on lions” which we’re guessing was not meant to be taken literally. One of the students decided that figurative expressions were a thing of the past and taking words literally was the new “YOLO”. He demonstrated this by visiting his local zoo immediately after hearing the teacher’s words, jumped into the nearest lion cage he could find, and proceeded to take the lion on.
    His funeral was hosted shortly afterwards.

5. Two men steal a plane after a drunken bender – it doesn’t end well.

It is a well-known fact that driving after drinking is quite dangerous, if not deadly. So imagine how much guts it takes to drink and fly an airplane. Alas, this is what two very brave Canadian men did back in 1996.
    After a weekend of boozing, they stole a plane successfully and flew it – into high voltage power lines.

6. Bungee jumping is suicide for indecisive people.

But what if the cords are homemade? A young man decided that professional bungee jumping wasn’t quite dangerous enough and decided to make things a lot more interesting. First he used tape to fix two different bungee cords together and then he cut them to fit the exact height of the bridge he wanted to jump from.
    He tied the cord to his car and jumped into the abyss – forgetting that bungee cords are designed to stretch.

7. Terrorist opens his own letter bomb.

Iraqi terrorist Kyat Rahnajet decided to send out a letter bomb in 2000. Not being the brightest of fellows, he forgot to put enough postage stamps on the letter, meaning it came back to the “return to sender” address – his own address. He was so happy to receive some post that he immediately ripped it open.
    His career in terrorism ended that day.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion

Stuff 'em' even if they can. >:)
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 488 Pool Pro

That's so true Deimos and thankfully we have the annual Darwin Awards to make sure that such entertaining idiocy will be recorded for posterity.

We should also thank all the winners and nominees for their heroic efforts to improve the gene pool for the rest of us left behind LOL...

Back in the year 2000, a teenager decided that the dangerous game of Russian roulette wasn’t dangerous enough for him and he went out of his way to make the game more dangerous. Instead of putting one bullet in a revolver and pulling the trigger (giving him a one in six chance of dying), he put the bullet in a semi-automatic pistol (which automatically moves the bullet to the gun’s chamber) making his chances of dying rise up to 100%.

Who could have thought? Frenkel, a self-proclaimed “mentalist” from Russia was convinced he could stop moving vehicles in their tracks just by using his mind. Apparently he had stopped several bicycles and cars in their tracks by simply jumping in front of them and wishing for them to stop. This was enough evidence that he had psychic power, at least to him. I guess he didn’t consider the possibility that the reason the vehicles stopped before hitting him was because the drivers were alert and had applied the brakes when they spotted him in front of the road. Frenkel decided to take his powers to a whole new level and jumped in front of an incoming train with the intention of stopping it with his mind.

A frugal man once decided to save some money by using a grenade to create his own fireworks. For some unknown reason, he decided to use a chainsaw to crack the grenade open and get that sweet sweet gun powder that was lying inside. The grenade exploded and sparks started flying everywhere accompanied by parts of the man’s body and…… you get the picture.

Back in 1989, an Australian Kung-Fu master told his class that they were good enough to “take on lions” which we’re guessing was not meant to be taken literally. One of the students decided that figurative expressions were a thing of the past and taking words literally was the new “YOLO”. He demonstrated this by visiting his local zoo immediately after hearing the teacher’s words, jumped into the nearest lion cage he could find, and proceeded to take the lion on.

It is a well-known fact that driving after drinking is quite dangerous, if not deadly. So imagine how much guts it takes to drink and fly an airplane. Alas, this is what two very brave Canadian men did back in 1996.
    After a weekend of boozing, they stole a plane successfully and flew it – into high voltage power lines.

But what if the cords are homemade? A young man decided that professional bungee jumping wasn’t quite dangerous enough and decided to make things a lot more interesting. First he used tape to fix two different bungee cords together and then he cut them to fit the exact height of the bridge he wanted to jump from.
    He tied the cord to his car and jumped into the abyss – forgetting that bungee cords are designed to stretch.

Iraqi terrorist Kyat Rahnajet decided to send out a letter bomb in 2000. Not being the brightest of fellows, he forgot to put enough postage stamps on the letter, meaning it came back to the “return to sender” address – his own address. He was so happy to receive some post that he immediately ripped it open.

Trial and error as they say... ;)

Sad, but knowing the human brain isn't perfect and often thinks illogically, such things are bound to happen.

Heck, I still stub my toe on occasion and blame what I ran into. lolz. :D

I always try to keep in mind, people are born with quite vast differences in intelligence, some extremely smart, while others cant tie their own shoes or dress themselves ever; that means there are also people in between these extremes. It is unfortunate we are not all the same in this regard, but we aren't. This doesn't change / effect peoples actions, but lets me understand people are different, and mental capacity is different, when wondering why someone would do something... or believe in fairy tales. I'm certainly not perfect either, and have also done my share of stupid things...

But yeah, the efforts of those, gives us food for thought before doing something similar! Note to self: if I ever feel like a bad @ss, don't fight a lion! Although when I was pretty young, I held a lion or perhaps it was a tiger cub (yeah think it was a white tiger cub), cute little fella but he pooped all over my pants after sitting on my lap, lmao.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion

Off hand I remember a bank robber leaving his wallet (and I.D.) with the teller. Another would be genius taking his newly purchased drugs to the police department. Reason: To be tested for quality. :s
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,638 Pool Champion
    zip11737a wrote: »

Off hand I remember a bank robber leaving his wallet (and I.D.) with the teller. Another would be genius taking his newly purchased drugs to the police department. Reason: To be tested for quality. :s

i member watchin an episode of the dumbest criminals, and one guy went to rob a bank and ended up not being about to get away, cause he got in a car just outside the bank and then realized he couldnt drive a manual transmission ... need i say more lol lol !!
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion

a few things to say here...
    1. is that guy dumb? Doesn't he know that a semi keeps firing... jeezuz
    2. I am surprised he didn't get hit earlier
    3. i swear to god... just cut it open without introducing high speed objects
    4. If this guy had a chance, then Jill Stein won
    5. how low did they fly that thing? Its either the power lines or the ground.
    6. He probably failed physics
    7. "Me failed maths?" twice?